Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Alex38

OKIE'S REAL NAME TO BE REVEALED SOON!! ....ACCORDING TO A FRIEND OF MINE ON OKIE'S SITE ......HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT OKIE IS NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL HE HAS MADE ENOUGH FROM CURRENCY PURCHASES THROUGH SOME OF HIS DINAR DEALER PARTNERSHIPS...........HE TOLD ME HE HAD A CONFERENCE CALL WITH OKIE AND WAS OFFERED 500 A MONTH JUST TO CONCUR WITH ANY INFO HE HAD. HE ALSO SAID THEY GET ABOUT 200-500 NEW MEMBERS A WEEK AND ARE LOSING ABOUT HALF OF THAT AT THE SAME TIME.......I HOPE PEOPLE WAKE UP AND REALIZE WHAT THIS GUYS INTENTIONS ARE.........HE IS NOT REAL NEWS ...JUST A MONEYMAKING FOOL AND ALL YOU FOLKS WHO FOLLOW I HAVE NO PITY FOR YOU!!!!

• Upvote 5

OKIE'S REAL NAME TO BE REVEALED SOON!! ....ACCORDING TO A FRIEND OF MINE ON OKIE'S SITE ......HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT OKIE IS NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL HE HAS MADE ENOUGH FROM CURRENCY PURCHASES THROUGH SOME OF HIS DINAR DEALER PARTNERSHIPS...........HE TOLD ME HE HAD A CONFERENCE CALL WITH OKIE AND WAS OFFERED 500 A MONTH JUST TO CONCUR WITH ANY INFO HE HAD. HE ALSO SAID THEY GET ABOUT 200-500 NEW MEMBERS A WEEK AND ARE LOSING ABOUT HALF OF THAT AT THE SAME TIME.......I HOPE PEOPLE WAKE UP AND REALIZE WHAT THIS GUYS INTENTIONS ARE.........HE IS NOT REAL NEWS ...JUST A MONEYMAKING FOOL AND ALL YOU FOLKS WHO FOLLOW I HAVE NO PITY FOR YOU!!!!

If this is legit, it certainly falls in line with what I've picked up over the past 2 years. The 'gurus' (and wanna be's) are broke - financially strapped - individuals who have found a way to earn some much needed monthly income. Same for those site owners who started charging monthly for specialty membership allegedly for post RV benefits. It all makes much more sense now.... (even though I quit listening to their nonsense LONGGGG ago)

Make a mental list of all those gurus/intel providers who you know have been - or are - broke. I know of at least 14 in that category.....

:bulb: :bulb:

• Upvote 1

If you 'know' something, it's in the past. You can only 'realize' when in the moment. Once 'realized', the moment passes, and then it is 'known'...

:D

My favorite!!! :D

this is the same guy that called wisconsin morons.... hmmm

Hahahahahha.. all in good fun :D I love cheese! Plus - I used to do all the voice over for the University of Wisconsin... no harm no foul B)

• Upvote 1

One of these days Okie is gonna choke over his own lies. I heard the two countries that were cashing in were Mars and Jupiter. Oh wait, those are planets. My bad! :D

So who's to say that the two countries referenced weren't on Mars and Jupiter, likely one country from each planet. I don't see any information indicating they were from this country. The fx would show it if they were on this world.

Well, I knew if I kept clicking thru these threads long enough, Okie would eventually pop up. Sure nuff, there he was! My day is now complete, works done, horses fed, Okies read, ready for bed! Always believed a good, hearty laugh was good for you. Nite all!

Okie is muhammar Gaddafi nuff said.

Was thinking he was Athena or Dinar Queen in a dress.

Friday in the middle east, he knows all banks are closed there, no one can confirm.

Just to pump up the Friday sales in the USA.

Hope no one falls for this one.

Ah. shucks. Just another excuse on a Thursday night for everybody to get organized and over-react.

I hope someone writes a screenplay on this and sells it too Hollywood. There are a ton of characters involved in this speculation, certainly not a bunch of stuffed shirt wall street investors. Can you imagine the cast of characters. This would have to be a comedy with a happy ending.rolleyes.gif Alex in? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Go RV

• Upvote 2