Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have an announcement to make.......

keepmwlknfny

Oh, Keep ... that is GREAT news. Daddyhood ... wow! Gender doesn't really matter as long as he or she is healthy. Keep sharing. Post a picture of the ultrasound. Share "our" excitement with your lady. She is doing all the hard work now, nine months, after you made your rather easier contribution.

Congratulations to all three of you!

Wow this is good news...

:)

smee2

Hey bro,,,,

Don't hope so much for a boy...... I'm a dad of two girls and "WE" always hope for the boy.... But when the doctor hands you your little girl STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its moms boys and dads girls...... Just always remember any man can father a child but it takes a real man to be a DAD!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck my friend and "WOW" blessings to the mother.... :lol::lol:

Love ya bro

Bodeen

• Upvote 1

laugh.gifIm gonna be a daddy!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Got one cooking in the oven right now......will know the sex at the next ultrasound appointment.....

Hoping for a boy!!! No whammies no whammies no whammies STOP!!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Congradulations! Get caught up on some sleep while you can. Remeber every moment you can because they grow up sooooo fast. Now looking back even some of the trying times are good memories.

keep stock up on some huggies and no youre not getting my jean ones neither those are all mine because that baby wil be constantly crapping and good ol daddy gonna clean it.

ohmy.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

Then again someone had to wipe your A$$ right?

Baby.gif

Edited by easyrider

:D:D Hello Keep, Congrats are in order as I understand being on the far end of this post. I wish you both the utmost of happiness as you both raise your new born into adulthood.

I was so inspired by raising my 3 kids that I did it again when I was 55 by adopting my daughters newborn. I wouldn't trade raising a newborn from my bloodline for anything else in the world. I'm sure you will get a lot of advice from friends & family, but if you will, please allow me to offer this suggestion. Take lots of picturesand don't hold back.

Good luck, in the years of happiness ahead.

Dave

• Upvote 1

laugh.gifIm gonna be a daddy!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Got one cooking in the oven right now......will know the sex at the next ultrasound appointment.....

Hoping for a boy!!! No whammies no whammies no whammies STOP!!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Ohh geeeze SLEEP NOW... You wont get much for a while after it is born... PRAY FOR A HEALTHY BABY and the sex wont matter. My daughter is the best thing to ever happen to me.

I send you warm wished and blessings.