Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Bytes: SteveI- Is Willing At All Costs To Be An Economic Giant

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Gadahfi's Secret Hide-Out. He's Modeling His Getaway Disguise Outfit - A Sequined Gucci Burqa.

8-26-2011 Guru Med IN 2010, THE CORE INFLATION INDEX FOR IRAQ WAS FOR THE YEAR 3%, NOW THIS HAS INCREASED SO FAR THIS YEAR TO AN AVG OF 6.7%, WITH 4 MONTHS TO GO. THE SITUATION IN IRAQ EXISTS AND WILL CONTINUE TO RISE, RISE IN INFLATION - SEEMS THAT CBI IS WAITING TO POUNCE

8-26-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady that was my fav [article] of the day, inflation gets to high, redlined from the guidelines the imf told them to stay in, he would act with or with out a complete goi. he guards inflation, an when it jacks with his monetary plan, well it aint a good thing. hes the central bank governor, hes not governed by the gov or the parl, cbi is independent. so i dunno but if inflation forces him to act an not wait...we just have to wait and see

8-25-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI STATED IF THEY DO NOT REVALUE THE DINAR THE ECONOMY WILL FAIL AND THE DINAR WILL LOSE VALUE. NOW IF SHABIBI BELIEVES IN HIS OWN KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITUATION THEN HE WILL FOLLOW THROUGH WITH WHAT HE STARTED

8-25-2011 Guru SteveI this is an investment in a country that is willing at all costs to be an economic giant in the world. based on my experience with Iraq and our extremely reliable sources, This revaluation in currency will happen, and it will be sooner rather than later.

8-25-2011 Guru Ray I have heard from various sources of mine per Iraqi Tv and newspapers that Parliament has pushed voting on the ministers and a lot of laws that were before them until after the feast of Ramadan. The holiday of Eid may come into play too which would make it the week of Sept 4. There is no evidence of the new currency on the streets yet. everything is still moving along in the right direction.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

It's not really Gadafhi, it's one of his 17 look-a-likes that he uses as decoys. Thug is really stashed away in Cisoles private sty deep in the heart New York City. Cisole meanwhile is out looking for someone to play with his little curlycue tail. :D

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Thug is really stashed away in Cisoles private sty deep in the heart New York City.

Ya but Piggy is Hooking Me Up "Phat" with a Blind Date here in NYC this Weekend. B)

He said it's some Chic named Irene and He says that He bought out a Roof Top Resteraunt on a Skyscraper for us.

Piggy said I'll be Blown Away !

:D :D :D

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post DT. Seems like were in a holding pattern for now.

As for Gadahfi, by now he's probably sitting at a cafe on the Champs-Élysées laughing at all of us. You know the French, they love having former dictators as their guests.

He's probably got billions in some secret Swiss bank account! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post DT. Seems like were in a holding pattern for now.

As for Gadahfi, by now he's probably sitting at a cafe on the Champs-Élysées laughing at all of us. You know the French, they love having former dictators as their guests.

He's probably got billions in some secret Swiss bank account! laugh.gif

You wouldn't be refering to a certain ayatollah now, would you? rolleyes.gif

And that Swiss account won't be in Libyan Dinar, you can make book on that one.cool.gif

• Upvote 1