Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie rides AGAIN... [the 'hoola hoop']...

NonLinear

← FireSide Chat Tomorrow 11am (CDT) TX Time

Some one On The Fireside Chat Tomorrow Remind Me About This Please

This is exactly what I am talking about. We have got to rise above this. Jedi1:

[scotti g] I need to address something which was out in the chat and forums yesterday and a couple of items today. First off let’s talk about the Jordan bank comments. First of all I shared the information about a very trusted source was sharing. This information was relayed to me as the rate equivalent to $3.68 was visible and active in Jordan. I questioned the statement and it was repeated to me accordingly. Fast forward to later in the day when I check into chat and see all the comments about Jordan and Kuwait have live rates and the people are cashing in. Imagine the stench I smelled. Obviously someone with whom I privately shared this information passed it on to others and they took it and embellished it to say something that was not said. Now some of these sites are saying that they are giving you the truth and in reality they have taken information which was private and are trying to capitalize on it to make themselves look like they are ahead of everyone else and their information is the best. WELL guess what I now know that the information that was given to me privately was not accurate (and yes I tried to verify the facts of the conversation in chat last night). I have not and never will take information from any other site and portray or refer to it as my info.

cotti g] I will also add this the following: I just got off the phone with the Oakster and relayed the previous and pertinent information to what we are seeing. Now everything is becoming more clear. I have vetted information from across the pond and from across the globe today! I believe much of what Okie shared is indeed accurate but maybe not in the manner that we would naturally think! I cannot elaborate about that at this time. Do not bash me or bash Okie! This is the truth. If you do not like it then you need to go dig up your own relevant contacts and prove me wrong.

[scotti g] I found out through our Round Table member Transporter had spoken with a contact who is vice-president of a bank in Jordan. He specifically states that the rate is not seen on any screens in the banks of Jordan. So what is the proper approach here? What was the contact actually seeing? Personally I know the reliability of my source. I know the accuracy of information of this Jordanian contact over the last year has been 80%+. So it is time to take the head out of the box!!!! Oh the light came on and indeed they can both be correct! I contacted my source and requested he try to get better clarification about the location where this information was witnessed. If you remember last May, we had a similar issue with Hamir. He had worked out an arrangement with a banker in Dubai with whom he had done business for twenty years. What he said was misinterpreted and thus the information did not appear to be trustworthy. I went the extra mile then and was able to clear the matter up with better targeted questions that eventually satisfied the inconsistencies of the original account.

[scotti g] In no way did I state publicly yesterday that Jordan or Kuwait were cashing in. No way did I release the information to any other site. I held on to the information and shared it only with a couple of people in my circle lest I start a firestorm.

cotti g] Here is where I believe we are right now. This is not rumor. On the23rd/ 24th Bear received a call from a source whose brother is in Iraq that the RV has happened and the rate is $3.68. Now, this soldier is in a position to know this information is 100% true. Because he is also an investor and has family who are also invested. I find out the rest of the story today that he did not state that we would be cashing in the next day. That was a misinterpretation and/or embellishment of the information. (Hey we are all human and you know how we often times hear what we want!)

[scotti g] OK now is the time for a clear view. Today, this information comes through the same well placed source and goes as follows: He states that the RV has indeed been released for the 2nd time this month but he does not understand why the $3.68 is not visible in the banks. Say what? Yeah, it has been released for a 2nd time. He clarified that statement by explaining that the RV had actually been released before and had to be pulled back due to recent issues dealing with our economy! Really now! Do we believe this? Well I have heard from another knowledgeable source that this RV was suppose to have gone live no less than three times in the last month. According to this source, the RV has gone through this time and it will not/cannot be pulled back again and it is awaiting activation in the banking system. If this is true (and quite honestly it lines up with what we are hearing and seeing), then we are in an absolute perfect place. I have relayed Mr. Bills account of the Kuwait RV and in 93 and how it was released from the Central bank but it took ten days for that currency to go live into the banking system globally. I honestly do not think we are looking at ten days!

[scotti g] Now I want to put this statement into the mix. Neither I nor anyone else can provide 100% accurate information as to the activation of this currency into the global marketplace. It will not release one place and then another. It will be released to every bank globally at the same time. I have heard this from two knowledgeable individuals, one of which is with the Central Forex Department for one of the big 4 banks and the other is someone who knows the currency market extremely well. I hate the bickering and infighting between the different sites. It is worse than High School children. I am tired of those who are actually uninformed bashing and shouting their stupidity for all to see (now see I was nicer than they would have been). [scotti g] I firmly believe we are at the very end of this journey. This indeed is my final post until after the RV. I hope we will be doing a CC very soon! http://www.okieoilman.ne ··· st#23757

← FireSide Chat Tomorrow 11am (CDT) TX Time

Never say 'die'... :D

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 15

It was Bad Enuff when u Posted this Exact Same Chat Last Nite under the Title "It just keeps getting deeper and deeper in Okieville". :blink:

But if u wake up in the Morning and can't remember having Posted drivel from Okie Sycophants then u may be Subject to the DV version of "Water-Boarding". :o

It's where u get Hog Tied and Piggy gives u a "Mud" Facial. :D

Now seeing how this is ur 1st Offence, perhaps Officer Piggy will be lenient ! ;)

B) B) B)

• Upvote 8

join my website....... kissthatassgoodbye.com .... I want to see the guy that coins my post about the hula hoop live up to his word for once...... Leave and don't post again.... we don't need you nor do we want you.... Okie promised that twice now....take him with you. Why don't you start "the nobody believes us website" and we can vote on who and why you deserve to be there.. To the gurus stop bashing the people that see through your pumpoer BS.. I still have the standing offer 10k in dinar bet against anyone that says it is a done deal , have to happen by Monday..... nuff said...... I would have made 70 k in dinar last week for charity.... over 200k in the last 2 months.... come on so called gurus.... let's play ..... Time To Get in Your Pockets..... seems that might be the only way to get you to keep your projections to yourself......and stop frustrating the rest of the dinar world..... An aside....... I heard a moderator of a board called out Okie publicly.... and Okie started crying.... If you want to be the Jim Jones of the Dinar world..... lead your sheep and stop crying..... Or back up your Intel with the 10 k dinar bets.....

Nuff Said, Done Deal, Cash when it happends..... And Bondlady stand and tell the truth instead of pumping ..... and please stop throwing the mic down..... do you lay one the floor and kick your feet when you done get your cookies and juice.from your mommy?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It was Bad Enuff when u Posted this Exact Same Chat Last Nite under the Title "It just keeps getting deeper and deeper in Okieville". :blink:

But if u wake up in the Morning and can't remember having Posted drivel from Okie Sycophants then u may be Subject to the DV version of "Water-Boarding". :o

Now seeing how this is ur 1st Offence, perhaps Officer Piggy will be lenient ! ;)

B) B) B)

DT, you are right on the button with you comments above...Nice post!

join my website....... kissthatassgoodbye.com .... I want to see the guy that coins my post about the hula hoop live up to his word for once...... Leave and don't post again.... we don't need you nor do we want you.... Okie promised that twice now....take him with you. Why don't you start "the nobody believes us website" and we can vote on who and why you deserve to be there.. To the gurus stop bashing the people that see through your pumpoer BS.. I still have the standing offer 10k in dinar bet against anyone that says it is a done deal , have to happen by Monday..... nuff said...... I would have made 70 k in dinar last week for charity.... over 200k in the last 2 months.... come on so called gurus.... let's play ..... Time To Get in Your Pockets..... seems that might be the only way to get you to keep your projections to yourself......and stop frustrating the rest of the dinar world..... An aside....... I heard a moderator of a board called out Okie publicly.... and Okie started crying.... If you want to be the Jim Jones of the Dinar world..... lead your sheep and stop crying..... Or back up your Intel with the 10 k dinar bets.....

Nuff Said, Done Deal, Cash when it happends..... And Bondlady stand and tell the truth instead of pumping ..... and please stop throwing the mic down..... do you lay one the floor and kick your feet when you done get your cookies and juice.from your mommy?

HITMAN is correct on ALL of his statements, we just had a big pissing contest on this site about OKIE and these idiots, so why continue to post stuff like this when you know that the people on this forum are not going to stand for it.

Just my 2cents, and HITMAN lets raise the bet to 20k I am in with you !!!!

• Upvote 1

B) B) B)

Please, Piggie, don't be lenient. After all the Okie crud and high hopes we went through last week, this one deserves a poo face, As later replies reveal, this has Okie's name all over it.

• Upvote 1

I believe much of what Okie shared is indeed accurate but maybe not in the manner that we would naturally think! I cannot elaborate about that at this time. Do not bash me or bash Okie! This is the truth. If you do not like it then you need to go dig up your own relevant contacts and prove me wrong.

Is it really up to us to prove that you are wrong? Seems like you have been doing that yourself pretty effortlessly. The only thing we need to do to prove you wrong it just wait.

• Upvote 2

. I have relayed Mr. Bills account of the Kuwait RV and in 93 and how it was released from the Central bank but it took ten days for that currency to go live into the banking system globally. I honestly do not think we are looking at ten days!

Now if I recall,,,, Mr. Bill was from Saturday Night live, wasn't he the guy made out of Playdough?

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 3

B) B) B)

Bless you Master Dinar Thug! You have pointed out the errors of my ways! I repent my sins and ask Officer Piggy's sincere forgiveness as well! Tell her for me that I do not partake of the 'other white meat' to substantiate the level of my commitment!

Again, THANK YOU! I will go forth and sin no more!

In Joy [your veggies!] :D

I believe much of what Okie shared is indeed accurate but maybe not in the manner that we would naturally think! I cannot elaborate about that at this time. Do not bash me or bash Okie! This is the truth. If you do not like it then you need to go dig up your own relevant contacts and prove me wrong.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?#ixzz1WRx0RlE9

Is it really up to us to prove that you are wrong? Seems like you have been doing that yourself pretty effortlessly. The only thing we need to do to prove you wrong it just wait.

WHOOPS! This statement was not made by me!

Though I do plead guilt of 'cutting and pasting' from another forum.

Thanks to Master Dinar Thug I have seen the Light and learned from my sins and errors of my ways! I have asked for an intervention with Officer Piggy present so I can ask for forgiveness!

I PROMISE, no more 'Okie' for me!

In Joy :D

Non Linear - Truly!! You need to give the Okie bashing a rest. Most of Us have gotten it. Entertainment value. He brings an air of hope sometimes during the quiet times or the frustrating times IF- IF - you aren't invested in what he or any other Intel provider are telling you. You are invested in the Dinar.

So can you give it a rest? And IN JOY!

Let's kick it up a little here and bring some good energy to the end of this ride... Thanks. Appreciate it!!

Namaste!

Edited by DinarC