Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Latest info Frank26 has shared with the familly**

easyrider

Amazing how we had 1 thread posted here, clearly brought over from another site; and 2 whole pages of unnecessary, unproductive banter about whether or not the poster should have brought it over and placed it in the RUMOR section. Holy $h!t people, get a grip. Read it and move on. Leave your unproductive opinions on the other sites lol.

Now for relevance I would like to add: that I think Frank is referring to the article that has been posted many times already; about eliminating the 000's and introducing new currency.

New currency is necessary because...

RD is an ABSOLUTE requirement; otherwise, they will never be able to raise the value of the IQD (the lowest current note is 50 Dinar). It is the mechanism that remains a mystery. Will it RV first? (In my opinion likely)... Will it LOP?(In my opinion NOT likely)... Who knows???... But, they have to raise the value; and they have to be able to support daily transactions with appropriate notes and coinage (THIS is the RD requirement which indicates new lower denominations). It all seems rather simple. It is just the anticipation, and the shroud of mystery, that are driving everyone to hysteria... remain calm... all is well... be patient; and utilize your return on investment however you see fit. Maybe it will be 30% maybe it will ultimately be 30,000%. We will have to wait and see... Peace !!!

• Upvote 4

All can be easily solved with a link to the article Shabbi put out. Show us the link to prove this happened and you'll have a bunch of happy people. I pray it's true. Thank you EZ for the post. You are only bringing us the rumor and should not be slammed for doing so. Frank will certainly get slammed for providing false information. Don't kill the messenger. No need to be mean about this. We are all in it together. God Bless Semper Fi

I was there in person when Shabibi said this. Took some pictures. The only problem is, it was Billy Shabibi, saying this half tanked in the local gin mill.

All can be easily solved with a link to the article Shabbi put out. Show us the link to prove this happened and you'll have a bunch of happy people. I pray it's true. Thank you EZ for the post. You are only bringing us the rumor and should not be slammed for doing so. Frank will certainly get slammed for providing false information. Don't kill the messenger. No need to be mean about this. We are all in it together. God Bless Semper Fi

Bobby - SemperFi - Might want to check out www.trophyamerica.com - great iwo jima statue, et al.

Bobbydee, the voice of reason. This is the rumors section. A link to Shabs statement would be huge. This thread coud then be moved to the "News" section. Thanks EZ. I for one like to read what is being posted on the other sites, and take it with a grain of salt & hope!

• Upvote 1

and some contacts told us they saw them, then you better start to get ready

End Quote

Happened before where it was stated some saw whatever and it was only outright lies..... So again it means nothing unless proven.

Edited by umbertino

Easyrider is not a pumper.... I hold this up MORE credible than anything out there now! Cheers to u easyrider :)

Of course he is not a pumper.... that would be lame! He is a "Certified Guru Pumper"!!! Says so in his avatar! sleep.gif

Hope it's true easy! Thanks oh mighty guru pumper! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post your highness, oh grand puba, dinar guru pumper in training. :lol:

Some of you guys need a holiday. We're having fun here. Don't be so serious! :P

Thanks for the fun post easy. One of these guys will be right one day and I'll be the first to kiss his a$$... ah... I mean ring! :(

• Upvote 1

FRANK26 is just looking for a little love, people....he's tired, lonely, and wants a hug....don't be mad.

Lets all just try to get along and stop jumping on each other...this is the RUMOR SECTION.

Let people rumor, if its true, it will be in the FACT section.

See y'all on the RV (other) side!

Debunker out.