Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I think things are going to get interesting around here. Anyway I hope so. Are we about to abort this roller coaster ride? I hope in a good way. I feel positive, for no other reason than I had a good day at the bank on Friday. :rolleyes:

I have enjoyed the continued debate RD vs RV. I appreciate the posts from those in the RD camp. I understand they hope they are totally wrong in their conclusions, me too! They have posted they are just trying to convey to us we won't be millionaires as we had anticipated.. But as my Mother use to say, "You've been so good to me since the baby came and I am so tired of it all!" ;) There really is no more debate to be said on that score, now let me take care of the baby by myself. ;)

I am reflecting on the post of the vendor in Iraq, He was counting his dinar to see what his profit would be. I would. He is a vendor, a man who needs to know what his dinar would be worth. A man on the street, so to speak, that is who I listen to.

I don't know much about Adam Montana, but I do know we do have dinar currency, and I do believe it is going to be worth something, and that is not a scam.

Iraq is going to have influx of people from all countries with money to build the country, they need the dinar to be worth more than toilet paper. I also believe it is time this country, this nation can trade with currency that has value. They deserve it imo. So I feel , it may not be what we anticipated in the beginning with this investment, but we will be satisfied.

Having said that, what is most important, is that Iraq becomes the sovereign nation, and becomes a nation that is prosperous and at peace.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Z - very nice POST, and I as you do care about their country and its people.

The IRAQI people have been through a lot and they need to have and understand what freedom is.

All human beings regardless of race creed or color need to experience that, not just Americans,

• Upvote 6

I think things are going to get interesting around here. Anyway I hope so. Are we about to abort this roller coaster ride? I hope in a good way. I feel positive, for no other reason than I had a good day at the bank on Friday. :rolleyes:

I have enjoyed the continued debate RD vs RV. I appreciate the posts from those in the RD camp. I understand they hope they are totally wrong in their conclusions, me too! They have posted they are just trying to convey to us we won't be millionaires as we had anticipated.. But as my Mother use to say, "You've been so good to me since the baby came and I am so tired of it all!" ;) There really is no more debate to be said on that score, now let me take care of the baby by myself. ;)

I am reflecting on the post of the vendor in Iraq, He was counting his dinar to see what his profit would be. I would. He is a vendor, a man who needs to know what his dinar would be worth. A man on the street, so to speak, that is who I listen to.

I don't know much about Adam Montana, but I do know we do have dinar currency, and I do believe it is going to be worth something, and that is not a scam.

Iraq is going to have influx of people from all countries with money to build the country, they need the dinar to be worth more than toilet paper. I also believe it is time this country, this nation can trade with currency that has value. They deserve it imo. So I feel , it may not be what we anticipated in the beginning with this investment, but we will be satisfied.

Having said that, what is most important, is that Iraq becomes the sovereign nation, and becomes a nation that is prosperous and at peace.

So why will the 29th be any different than the 28th??.......guess I missed something!

• Upvote 2

II don't care about their country just gimme my money

I do also, as do many others who care for people in general humanity, because we are brothers and sisters in the world and we should care and help each other, even though we have our differences and we debate things in the end we have at least one thing and it may be the one thing only in common "love for one another"!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I do also, as do many others who care for people in general humanity, because we are brothers and sisters in the world and we should care and help each other, even though we have our differences and we debate things in the end we have at least one thing and it may be the one thing only in common "love for one another"!

I evened you out surf. Cant figure out why someone would give you a neg for that. Must have been the Antichrist hahahahahahahahahah

• Upvote 2

Agreed... That's the way it should be.... In theory...........Reality is different, though... Unfortunately....

So you don't care...........I by God sure do. Our country has paid a high high price for "YOUR MONEY". I paid more than I could afford personally. We lost several over there..........How bout this Nani. My cousin was blown the frak up all over the fracking road. Couldn't find enough of his body to fill a plastic bag much less fill a coffin. You want your money and I want his death to mean something. People like you make me ashamed YOU are American.

I do hope for an RV no doubt. That way I can help another family member with his rehab from wounds received in Iraq. YOU....all you want is your greedy fracking money....You better thank God I am not anywhere around you right now or you would never hear the end of it and that would be from all the way down the fracking street.

You disgust me.....................GOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 10

Great post!

So you don't care...........I by God sure do. Our country has paid a high high price for "YOUR MONEY". I paid more than I could afford personally. We lost several over there..........How bout this Nani. My cousin was blown the frak up all over the fracking road. Couldn't find enough of his body to fill a plastic bag much less fill a coffin. You want your money and I want his death to mean something. People like you make me ashamed YOU are American.

I do hope for an RV no doubt. That way I can help another family member with his rehab from wounds received in Iraq. YOU....all you want is your greedy fracking money....You better thank God I am not anywhere around you right now or you would never hear the end of it and that would be from all the way down the fracking street.

You disgust me.....................GOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said, brother!

God rest your cousins soul, and I hope that you receive the peace that you so deserve.

May his sacrifice not go unwarranted. I hope the best for you and your family. UR

• Upvote 7

Well said, brother!

God rest your cousins soul, and I hope that you receive the peace that you so deserve.

May his sacrifice not go unwarranted. I hope the best for you and your family. UR

[/quo

Thank You Unitedrich for your kindness and your prayer. It was greatly appreciated.............needed. Thanks really. It hurts. I mean in every life a little rain must fall but this is a flood. Not a damn thing I can do to fix it. So we move along but.......................You know when I started looking into this investment I never knew that keeping up with it would be so hard. It just keeps it alive for me. Listening to stuff about the GOI just makes me mad as they seem to value sacrifice and death like it ain't no big deal. Whoops slipping off here ....................Again Sir thanks for your thoughts and prayer. I have always enjoyed your views and posts. Thanks for that too...........Automag.

• Upvote 2

Yes I want my money. How can you not feel for these people who have fought for centuries? They need peace in thier lives. Think of the kids in this mess.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

I've been there twice. patrolled the streets....their people have invited us into their homes and to meet their families offered us food and cold beverages in the unbearable heat....you are a cold hearted piece of trash. they are people just like you and i. i hopeyou lose your dinar

Edited by Mazzz27
  • Upvote 4

Well said, brother!

I too wish you peace with the loss you have had and the ignorance of those who can not understand that loss.

I've been there twice. patrolled the streets....their people have invited us into their homes and to meet their families offered us food and cold beverages in the unbearable heat....you are a cold hearted piece of trash. they are people just like you and i. i hopeyou lose your dinar

I wish to thank each and every person on this site who has served in Iraq and Afghanistan and every other country, where you were taken from your families and have lost your friends and buddies. Please accept my humble gratitude for your service in protecting our country and citizens.

• Upvote 1