Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My daughter-in-law sent this to me yesterday. Any one know if the bank info here is true? If so, what's your take on it?

20 signs that the world could be headed for an economic apocalypse in 2012:

#19 Central banks around the world certainly seem to be preparing for something. According to the World Gold Council, central banks around the globe purchased more gold during the first half of 2011 than they did all of last year.

The stock market is diving today. Read in a report: Gold futures for December delivery rose $32.90 to $1,826.90 an ounce, hitting a new intraday record of $1,829.40 earlier in the session.

My link

I believe the deliberate intention is to tank the dollar and destroy the monetary system. Most countries in the world are heavily invested in the USD. When it crashes, so will those countries/governments. Since all Central Banks are privately owned by a handful of 'elite', moving to gold will protect them. Once the world is bankrupt, the Central Banks will be in position to start LENDING again. And round and round we go....

The global economy as it stands today is a planned event....

Believe it or not.

:ph34r:

• Upvote 6

I believe the deliberate intention is to tank the dollar and destroy the monetary system. Most countries in the world are heavily invested in the USD. When it crashes, so will those countries/governments. Since all Central Banks are privately owned by a handful of 'elite', moving to gold will protect them. Once the world is bankrupt, the Central Banks will be in position to start LENDING again. And round and round we go....

The global economy as it stands today is a planned event....

Believe it or not.

:ph34r:

I believe it.

Sadly, i agree with the above statements. The world economy will fall and then after they that be have managed this they will start all over again. If iraq do R.D.and then R.V. (which i hate to admit is looking more likely), this will not help the global economy. Just my two pennies worth.:(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Back in the 1980s when it was so cool to a Yuppie, and everything was looking so so good, my theory was that in order for a single World Government to be able to be established, the US' economy would be needed to be taken down so as to establish a more level playing field between all countries.

And guess what? It's happening. And it's all by design, you can bet on that. None of what is going on is occurring by any cause but intention, beginning with 9/11. This last year the FED moved out over 13 trillion. All that has likely been converted into gold and silver.

Edited by estewart

Well, I heard on a regional broadcast last night that they (illuminati's) were selling their gold and taking the cash. Hmmm. Go figure. I think that report came from Tom Hartman. One thing we do know and we can sense is something is afoot, BIG TIME.

Namaste.

Well, I heard on a regional broadcast last night that they (illuminati's) were selling their gold and taking the cash. Hmmm. Go figure. I think that report came from Tom Hartman. One thing we do know and we can sense is something is afoot, BIG TIME.

Namaste.

Disinfo perhaps?

Bank of America to cut 3,500 jobs

August 19, 2011

Print Version

Source: AP

"Bank of America Corp., the nation's largest bank, plans to cut 3,500 jobs by the end of September""

Why would BOA lay off if they are gettin ready to RV?

Dont know if this the right forum but need your opinion.

Edited by SPECIAL LADY

I have stated before that I am contented, even optimistic over here in Kansas, and I really am. That being said, the world seems to be on fire, countries failing, leaders falling, banks collapsing, somebody stop me! It is impossible to deny the obvious. This world is changing, and I agree with many of the post, it is on purpose and planned. Its great that we constantly say "go RV", and post many encouraging words for each other, but we would be well advised, in my opinion, to pay attention to those warning of major problems ahead. I have faith that we will survive and maybe even see some of the miracles equal to or greater than past evil people and plans being overwhelmed by what is good and right. I still believe in the ultimate victory of truth! I am still pulling for a favorable RV, but also preparing for problems that may lie ahead. Lets use our heads, make a survival plan, hope we don't need it, but plan to win. Just a few words from your "sawmill" in Kansas.

• Upvote 1

Namaste.

Are you sure they were selling PHYSICAL gold? Everything I've read pertaining to gold sales have been gold EFTs, gold paper. Not the physical stuff. They're hoarding that. EFTs and other gold paper represent 100x the physical gold in existence. They're dumping the paper for cash and likely buying up more physical gold and/or silver. Not sure if this is accurate, but I believe it's the paper being sold....

The New World Order

I believe there is something afoot. All most of us can do is hang on and hope. If this thing pops either way RD or RV I'm into gold. Every economic / investment book I've ever read has predicted a world economic collapse and gold and silver were a must for any portfolio.

Watch this interview w/George Soros on yuotube. Scary guy, and in reality . . . he's a small player.

How long before Germany tells the rest of the EU to go to hell, they are not bailing them out anymore. How long will the American tax payer put up with the stealing of their hard earned money to level the so called playing field for the low life entitlement crowd. the only outcome is WORLD WAR. Total and complete all out WORLD WAR, look to the horizon it's comingsad.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am hoping for RV soon so that me and my family can become as self sufficient as possible. Planted a great garden (first in 20 years) and rounded the learning curve. I believe that "off grid" is the way to go. Whether it's total world turmoil or just getting out from under reliance on utilities, big brother and the like, We're planning to be ready ASAP! Fund me RV!

• Upvote 4

I have stated before that I am contented, even optimistic over here in Kansas, and I really am. That being said, the world seems to be on fire, countries failing, leaders falling, banks collapsing, somebody stop me! It is impossible to deny the obvious. This world is changing, and I agree with many of the post, it is on purpose and planned. Its great that we constantly say "go RV", and post many encouraging words for each other, but we would be well advised, in my opinion, to pay attention to those warning of major problems ahead. I have faith that we will survive and maybe even see some of the miracles equal to or greater than past evil people and plans being overwhelmed by what is good and right. I still believe in the ultimate victory of truth! I am still pulling for a favorable RV, but also preparing for problems that may lie ahead. Lets use our heads, make a survival plan, hope we don't need it, but plan to win. Just a few words from your "sawmill" in Kansas.

Good Advice Kansas......Iraq may want the rest of the World to experiece the "Poverty" that THEY have had to endure since the war started...you never know about those guys....Dont they know they COULD "Save the World" with an RV & Be SUPER HERO'S? Lets hope they choose the last one.....Go RV !!!!!

P.S. Or MAYBE this is part of their plan to "Take Over The World"...LOL

I am hoping for RV soon so that me and my family can become as self sufficient as possible. Planted a great garden (first in 20 years) and rounded the learning curve. I believe that "off grid" is the way to go. Whether it's total world turmoil or just getting out from under reliance on utilities, big brother and the like, We're planning to be ready ASAP! Fund me RV!

I Have been talking about doing The SAME Thing....Cool ! I dont think my husband thinks it's that great of an Idea tho...so we'll see what happens....Good luck to YOU tho......Go RV !

Yup.

Thank you Chev!

Back to the banks buying gold, wouldn't it be a good thing if all global currencies were 100% backed by gold? Not an expert, but isn't that how it used to be? Now there's a new world order for ya!

Nixon took the US off the Gold Standard, and the USD was the World's Reserve Currency at the time. So that action effected the whole world.

Why did he do it?

He gained Intel that France was going to cash in a huge amount of USDs for gold. So what Nixon did amounts to Grand Larceny. A Royal Ripoff of the Presidential kind.

• Upvote 1

RickOhio I am soooo in agreement with you. Going to buy a nice size ranch and become self sufficient, and in the process hopefully I can feed some people as well, organically....

And here is something else that no one is really keeping an eye on (SILVER) --

• Upvote 1

IMO...When Any RV Occurs'...it will only be a quick step for many to prepare for the worst of what's coming....just because there may be a robust U.S. Dollar for a "Season"....(as we'll call it).....probably...soon afterwards..."Look Out"....Again, IMO.....There will be regional and/or world currencies coming on the scene...as it's already being talked about...Check out the SUCRE'...and then you have the WOCU'...it stands for World Currency...just google these...and there are others...For what it's worth!

Thank you Chev!

Back to the banks buying gold, wouldn't it be a good thing if all global currencies were 100% backed by gold? Not an expert, but isn't that how it used to be? Now there's a new world order for ya!

NO!

I thought so for years, but it's another scam of the super rich. There isn't enough gold and it concentrates wealth in the hands of a few. Go to youtube and watch the documentary The Secret of Oz. It is the best documentary about the financial system that I've seen. We don't need a currency with intrinsic value, we need to be a sovereign nation, not one owned by banksters.