Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America, Tomball, Texas

wesleym

Hi Wes,

Why in the world would they make us drive the 4 hours to a place like Dallas when we could just cash out right here in the beautiful city of Houston?

(sorry all you D/FW folks) :P

Always trying to be the

Cheerful1

Beautiful and HOT!

Houston is big enough to handle something like this i think.... i went to a wells fargo not too long ago in the Galleria area... (old $$$$) and the guy had no freakin clue about the Dinar. that was a couple weeks ago, maybe even a month. and he was a manager of some sort. not sure if he was the branch manager, but still. and i also called like 3 other locations in Houston. I would imagine that anyone at wells would have something.

• Upvote 1

Go RV!!! It's getting close, I called some banks myself today, I got several we don't/won't deal IQD but I got a very helpful lady at a Compass that was very encouraging. She didn't say 'RV today' but she was familiar that lots of people were waiting for it and said as of today they could buy it back for $650 per million. BTW, I thought it was interesting that they'll buy IQD but they don't sell it.

Edited by bamagirl

Hi Wes,

Why in the world would they make us drive the 4 hours to a place like Dallas when we could just cash out right here in the beautiful city of Houston?

(sorry all you D/FW folks) :P

Always trying to be the

Cheerful1

You might get lucky and have a Da Le Rue machine on site in Dallas, and none in Houston. Personally, I would not cash in without a machine right in front of me. I would not leave one IQD to be shipped off somewhere. I want to see it verified, deposted or wired to my account, and a big smile as I do it.

• Upvote 1

FYI... meaningless info of course....

Spoke with "Veronica" at 1st CB today, on their 800 number from their website... She says they're still selling it, (2 week turn around from order to delivery) but not cashing it yet as it has no value... (No implied meaning on "Yet") She seemed more than "CSR" happy to speak with me, but nothing overtly "OMG a Dinarian" In any event , I asked her if she was well versed in the IQD she said no, sounded like she was typing through the phone pulling the info from a computer. Asked if I could open an acct. in Dinar...? then she asked how much I have, I said quite a bit, she put me on hold and came back with a no. Then I asked "Well if the investment does yeild a profit you will take my USD?" She said with the quickness, "We just cant take that amount of money, you'd have to break it up into manageable pieces and spread it around a bit..."

WTH

I never told her how much I have and for her to say "you'll have to break it into manageable pieces" kind threw me for a loop.... I said okay thanks, but 1st CB will take some of my money right...?... "Yes but it has to be a manageable piece...." and what is that number I shot back,.... "I don't know yet but I can find out?" I said thanks for the info and let it go...

Whishfull thinking on my part... I don't know...

I guess the real part here is 1st Convenience Bank is selling it... that is verifiable.

I keep hearing a lot of people talk about these DeLarue machines. I think it was Doc31 who went on a search and exposed that the only portion of the DeLarue machine's verification procedures/techniques that could be used on the Iraqi dinar was an ultraviolet light. I believe that he also found that many banks/institutions will just be using the garden variety ultraviolet light, not a special DeLarue machine. That's what I walked away with anyway, after reading what seemed to be good information, just really, really long.

Anybody else remember that thread?

Always trying to be the

Cheerful1

• Upvote 2

Well, I have my very own bank story but its not very interesting.

I called an Associated Bank here in central WI looking for Dong and maybe some more Dinar. I could get Dong but only if I had an account with them, which i do not. I have a friend who works there as a CSR and I asked if she could help me get some. She said she didnt have an account there either, just worked there. Anyway, i told her i wanted to get some Dong because I had Dinar and before I could blink she told me "we dont buy or sell Dinar anymore". I asked her why not and she responded with "we received an email last week that we dont deal with Dinar anymore". She told me she gets lots of phone calls from customers asking about it.

So maybe with all the people bothering, they decided just to stop dealing with it but they still sell Dong.

Or its because someone knows it will RV soon? Thats what Im hoping for.

Dinar can also be purchased at First Convenience Bank's located in Kroger and Wal-Mart Texans.

Dong also, I just purchase 3 mil at FCB in Kroger/Humble for 186.55 total and was told it should be here in just a few days. B)

Always trying to be the

Cheerful1

• Upvote 2

You might get lucky and have a Da Le Rue machine on site in Dallas, and none in Houston. Personally, I would not cash in without a machine right in front of me. I would not leave one IQD to be shipped off somewhere. I want to see it verified, deposted or wired to my account, and a big smile as I do it.

Do not allow it out of your tight grasp. The old style of exchange for non major currency was to receipt the counted funds and place them to internal transfer to the international dept. for conversion. Two weeks later you get bank notice that your account has been credited. No Way!