Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have an announcement to make.......

keepmwlknfny

laugh.gifIm gonna be a daddy!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Got one cooking in the oven right now......will know the sex at the next ultrasound appointment.....

Hoping for a boy!!! No whammies no whammies no whammies STOP!!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Congratulations, I hope you and your wife get what you want. It's all in the genes

No LOP, No LOP

Congrats Keepm and momma!!

blink.gif Whoa... so graphic Bump! rolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I wanted a boy so bad... to do all that guy stuff with! But we got a girl instead... and be careful... they will steal your heart faster than anything! wub.gif We did round it out with a boy later... but I love em both dearly!!! I'm sure you will too! So boy or girl I hope and pray everything goes smoothly, safely and the little "keeper" is healthy and active! Best to ya and yours Keep!! Congrats!!!wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

Im gonna be a daddy!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Got one cooking in the oven right now......will know the sex at the next ultrasound appointment.....

Any idea who the father is as you spend most of your time posting on DV :unsure:

NAH only kidding mate i wish you all the very best, being a parent is the best fun you can have without any money :lol:

• Upvote 3

WTG Keep!

Just think! When it gets time to take the bun out of the oven you'll get to perform your first "LOP" (umbilical) and if your christian or jewish you might get (should say HE might...) another "LOP" (circumcision) ! :o

ROFLMAO

Sorry dude, had to do that! :lol::P

Congrats to you and Mrs. Keep! Life as you know it.....HAS ENDED! :D

• Upvote 1

See what happens when you "Keepmwlknfy" :P uh huh....I knew that moniker of yours, was trouble :P Just kidding, pal!

Children are a blessing...not so much, when their adults! :lol:

Congratulations! Whatever the sex is, they will be a "keeper" ...Have fun, Romeo!

• Downvote 1

laugh.gifIm gonna be a daddy!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Congrats!

• Upvote 1

Awesome!! Congratulations!!!

Start doing freezer cooking NOW!! Because neither one of you will feel like cooking or doing anything for that matter after the baby is born. Then you will have good nutritious meals for the both of you to eat without eating fast food. Which is easy to fall into when you have no time or energy.