Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America

Chickenlady in Colorado

I want this RV as much as anyone, but:

I was listening to the radio yesterday morning. The news came on and they said Bank of America is planning to lay off 3,500 people.

How does this fit in with banks gearing up for the RV. Seems the banks should be hiring and not laying off.

IMO, this does not fit in with many bank rumors which say things are close and banks are getting ready.

Any thoughts??

GO RV.........

The RV will actually have little affect on the banking industry's manpower issues. BOA is cutting much of its real estate business, selling its foreign credit card business (Canada, UK, Spain & Ireland) & concentrating on strengthening its core business in the U.S. There are a few spots where they are actually hiring. There is also a long overdue concentration on customer service. When the RV occurs they will be ready to handle it. Merril Lynch will handle most of their international business as they are far more established in that sector than the BOA side.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There is already a Post about the BofA Story here in the Rumor Section. It's on page 2. B)

Also there is a Post about it in the News Section but u will have to dig for it because of the Volume of Postings in that Section. ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There is already a Post about the BofA Story here in the Rumor Section. It's on page 2.

B) Read more:

DinarThug:

Ok...Thanks. I checked out the other post. I didn't realize it was there. The thing that threw me was that I've read many rumors where so many banks were hiring to be ready for the impending RV. Just didn't seem to fit in with the rumors.

GO RV............

I was listening to the radio yesterday morning. The news came on and they said Bank of America is planning to lay off 3,500 people.

How does this fit in with banks gearing up for the RV. Seems the banks should be hiring and not laying off.

IMO, this does not fit in with many bank rumors which say things are close and banks are getting ready.

Any thoughts??

GO RV.........

Why is this here, is this a rumor, or is this an opinion?

Edited by DALLASDCC
  • Upvote 2

Any thoughts??

GO RV.........

Personally I hope BOA turns belly up. Sometimes in business I want to take a check I recieve streat to the bank and get cash. Since I dont have a account with BOA they want 2 forms of ID and charge me money to honor their on check. I am in Texas. My brother here in Texas had a account with them. They let somebody in Florida loot his account for around $30,000. Then issued a credit card to the theive with the wrong SS#.

Then there is the issue where they were caught laundering money for the Mexican drug cartels in the amount equal to the gross domestic product of mexico. Of coarse I know there are plenty of innocent people just trying to earn a paycheck.

• Upvote 2

thanks for the post.... these bank rumors have been going on for years....at this time RV talk/sales is at an all time low for traders...so they are coming round again....some are good entertainment.....so keep them coming.......It amazes me the ignore that some believe the rumors........

Oh well enjoy whar Obama has brought this country is a shame. For us and many generation in the future................

and if the Cowboys or Texans do not win the Super Bowl this year it will be President Obama's fault

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

thanks for the post.... these bank rumors have been going on for years....at this time RV talk/sales is at an all time low for traders...so they are coming round again....some are good entertainment.....so keep them coming.......It amazes me the ignore that some believe the rumors........

and if the Cowboys or Texans do not win the Super Bowl this year it will be President Obama's fault

Oh is Obama screwing up the football teams also ? God that guy can ruin anything ! Maybe we will be rid of him soon. I cant imagine a candidate that I wouldnt cast my vote for that opposes Obama. I think I would vote for anybody over Obama.

History shows Lincoln succesor to be the worste in history until now.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

No, if the Cowboys or Texans don't win the Super Bowl this year, Obama will swear it is President Bush's fault--of course. Poor little Obama!! He says that everyone blames him for everything, and of course he did nothing at all to cause any of it. I was stunned the first time I heard him actually vocalize the words blaming "my predecessor" for something (just such a lack of class), but over the time he's been in office, I've become used to his cheap shots and blaming everyone but himself. In fact, he's done it so often that he's become a pathetic national joke, an American embarrassment!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Personally I hope BOA turns belly up. Sometimes in business I want to take a check I recieve streight to the bank and get cash. Since I dont have a account with BOA they want 2 forms of ID and charge me money to honor their on check. I am in Texas. My brother here in Texas had a account with them. They let somebody in Florida loot his account for around $30,000. Then issued a credit card to the theive with the wrong SS#.

Then there is the issue where they were caught laundering money for the Mexican drug cartels in the amount equal to the gross domestic product of mexico. Of coarse I know there are plenty of innocent people just trying to earn a paycheck.

The second round of home foreclosures has started. Banks are trimming losses in preparation for the worst. Car repos are next as foreclosed folks move away. People stopped making home payments, car payments & credit card payments. The taxpayer may get stuck again bailing out the banks. Yet the banks continue to issue credit cards to anyone.

• Upvote 1

Any thoughts??

GO RV.........

ACompany Overview

Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 58 million consumer and small business relationships with approximately 5,700 retail banking offices and approximately 17,800 ATMs and award-winning online banking with 30 million active users. Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to approximately 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients through operations in more than 40 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.

A lot of banks are trimming the fat. This 3500 represents less than 1 person per office. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 2

I think if one will look at the number of banks all over the country and conider the invester ratio per bank then one will come to the realization that it will not effect anything by laying off bank employees at BOA. Plus, one could speculate that this is a smokescreen to cover up the anticipation of a large employee exodus once their dinars rv which they know is soon. :D .

• Upvote 1

Any thoughts??

GO RV.........

it's game over. no rv.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ACompany Overview

Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 58 million consumer and small business relationships with approximately 5,700 retail banking offices and approximately 17,800 ATMs and award-winning online banking with 30 million active users. Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to approximately 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients through operations in more than 40 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.

A lot of banks are trimming the fat. This 3500 represents less than 1 person per office. Hope this helps.

Good info. On the average, they conduct business with 1 out of every 2 households in the U.S.

The problem is our President thinks taxing the rich will solve this problem because their not investing in the US job market, that's because labor is cheaper in other countries because they've pushed the free market industries overseas to be able to compete with massive cheap imorts from China. This is mainly because China has suppressed their managed float exchange rate for so long now that has been screwing us on trade. Our crappy politicians were'nt smart enough in the past 30 years to figure it out, or should I say they ignored it. The only hope they had was to collapse the dollar to force cheaper exports from the US. Ohh...but how quickly China came out and said..."Don't do that"! They have balls and our guys don't. Go figure... this has been the biggest redistrobution of wealth in the world, from the US to every other country. Like China is going to be responsible like the US was for all of these years. When they surpass us, they will own us like they do their own people. If you dont agree with communism, speak up! This is the biggest scam of all and we do nothing! As far as this scam... maybe it will RV tomorrow or 5 years from now, who really knows? I've been playing this game for almost 8 years now. While the money isn't a scam, the way its been marketed in my opinion has been a complete and total "which way is it going to go, will we lop? Maybe...then again...maybe not. Just to have us holding on for hope while they us our money to rebuild and then screw us all. They won't need our investment money, they've already got contracts inplace. We are the minority in comparrision to the corporations involved and they aren't just going to walk off. We will and it wont matter to them! That's my peace after all of this time. I have 300,000 dinar for sale if anyones interested. Highest bidder. Let me know.

One irritated Marine.