Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: The Law of the Deletion of Zeros We Sent to the Government

trooper

Central Bank: The Law of the Deletion of Zeros We Sent to the Government and Parliament This Week

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank said the central bank raise the bill to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency to the Iraqi government and parliament to Darcth and discussion and approval in the event has been approved.

He explained the appearance of Dr. Mohammed Saleh, said that “the draft law, which was submitted this week to both the government and the parliament, includes all the details of legislative and executive on a subject to delete the zeros and the positive economic effects that would leave in the event of approval.”

Salih noted that “the bill included proposals for a new currency and the groups that carried and details of technical and economic.”

Emphasized the benefit that “this law in the event approval will have a positive impact on the Iraqi currency in several aspects of the need during the next phase.”

Edited by Markinsa
Insert Translated Link In Title
  • Upvote 6

That link is not translating for me.

What I DO find positive is that it mentions the draft proposal for the new currency and removal of 3 zeros was submitted to the Government AND Parliament. This is the FIRST article I've seen that states the proposal went to Parliament. I'm not sure if it's a translation issue or perhaps misinterpretation, but it IS different and not seen before.

Thanks for posting.

they will need to adjust the new exchange rate to the new 2012 budget there is no way around it thats why there is a fury of info about the CBI and talks of their currency in the news. its coming everyone real soon. Hang tight.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Really? I do not see what you claim in this article what so ever. I think you need to cash out and find something you believe in!

That was rude. You didn't answer my question. You just attacked me for asking it. Maybe you shouldn't try to tell me how to treat my investment. I look on this as an investment not a bunch of lotto tickets. I expect to make 300%. That's a great return if you know anything about finance, so why would I get out? I asked the question because just like everyone else here I'm hoping to find out the returns will be much higher. I don't see how this article helps support the much higher scenario. Obviously you don't either.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

WHY IS THIS SO POSITIVE? It sounds like they're going ahead w their plan to make 1,000 of our dinars have the same exchange value of 1 new dinar.

Well, I dont see much of anything to get excited about, or get down about either. It makes me emotional neutral, like the new currency is value neutral. I dont think this article makes us any closer. Everytime a new article comes out, ppl always say exciting or yes we are sooooo close. It seems quite clear that either the cbi has two plans or no one at cbi knows what they are doing. Or the third alt....the translation make no sense once it comes over to english. I think the third is more than likely. Which would mean it would be nice to have someone here who can read arabic and tell us exactly what the articles say.

Of course that would eliminate half the arguments on the forum.....

PS. PUMP IT UP!!! Goooooo RV!!!!

Edited by Realdinar
  • Upvote 1

Central Bank: The Law of the Deletion of Zeros We Sent to the Government and Parliament This Week

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank said the central bank raise the bill to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency to the Iraqi government and parliament to Darcth and discussion and approval in the event has been approved.

This article is from August 16th. I believe its already been posted.

WHY IS THIS SO POSITIVE? It sounds like they're going ahead w their plan to make 1,000 of our dinars have the same exchange value of 1 new dinar.

That's exactly what it is......some people need to wake up, stop taking the words of the gurus, and look up some of this info for themselves.....

• Downvote 3

Thanks Trooper

...Emphasized the benefit that “this law in the event approval will have a positive impact on the Iraqi currency in several aspects of the need during the next phase.”

* If approved will have positive impact...

*...in several aspects...

*...during the next phase.

I like it, but do have to wonder what are the 'several aspects' and how many 'next phases' there are going to be...

That's exactly what it is......some people need to wake up, stop taking the words of the gurus, and look up some of this info for themselves.....

Keep, stop squinting because it is keeping you from seeing the whole picture. You're not fully understanding all of the ins and outs of the sanctions and articles that Iraq is currently under. Open your eyes wide, look at ALL of the pieces of the puzzle and appreciate the fact that an initial LOP can still allow us all to make an incredible fortune on this investment. You are a smart cookie, open your mind, look deep and put the puzzle together. Once you put the pieces in the proper order, it will all make perfect sense. I hate to be so cryptic but I can not go into it any further at this time.

Just understand that a LOP is not the end of the road,

Peace

• Upvote 3

Keep, stop squinting because it is keeping you from seeing the whole picture. You're not fully understanding all of the ins and outs of the sanctions and articles that Iraq is currently under. Open your eyes wide, look at ALL of the pieces of the puzzle and appreciate the fact that an initial LOP can still allow us all to make an incredible fortune on this investment. You are a smart cookie, open your mind, look deep and put the puzzle together. Once you put the pieces in the proper order, it will all make perfect sense. I hate to be so cryptic but I can not go into it any further at this time.

Just understand that a LOP is not the end of the road,

Peace

How is a LOP not the end of the road? It's pretty much a kick in the gut to me, I don't know about you.

• Upvote 2

How is a LOP not the end of the road? It's pretty much a kick in the gut to me, I don't know about you.

Depends on where you stand within the investment. If you hold hard-currency (Notes) - you likely will not benefit.

Dealers charge roughly 40% above & beyond the value (based upon 1,000,000). This % increases as you go lower in notes ordered.

Also include in fees, such as Wire-transfer fees or COD fees.

Now, some people think it may LOP than r/v over a period of time..

I see it playing out two ways

1.- A lop with a R/V (coincide with each other)

This encourages the use of IQD, the exchange of new IQD, and so forth. Its an attempt to defeat dollarization

2.-A lop with a R/V after old notes are deemed invalid.

Gives the CBI a chance to re-assess their liabilities, and adjust the new rate against their liabilities.

Turkey did what was known as a hybrid. They didn't adjust the rate until after the 6 zero notes were invalid.

So, when you purchase IQD - look for the best prices... Buy from other fellow speculators selling at reasonable prices to get out. Check E-bay for great deals, etc. etc.

I know it sucks to hear, but it could be a logical or reasonable route...

IMO, I don't think it'll lop, but they sure put out a lot of articles making it seem so. Probably just to suppress speculation, but who knows.

• Upvote 1