Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US holding dinar for profit??

keepmwlknfny

http://service.nordea.com/nordea-openpages/fi/lists/currency/nonConvertibleExchangeRateFI.action?language=en

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sta/ir/IRProcessWeb/data/usa/eng/curusa.htm#I

I have to give credit to Ashtray for providing the link to the IMF with the numbers for the US.....

I did a little further digging into that information and apparently the US holds only convertible currencies in its foriegn currency reserves....

The first link i provided is what I found in regards to a listing of NON convertible currencies and the good ol dinar is on that list.....

The second link is what ashtray provided from the IMF (thank you). I reposted this in its own thread because I think EVERYONE needs to see this.....I feel that this is another "forum fact" put to rest as BS.....

That is unless someone can prove there is a seperate holding of NON convertible currencies that the US holds but even then it wouldn't make sense at all for a country to hold massive amounts of a non-convertible currency.....especially to"save the economy"

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 8

http://service.nordea.com/nordea-openpages/fi/lists/currency/nonConvertibleExchangeRateFI.action?language=en

I have to give credit to Ashtray for providing the link to the IMF with the numbers for the US.....

I did a little further digging into that information and apparently the US holds only convertible currencies in its foriegn currency reserves....

The first link i provided is what I found in regards to a listing of NON convertible currencies and the good ol dinar is on that list.....

The second link is what ashtray provided from the IMF (thank you). I reposted this in its own thread because I think EVERYONE needs to see this.....I feel that this is another "forum fact" put to rest as BS.....

That is unless someone can prove there is a seperate holding of NON convertible currencies that the US holds but even then it wouldn't make sense at all for a country to hold massive amounts of a non-convertible currency.....especially to"save the economy"

You're a 20 year old IDIOT.

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 58

Thanks Keep! Always looking for truth and I for one appreciate what you do. I don't always agree with but this I can say confidently; you are no idiot.

Jury picker either bring something to the table or excuse yourself and leave. Keep is bringing something to discuss and all you can do is bash and run. You are a coward.

As far as the article I have never believed that the US has a "stash" of IQD waiting for the right moment to bail out the economy. Sorry, too far fetched for me. I don't have time to do the research on this. Thanks to guys like Keep I can read what's posted and decide for myself

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

[/Thanks keep i've been saying this for almost 8 years now, maybe people need to start paying attention... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

LOL....awww did your feelings get hurt by a little dose of truth??? Be mad at the pumpers, not me hahahaha

And FYI.....I sure wish I was 20 again....

If you can't stand the heat here on DV, you might wanna try a more fictional based site....

LOL....awww did your feelings get hurt by a little dose of truth??? Be mad at the pumpers, not me hahahaha

And FYI.....I sure wish I was 20 again....

If you can't stand the heat here on DV, you might wanna try a more fictional based site....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 10

Keep....you are not an idiot! I don't think I have to tell you that....but just thought I would let you know.... I think you are a Keeper:-)

but I have a ?

Do you think they would have any OFFICIAL record of this anywhere?

I don't - after all, it would not be "lawful", right?

Does the US have the stash?

I don't know

Do some of these politicians/fat cats have some stashed and regularly imagine themselves building what they think

will fix all our problems so they will be the hero???

probably

Thanks for showing us what they are admitting to tho.

• Upvote 2

There could be a secret stash being held by some ABC organization under the United States corporation. That big "business" operates under its own rules. There's long been lots of secret Black Ops going on which the US citizenry is not on the list of those in the need to know. For example, consider the various special financing that was done to support the skirmishes that were going on in South America several decades ago, such as what Oliver North was involved in. But of course that sort of thing is all behind us now. Right? Sure it is.

• Upvote 2

Keep....you are not an idiot! I don't think I have to tell you that....but just thought I would let you know.... I think you are a Keeper:-)

but I have a ?

Do you think they would have any OFFICIAL record of this anywhere?

I don't - after all, it would not be "lawful", right?

Does the US have the stash?

I don't know

Do some of these politicians/fat cats have some stashed and regularly imagine themselves building what they think

will fix all our problems so they will be the hero???

probably

Thanks for showing us what they are admitting to tho.

I don't know specific laws and regulations regarding audits and records of a countries financial indicators but the rumor has always been the UST holding trillions of dinar for the RV and while there has never been any proof of them holding that much, there has always been evidence pointing to them not holding dinar.....

So even if it was some kind of secret, NO ONE would have heard about it or know about it so to think that some of these people actually try and give figures for what the US holds is just rediculous and funny to be honest......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Keep you are clearly a smart dude!

The consistant challenge I have is that you are not open to thinking out of the box in regards to this investment. You use historical data and Iraqi produced articles to support your opinion. If it LOPs it LOPs but consider a few points for a second... and yes these are if points:

1). If this was the Bush plan there probably wouldn't be clear evidence of our Government holding Dinar.

2). If our Gov. has an agreement with Iraq to exchange oil for IQD then they don't need IQD now as they will have plenty being exchanged by US citizens. This would also give Shabs some security that all the US held IQD wouldn't flood Iraq.

3). If they are planning an RV... do you sincerely believe they would announce it? Wouldn't it make more sence to keep the waters muddy and pump out propoganda.

I really apprecieate your diligence and participation to DV as you give a different perspective.

Just remember... A mind is like a parachute. It isn't fully activated if it's not open.

Lewis

• Upvote 6

Thanks Keep. This has been the biggest rumor that has kept the fire burning for the pumpers. there is no way the US can hide this kind of assett if it were to be true. Having trillions of dinar would have to be somewhere on the books.

Anyway, I appreciate the info, it only confirms what many have suspected for a long time.

Keep you are clearly a smart dude!

The consistant challenge I have is that you are not open to thinking out of the box in regards to this investment. You use historical data and Iraqi produced articles to support your opinion. If it LOPs it LOPs but consider a few points for a second... and yes these are if points:

1). If this was the Bush plan there probably wouldn't be clear evidence of our Government holding Dinar.

2). If our Gov. has an agreement with Iraq to exchange oil for IQD then they don't need IQD now as they will have plenty being exchanged by US citizens. This would also give Shabs some security that all the US held IQD wouldn't flood Iraq.

3). If they are planning an RV... do you sincerely believe they would announce it? Wouldn't it make more sence to keep the waters muddy and pump out propoganda.

I really apprecieate your diligence and participation to DV as you give a different perspective.

Just remember... A mind is like a parachute. It isn't fully activated if it's not open.

Lewis

I don't think its me not thinkin outside the box cause I have been there.....I've seen both sides of this investment for what it really is....I was all about the RV and anything that just sounded good for us....but I never actually took the time to verify anything!

My point in all this is that so many people base this RV happening off of false information.....off information that NO ONE would know and that makes the foundation of this investment shakey to say the least....could there be all these secret deals behind close doors? Sure....but NO ONE would know about them like these gurus and pumpers have done so well spreading as if its the word of god.....

So I. Try to pick apart everything I come across because if I can't poke holes in it, then its gotta be pretty solid and the majority of these rumors about the US holding dinar, this master plan to save the world, and the us buying oil with dinar have no factual basis about them....hell even the US buyin oil with dinar is counterproductive to both countries, breaks OPEC agreements and regulations, and is the most hypocritical thing the US could do seeing as how we police the rest of the world to make sure countries are only buying and selling oil in USD....hell its part of the motives for going to war with Iraq and why we have our eyes on Iran.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Could the federal Reserve hold Dinar...Just asking

If I were sitting around the office back at the beginning of the 1900's cooking a scheme for the Fed I'd make sure the charter included not only monies as legal tender but also illegal tender (Non-recognized currencies like the present IQD), all metals, all gem stones, all commodities, all intellectual properties, all real estate properties, and any all such other things of worth and value that may serve as barter in exchange or trade of goods and services.

But that's just me.....

i guess this persons fragile little feelings were hurt when he finds out everything okie told him is not true. btw, i cut and pasted this from jurypickers profile page:

JuryPicker Icon

08 Jun 2011 - 05:33

This Site Sucks. Pure trash on here now

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/30515-jurypicker/#ixzz1VgdOsKl7

thanks for the info keep.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think its me not thinkin outside the box cause I have been there.....I've seen both sides of this investment for what it really is....I was all about the RV and anything that just sounded good for us....but I never actually took the time to verify anything!

My point in all this is that so many people base this RV happening off of false information.....off information that NO ONE would know and that makes the foundation of this investment shakey to say the least....could there be all these secret deals behind close doors? Sure....but NO ONE would know about them like these gurus and pumpers have done so well spreading as if its the word of god.....

So I. Try to pick apart everything I come across because if I can't poke holes in it, then its gotta be pretty solid and the majority of these rumors about the US holding dinar, this master plan to save the world, and the us buying oil with dinar have no factual basis about them....hell even the US buyin oil with dinar is counterproductive to both countries, breaks OPEC agreements and regulations, and is the most hypocritical thing the US could do seeing as how we police the rest of the world to make sure countries are only buying and selling oil in USD....hell its part of the motives for going to war with Iraq and why we have our eyes on Iran.....

I completely agree that the so called Gurus propagate rumors and use them to pump their egos and Dinar sales. That being said I feel in my gut that there is some major back-door dealings going on with the IQD between powers that we don't even know.

• Upvote 1

i guess this persons fragile little feelings were hurt when he finds out everything okie told him is not true. btw, i cut and pasted this from jurypickers profile page:

JuryPicker Icon

08 Jun 2011 - 05:33

This Site Sucks. Pure trash on here now

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/30515-jurypicker/#ixzz1VgdOsKl7

thanks for the info keep.

LOL....yea he has never been much for anyone trying to bring a little bit of reality to the table.....poor guy.....

LOL I know.....I use the word guru as a derogatory term for the nutcases that think they know what's going on over in Iraq by predicting a RV every other week...

You are truly too kind...

How about defining a Guru as a liar with a bank account accepting commission checks.

Sooner, or later, they may have to accept Dinar for promising a RV every week.

That would really suck loudly...