Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD To Be The Strongest Currency In The Middle East

k98nights

The strongest in the ME in about 5 years. Actually, if we see a $3.86 or whatever off the bat, we'd probably be staring at a true RD.

Don't worry its gonna come out around 86.-1.17 wont be any where near 3 bucks it will get there though over time.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

Looking for peoples interpretation of the article statement--- "CBI announced on June 23 about its willingness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency"

I've done my homework on this but am curious if you think this means removing the 000's from the current rate or removing the 000 bills.

k98nights, would appreciate your thoughts on this too. Thx

Looking for peoples interpretation of the article statement--- "CBI announced on June 23 about its willingness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency"

I've done my homework on this but am curious if you think this means removing the 000's from the current rate or removing the 000 bills.

Remove then from the currency, not the rate. Says nothing about rate.

• Upvote 1

The rate will get there eventually. There's no way that they will come out at that rate. It serves no purpose, unless they plan on RD with a large RV to $3+.

At this point it is hard to tell. We know they want to "raise" the zero's", or delete them. The stigma from the past right? The question is which comes first? RD then RV, or RV then RD?

An interesting journey, "Obsession with destination takes the joy out of the journey. Just be, watch, listen and enjoy. Why bear the burden of your baggage when the train carries the load?"

I'm working on that. ;)

• Upvote 2

At this point it is hard to tell. We know they want to "raise" the zero's", or delete them. The stigma from the past right? The question is which comes first? RD then RV, or RV then RD?

An interesting journey, "Obsession with destination takes the joy out of the journey. Just be, watch, listen and enjoy. Why bear the burden of your baggage when the train carries the load?"

I'm working on that. ;)

Me, too, but I'm sure not there yet.

That would be awesome, but I think the most obvious way to read this (what no one wants to hear) is that the value of the dinar will be increased by removing the 3 zeros, just as it says. I can't see how that is not obviously an RD. An RV does not remove the zeros, it just causes those bills to be so valuable that they eventually are no longer circulated, but they remain and the zeros are not removed.

Removing the zero's means eventually taking the large denominations out of cirulation. Understand now? You want to be economist make me want to laugh. Do you folks really think the big money players in the world are going to allow the puppet government of Iraq to lop the currency? To much at stake, and to much money invested in the war to allow such a foolish thing. Wake up sheep!

True enough, I have done a ton of research (unfortunately I didn't do it before I was talked into buying dinars, but better late than never).

Talked into buying dinar? Go onto ebay and you can more than likely sell what you have and make a few dollars profit if you hurry.

The lopsters want you to believe it means removing the zero's from the bills, but in reality it means removing the large bills from circulation so citizens of Iraq do not become rich over night when they RV. That is what they have been doing in Iraq, taking as many of the large bills out as possible, and that is why the citizens are using the US Dollar, which will disapear once Iraq RV's. The lopsters are a negative know it all want to be economist, but the more they post, the more stupidity they spread. The puppet politicians in Iraq are not in control, the world money players are, and they will not allow a lop on the currency because they have to much to lose. The lopsters just don't realise who it is in charge of the situation, and it's not Iraq.

Edited by MoneyMoney7
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Well I think this post is very interesting, even more so than Aqua Dudes. Where are all the lopsters in this thread? So much misinformation. You just cannot know for sure what is going to happen. Sorry everyone, I just had to post and bring this one back to the top. ;)

I know what's going on..they remove the larger notes (3 zeros), introduce LDs..RV at 1:1 (Iraq banks make some money), Iraqis has more purchasing power with their IQDs, dedolarize, and overtime..take it to highest peak. Lol! :lol:

Owh..CBI did mention Turkey.....so where are we going to put Turkey in the picture :D What can Iraq possibly learn from Turkey..? Not their RD...but how they keep their inflation rate down :D

• Upvote 2

Removing the zero's means eventually taking the large denominations out of cirulation. Understand now? You want to be economist make me want to laugh. Do you folks really think the big money players in the world are going to allow the puppet government of Iraq to lop the currency? To much at stake, and to much money invested in the war to allow such a foolish thing. Wake up sheep!

Talked into buying dinar? Go onto ebay and you can more than likely sell what you have and make a few dollars profit if you hurry.

The lopsters want you to believe it means removing the zero's from the bills, but in reality it means removing the large bills from circulation so citizens of Iraq do not become rich over night when they RV. That is what they have been doing in Iraq, taking as many of the large bills out as possible, and that is why the citizens are using the US Dollar, which will disapear once Iraq RV's. The lopsters are a negative know it all want to be economist, but the more they post, the more stupidity they spread. The puppet politicians in Iraq are not in control, the world money players are, and they will not allow a lop on the currency because they have to much to lose. The lopsters just don't realise who it is in charge of the situation, and it's not Iraq.

Its because thats what they have been saying....taking the zeros off the currency aka the bills....they have never mentioned simply removing the larger bills from circulation....dont know how you get that....

Not to mention the articles usually talk about the money in circulation needing to be reduced....like this one saying they will get the 30 trillion down to 30 billion.....thats a lop.....you cant just remove the larger bills from circulation by exchanging them for equal lower denoms and reduce the money supply....

I wish it would play out like that but thats not what they are saying.....you are just confusing people and giving them wrong information....nobody wants a lop, but we shouldnt be twisting articles into meaning something its not...

http://www.ourinvesting.com/2011/08/iraqi-dinar-redenomination-2011-iraq-to.html

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Its because thats what they have been saying....taking the zeros off the currency aka the bills....they have never mentioned simply removing the larger bills from circulation....dont know how you get that....

People get it from 18 months worth of pumper and guru lies. There have been articles where they say deleting the zeros is what Turkey and other countries did. There have been articles where they say deleting the zeros turns 30 trillion in circulation into 30 billion. What "delete the zeros" means is not subject to debate, it means RD. It means your 25,000 note becomes one 25 note.

But it doesn't really matter, because all the RVers that realize it means RD just tell themselves (and others) that it's all "smoke and mirrors."

No matter what any article says, to them it is either telling them it's going to RV, or it's smoke and mirrors (which means RV). There is no option that leads to anything other than RV. Some day these people are going to get a rude awakening. I hope they stick around long enough to take their lumps and don't just slink off into the bushes.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Not to mention the articles usually talk about the money in circulation needing to be reduced....like this one saying they will get the 30 trillion down to 30 billion.....thats a lop.....you cant just remove the larger bills from circulation by exchanging them for equal lower denoms and reduce the money supply....

I wish it would play out like that but thats not what they are saying.....you are just confusing people and giving them wrong information....nobody wants a lop, but we shouldnt be twisting articles into meaning something its not...

http://www.ourinvesting.com/2011/08/iraqi-dinar-redenomination-2011-iraq-to.html

I know what they are saying, and what they are saying is far from the truth, and their intentions. You cannot believe Islamic people, because their Koran tells them to deceive the infidels, and if you are not Islamic, then to them you are an infildel, and it's ok to lie, and deceive you. False propaganda is their intentions.

People get it from 18 months worth of pumper and guru lies. There have been articles where they say deleting the zeros is what Turkey and other countries did. There have been articles where they say deleting the zeros turns 30 trillion in circulation into 30 billion. What "delete the zeros" means is not subject to debate, it means RD. It means your 25,000 note becomes one 25 note.

But it doesn't really matter, because all the RVers that realize it means RD just tell themselves (and others) that it's all "smoke and mirrors."

No matter what any article says, to them it is either telling them it's going to RV, or it's smoke and mirrors (which means RV). There is no option that leads to anything other than RV. Some day these people are going to get a rude awakening. I hope they stick around long enough to take their lumps and don't just slink off into the bushes.

I think it will be you and the lopsters who slink off into the bushes never to be heard from again, because you are the type that will never admit you are wrong, and have been wrong.

Edited by MoneyMoney7
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4