Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should Be Illegal

MGRMGRMBR

All:

The below postings should be illegal-it is absolutely criminal. There are people that are truly listening to these guys-just look at the garbage below. I would laugh if it and they weren’t just so pathetic. I have posted these updates in the past, but I won’t waste your time and or my time going forward.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* Dinar Guru(s) Updates for 9/1/11

September 1st, 2011 08:04 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

9-1-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via ghost) just got a call from okie stating he was informed this may appear after 2 a m tonight e.s.t -- it was suppose to be on the bank screens in the usa this afternoon—that is the latest information in. The r/v did take place in iraq. He also said there may be a different rate than had been furnished him for a long period of time.

9-1-2011 Guru Mailman17 THEY JUST MAY HAVE THE MINISTERS IN PLACE, OUTSTANDING NEWS TODAY AND I EXSPECT IT TO GET BETTER THROUGH THE WEEKEND. ALSO, PARLIMENT MAY BE OUT, BUT THE COUNCIL HAS BEEN HAVING PRIVATE KOOM-BY-YA MEETINGS THROUGHOUT RAMADAN AND PAST EID. I AM TELLING YOU GUYS…MY GUT, GOING BY WHATS IN THE NEWS IS TELLING ME…TICK TOCK, I TRULY FEEL WE ARE THAT CLOSE

9-1-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz I woke up to the opposite situation.. said we’re not positive that this will happen on Saturday… no news anywhere… all rumors you are hearing, are just rumors. Then 20 minutes later got a call saying it was done…I believe the first call. I’ll put everything I got saying not done right now. I wish it was. I will personally ship Okie a 654 pickup truck if this happens in the next 24 hours. I think it has been put off till after Saturday. That’s what I am hearing.

9-1-2011 Guru TonyTNT the meetings that were supposed to take place today took place yesterday, New agreements were made with the hcl, kurds got more $$ everything agreed upon. Hearing that it will happen today, that all banks can see the rate…and given go signal before midnight tonight. I did just take the other call, That was a banker … they are confirming what we are hearing – that this thing is live. Better than hot dog day!

9-1-2011 Guru Elsie TONY HAS NOT CALLED THE RV….WHAT I POSTED WAS HE IS HEARING IT IS TODAY…BEFORE 9:00 WEST COAST.. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HEARING AND SHARING. HE HAS ALSO NOW SPOKEN WITH OKIE AND COMPARING INFORMATION

9-1-2011 Guru Bulldog75 2PM EST 09-01-11: A 99.00% PROBABILITY IQD/BASKET RATE POSTING NOW IN EFFECT FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, FOR THE LANDFALL/WINDFALL; 1% X FACTOR OF THE UNPREDICTABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & HUMAN ELEMENTS. THIS RATE CAN POST ANYTIME, ANY HOUR WITHIN THIS 24 HOUR TIME SPAN

9-1-2011 Guru ScottiG I do not want anyone to misunderstand exactly what we are trying to present to you. We did not call the RV yet! We are telling everyone the most current information we have which is that we are being told we will see the rates in the banks today. WHEN IT DOES SHOW UP THEN WE HAVE AN RV!!! I am only a grunt in the trenches trying to figure which end is up and not get my hind shot off in the process! We are hopeful—YES We are expecting—-YES.

9-1-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed Just got back from the bank. Looked at the new currency book. Last time I looked, the Iraqi Dinar was not in the book. The new book has…photos of the IQD with identification points highlighted. The text above the photos of the notes read – UNRESTRICTED – approved for Import/Export – in other words, INTERNATIONALLY TRADED. Private Banker… said this is happening now.

9-1-2011 Guru TonyTNT (via highhopes & BackstagePassMember) TONY IN PTR JUST CALLED IT TOO – TONY SAID HE HAS NOT SPOKE WITH OKIE YET THIS MORNING…. HE SAID HE IS HEARING THAT YES WE WILL SEE THIS TODAY...WEST COAST BEFORE YOU GO TO BED AS LONG AS YOU DON’T GO TO BED BEFORE 9:00. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HEARING AND SHARING WITH YOU.. WILL UPDATE YOU AS WE HAVE NEWS. WE ARE WATCHING AND WAITING WITH YOU. RV READY??

9-1-2011 Guru Ghost (OkieOilMan site) OK WORD OUT OF IRAQ –IT IS DUE TO BE RELEASED THERE THIS AFTERNOON SO THE POSSIBILITY OF IT NOT BEING IN THE USA TILL TOMMOROW IS NOW IN PLAY AND POSSIBLE BUT IT DID R’V.

9-1-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE R/V HAS TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ AND IS TO BE LIVE ON THE BANK SCREENS IN THE USA TODAY ACCORDING TO IRAQ SOURCE, THIS IS THE BEST INFORMATION SOURCE AVAILABLE. I BELIEVE THE SOURCES ARE 100% ACCURATE.

9-1-2011 Guru ScottiG The activation is beginning. The ground is rumbling as one source put it! One of these sources has been 100% thus far. What we have been waiting for is on the verge of release…Yes I said released…the CBI is in the process of activating the rates into the system! The rates are suppose to be in the banks today! We have no control over the timing. This is a fluid situation. Word is that we will see it…TODAY

9-1-2011 Guru Poppy2 JUST HAD ANOTHER CALL RECONFIRMAING THAT ANOTHER BANKER MADE A STATEMENT HE IS EXPECTING RV RATE TO BE LIVE SOMETIME TOMORROW [Thursday]. MAN THIS IS GETTING BETTER EVERY MIN.

9-1-2011 Guru Med I WAS CONFUSED BY SOME WHO THINK IT COULD HAPPEN NOW OR TOMORROW, IT CANNOT. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO EXPECT UNTIL THEY COME BACK IN SESSION. IT WILL TAKE A VOTE AND THIS, AS WE ALL KNOW, IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN THEY ARE ON VACATION.

9-1-2011 Guru Adam Montana there is no way the RV can be announced Sept 1. we need AT LEAST 5 more days to see movement on the HCL, now plan on a couple days of great news surrounding that, and possibly the GOI firmly planted, once that happens, we’ll see Chapter 7 lifted, this will also take a few days to resolve, do the math here – we are at LEAST 7 Iraqi working days from Chapter 7 being lifted. I believe they can Revalue the Dinar on the SAME DAY as the official lifting of Chapter 7…it a very real possibility, No promise on a date… but we’re so dang close I can smell it! now let’s do this rv!!!!

9-1-2011 Guru asdf The IQD is still unchanged, it is still at the artificial program rate – not for long though. This week is a prime window from the 28th – 3rd, things are looking good. They are continuously putting out articles about the removal of the zeroes and increase the value of the Iraqi dinar. A lot of people say there are some things that need to be done, I’m not so sure. Be on alert for big news, expect the unexpected…we are right on the verge of this

9-1-2011 Guru ScottiG hearing that we are in the final position. The signal for the activation of the new value to the IQD has been given and all that is left is for it to come on down to the banks INTERNATIONALLY ALL AT ONCE!!!!!

9-1-2011 Guru Poppy2 UPDATED INFORMATION FROM THE RABBI, A GREAT MAN OF HONOR…HE SAID THAT WE AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES HAD SEVERAL DIGNITARIES IN IRAQ TILL THIS MORNING AND THEY HAD FINISHED AND AGREED AND BEEN INFORMED THE RV IS COMPLETED . THEN I HAVE RECIEVED 4 SOURCES FROM SCOTTYG , AND A COUPLE MORE SOLID SOURCES THAT THEY EXPECT THE RV TO BE LIVE WHEN OUR BANKS OPEN IN THE MORNING. ONE OF THESE SOURCES IS A PRIVATE BANKER FROM NY.

9-1-2011 Guru Bulldog75 WE ARE NOW AT A 98.35% RATE POST PROBABILITY. ALL PREVIOUS POST EARLIER TODAY/TONIGHT ARE GOOD TO GO; WE ARE GREEN LIGHT READY AND APPARENTLY READY FOR AN IMMEDIATE POST RATE THROUGH THIS CONTINUING PERFECT WINDOW SITUATION. WHAT A SEPT 1 THIS SHOULD BE.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

All:

The below postings should be illegal-it is absolutely criminal. There are people that are truly listening to these guys-just look at the garbage below. I would laugh if it and they weren’t just so pathetic. I have posted these updates in the past, but I won’t waste your time and or my time going forward.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* Dinar Guru(s) Updates for 9/1/11

September 1st, 2011 08:04 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

9-1-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via ghost) just got a call from okie stating he was informed this may appear after 2 a m tonight e.s.t -- it was suppose to be on the bank screens in the usa this afternoon—that is the latest information in. The r/v did take place in iraq. He also said there may be a different rate than had been furnished him for a long period of time.

9-1-2011 Guru Mailman17 THEY JUST MAY HAVE THE MINISTERS IN PLACE, OUTSTANDING NEWS TODAY AND I EXSPECT IT TO GET BETTER THROUGH THE WEEKEND. ALSO, PARLIMENT MAY BE OUT, BUT THE COUNCIL HAS BEEN HAVING PRIVATE KOOM-BY-YA MEETINGS THROUGHOUT RAMADAN AND PAST EID. I AM TELLING YOU GUYS…MY GUT, GOING BY WHATS IN THE NEWS IS TELLING ME…TICK TOCK, I TRULY FEEL WE ARE THAT CLOSE

9-1-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz I woke up to the opposite situation.. said we’re not positive that this will happen on Saturday… no news anywhere… all rumors you are hearing, are just rumors. Then 20 minutes later got a call saying it was done…I believe the first call. I’ll put everything I got saying not done right now. I wish it was. I will personally ship Okie a 654 pickup truck if this happens in the next 24 hours. I think it has been put off till after Saturday. That’s what I am hearing.

9-1-2011 Guru TonyTNT the meetings that were supposed to take place today took place yesterday, New agreements were made with the hcl, kurds got more $$ everything agreed upon. Hearing that it will happen today, that all banks can see the rate…and given go signal before midnight tonight. I did just take the other call, That was a banker … they are confirming what we are hearing – that this thing is live. Better than hot dog day!

9-1-2011 Guru Elsie TONY HAS NOT CALLED THE RV….WHAT I POSTED WAS HE IS HEARING IT IS TODAY…BEFORE 9:00 WEST COAST.. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HEARING AND SHARING. HE HAS ALSO NOW SPOKEN WITH OKIE AND COMPARING INFORMATION

9-1-2011 Guru Bulldog75 2PM EST 09-01-11: A 99.00% PROBABILITY IQD/BASKET RATE POSTING NOW IN EFFECT FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, FOR THE LANDFALL/WINDFALL; 1% X FACTOR OF THE UNPREDICTABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & HUMAN ELEMENTS. THIS RATE CAN POST ANYTIME, ANY HOUR WITHIN THIS 24 HOUR TIME SPAN

9-1-2011 Guru ScottiG I do not want anyone to misunderstand exactly what we are trying to present to you. We did not call the RV yet! We are telling everyone the most current information we have which is that we are being told we will see the rates in the banks today. WHEN IT DOES SHOW UP THEN WE HAVE AN RV!!! I am only a grunt in the trenches trying to figure which end is up and not get my hind shot off in the process! We are hopeful—YES We are expecting—-YES.

9-1-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed Just got back from the bank. Looked at the new currency book. Last time I looked, the Iraqi Dinar was not in the book. The new book has…photos of the IQD with identification points highlighted. The text above the photos of the notes read – UNRESTRICTED – approved for Import/Export – in other words, INTERNATIONALLY TRADED. Private Banker… said this is happening now.

9-1-2011 Guru TonyTNT (via highhopes & BackstagePassMember) TONY IN PTR JUST CALLED IT TOO – TONY SAID HE HAS NOT SPOKE WITH OKIE YET THIS MORNING…. HE SAID HE IS HEARING THAT YES WE WILL SEE THIS TODAY...WEST COAST BEFORE YOU GO TO BED AS LONG AS YOU DON’T GO TO BED BEFORE 9:00. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HEARING AND SHARING WITH YOU.. WILL UPDATE YOU AS WE HAVE NEWS. WE ARE WATCHING AND WAITING WITH YOU. RV READY??

9-1-2011 Guru Ghost (OkieOilMan site) OK WORD OUT OF IRAQ –IT IS DUE TO BE RELEASED THERE THIS AFTERNOON SO THE POSSIBILITY OF IT NOT BEING IN THE USA TILL TOMMOROW IS NOW IN PLAY AND POSSIBLE BUT IT DID R’V.

9-1-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE R/V HAS TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ AND IS TO BE LIVE ON THE BANK SCREENS IN THE USA TODAY ACCORDING TO IRAQ SOURCE, THIS IS THE BEST INFORMATION SOURCE AVAILABLE. I BELIEVE THE SOURCES ARE 100% ACCURATE.

9-1-2011 Guru ScottiG The activation is beginning. The ground is rumbling as one source put it! One of these sources has been 100% thus far. What we have been waiting for is on the verge of release…Yes I said released…the CBI is in the process of activating the rates into the system! The rates are suppose to be in the banks today! We have no control over the timing. This is a fluid situation. Word is that we will see it…TODAY

9-1-2011 Guru Poppy2 JUST HAD ANOTHER CALL RECONFIRMAING THAT ANOTHER BANKER MADE A STATEMENT HE IS EXPECTING RV RATE TO BE LIVE SOMETIME TOMORROW [Thursday]. MAN THIS IS GETTING BETTER EVERY MIN.

9-1-2011 Guru Med I WAS CONFUSED BY SOME WHO THINK IT COULD HAPPEN NOW OR TOMORROW, IT CANNOT. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO EXPECT UNTIL THEY COME BACK IN SESSION. IT WILL TAKE A VOTE AND THIS, AS WE ALL KNOW, IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN THEY ARE ON VACATION.

9-1-2011 Guru Adam Montana there is no way the RV can be announced Sept 1. we need AT LEAST 5 more days to see movement on the HCL, now plan on a couple days of great news surrounding that, and possibly the GOI firmly planted, once that happens, we’ll see Chapter 7 lifted, this will also take a few days to resolve, do the math here – we are at LEAST 7 Iraqi working days from Chapter 7 being lifted. I believe they can Revalue the Dinar on the SAME DAY as the official lifting of Chapter 7…it a very real possibility, No promise on a date… but we’re so dang close I can smell it! now let’s do this rv!!!!

9-1-2011 Guru asdf The IQD is still unchanged, it is still at the artificial program rate – not for long though. This week is a prime window from the 28th – 3rd, things are looking good. They are continuously putting out articles about the removal of the zeroes and increase the value of the Iraqi dinar. A lot of people say there are some things that need to be done, I’m not so sure. Be on alert for big news, expect the unexpected…we are right on the verge of this

9-1-2011 Guru ScottiG hearing that we are in the final position. The signal for the activation of the new value to the IQD has been given and all that is left is for it to come on down to the banks INTERNATIONALLY ALL AT ONCE!!!!!

9-1-2011 Guru Poppy2 UPDATED INFORMATION FROM THE RABBI, A GREAT MAN OF HONOR…HE SAID THAT WE AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES HAD SEVERAL DIGNITARIES IN IRAQ TILL THIS MORNING AND THEY HAD FINISHED AND AGREED AND BEEN INFORMED THE RV IS COMPLETED . THEN I HAVE RECIEVED 4 SOURCES FROM SCOTTYG , AND A COUPLE MORE SOLID SOURCES THAT THEY EXPECT THE RV TO BE LIVE WHEN OUR BANKS OPEN IN THE MORNING. ONE OF THESE SOURCES IS A PRIVATE BANKER FROM NY.

9-1-2011 Guru Bulldog75 WE ARE NOW AT A 98.35% RATE POST PROBABILITY. ALL PREVIOUS POST EARLIER TODAY/TONIGHT ARE GOOD TO GO; WE ARE GREEN LIGHT READY AND APPARENTLY READY FOR AN IMMEDIATE POST RATE THROUGH THIS CONTINUING PERFECT WINDOW SITUATION. WHAT A SEPT 1 THIS SHOULD BE.

But what if???... WHAT IF???.... aahhhh never mind :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

But what if???... WHAT IF???.... aahhhh never mind :P

Really Alex....REALLY??? You needed to copy the whole thing???? You were the 2nd post for crying out loud!!! We could've guessed you were commenting on the giant post right above yours!!! Really???

Ok, breathing in a paper bag...I'll be ok, just give me a minute. :)

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Grow up!!!

This "illegal stuff" sounds like my teenager claiming he would sue police if they pulled him over without him speeding. He and you sound like your from the same liberal entitled generation...who strongly believes happiness is only possible if "everyone is happy."

Remember this sage piece of advise...it is not your job, right, or privilege to protect those who don't want it.

So get off your high horse and break free from others on here who scream the same stuff...just ignore what you don't believe. It's simple.

Finnaly, again from experience, we once let a single voice change our country in the 70's. Her name was Madeline Murry O'Hara. She yelled singularly about getting prayer out of schools. The remaining 95% of the country's professed christians (some 230,000,000 people) remained silent. And her crusade worked. My point is you, not liking what "you read" does NOT constitute a censorship of what I can read regardless if the gurus are right or wrong.

So there, now I will get off my high horse.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Really Alex....REALLY??? You needed to copy the whole thing???? You were the 2nd post for crying out loud!!! We could've guessed you were commenting on the giant post right above yours!!! Really???

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Touchy! :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Grow up!!!

This "illegal stuff" sounds like my teenager claiming he would sue police if they pulled him over without him speeding. He and you sound like your from the same liberal entitled generation...who strongly believes happiness is only possible if "everyone is happy."

Remember this sage piece of advise...it is not your job, right, or privilege to protect those who don't want it.

So get off your high horse and break free from others on here who scream the same stuff...just ignore what you don't believe. It's simple.

Finnaly, again from experience, we once let a single voice change our country in the 70's. Her name was Madeline Murry O'Hara. She yelled singularly about getting prayer out of schools. The remaining 95% of the country's professed christians (some 230,000,000 people) remained silent. And her crusade worked. My point is you, not liking what "you read" does NOT constitute a censorship of what I can read regardless if the gurus are right or wrong.

There are laws that cover this. It is ilegal in every state to exploit the handicapped. Anybody following these guys have to be handicapped. Oh but there is the non suspecting that just found this and wonders if he should buy dinar or not. Then he realizes from these posts he has to do it now or it will be too late. Then they study up later and realize there are 2 types in this deal . Sucker and sellers

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ok, breathing in a paper bag...I'll be ok, just give me a minute. smile.gif

Expressed my very thoughts, HV. Actually I decided to hold my breath as I scrolled down the reposting of the tiring reposting, down, down, down, just so they could complain. . . . and then I turned blue and passed out before I got to the bottom. Came to, found your post. thx!

Peace Out

• Upvote 2

So why did you post this and WHAT are you sooo angry about MGRMGRMBR???

I'm pretty sure the newbies have been brought up to speed on the pumpers, it's actually unavoidable at this point. And I can appreciate your heads up regarding the insanity of the pumper postings. At this point I make a big ol' bowl of popcorn and start clicking on the links. Truly it is entertaining when you interpret them as sheer entertainment!

Namaste.

• Upvote 1

Expressed my very thoughts, HV. Actually I decided to hold my breath as I scrolled down the reposting of the tiring reposting, down, down, down, just so they could complain. . . . and then I turned blue and passed out before I got to the bottom. Came to, found your post. thx!

Peace Out

Perhaps we should post forum etiquette! Lol. It literally drives me batty!

Alex, I quoted Dinar4Dinner b/c I was replying to him, not the original post! ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok, breathing in a paper bag...I'll be ok, just give me a minute. smile.gif

You always make me laugh out loud. THX !

He Couldn't Buy A Vowel. rolleyes.gif

Hey! Who Hit Me in the Back of the Head with a Banana Pancake ? blink.gif

Mmmm Tasty ! biggrin.gif

cool.gifcool.gif

Would you like syrup with that pancake, sir?

I'm taking up a collection for MRGMRGMRB. So far I have an "A" and a "U" to throw into the hat. Anybody else?

happy.gif

• Upvote 3

Well, Texas just passed a law that is illegal to impersonate someone on the internet. So....if the IP address is traced to a TX IP then we might have a case. But seriously...class action suit against these guys is like investing in Iraqi Dinar...wait. Let me rephrase that.

Thanks for the topic. By the way, have you noticed that most of the people posting are illiterate. That is usually the first thing I look at before I decide to believe someone. What some of these liars don't understand is that almost any IP address can be traced back to the source.

I am 100% positive that the 2% will not happen antwhere near the bulldog75 and friends plan. Just think...It was 97.65% then 99%...please! If you want stories I can come up with stories. Like this one....I saw a plane with Dinars and they fell from the sky...I saw Okie and Bulldog waving at everyone on the ground from the plane as they drove into the sunset together after dumping the old worthless dinar. Everyone was sad holding the insane Hussain money as Okie and Bulldog made everyone excited once again.

The difference in this story is that you know I am making a mockery.

It will happen,..not because of the pumpers

Grow up!!!

You don't sue the the poice for pulling you over however if you haven't committed any offence you simply ask the policy enforcer if he observed you committing any hurt harm or injury or theft, fraud or a breach of the peace?. When he says "no" you ask him to confirm the time, say 11.30am Ok Now you tell him your a very busy guy and you currently charge $20,000 and hour for your time and your fee shedule is now active. Then you say how can I help you officer? (note his number) When he's done again ask him to confirm the time say 11.45 say thankyou officer, I'll bill your office. When you get home you write out an affidavit and you print up a bill, send the 5k bill to the chief of police. keep the affidavit in case they don't pay...

You see your allowed to move freely across the land with your property unmolested and unhindered by anyone if you havn't boroken the law. That's an unailienable right so if someone wants to interfear with you they are obliged to pay for your time.

I know a guy who carries a menu of prices for just such an occasion!

Edited by cbisinger

Good that you keep paper bags on hand. VERY wise. But you gotta understand just how it is so much easier to hit the quote button than to scroll further down the page so as to click the button it takes to enter a new message. The person might have been overly tired to go the distance. Or maybe just overly excited about entering a response, and couldn't wait. That enter-new-message button really is a L O N G way down the page.

• Upvote 2

Peace Out

Yep. I do cut posters a lot of slack - they may lack the know how to respond correctly. By the way, I just love your dog picture. Is that Snoopy?