Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Bytes: Mailman Discusses Shabbi's Pet Peeve

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Hallway Of The GOI. M + A Are Standing In Their Office Doorways And Are Sticking Their Tongues Out At Each Other. Al-Sadr Is Standing In His Doorway And Is Giving Both Of Them That Creepy Stare.

8-19-2011 Guru Poppy2 GREAT SOURCE CALLED AND SAID IRAQ HAS TWO MAJOR OUT OF THE COUNTRY CONTRACTS IN THE BILLIONS THAT HAVE TO BE PAID IN RV'ED FUNDS...HAVE TO BE PAID NO LATER THAN THE 28TH OF AUG. ...THIS RV MUST OCCUR BEFORE THE 26TH TO MEET THIS DEADLINE. THEY SAID IT CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT BETWEEN NOW AND THEN.

8-19-2011 Guru Mailman17 SHABS...PET PEEVE...INFLATION. THE FACT IT ROSE 3% IN ONE MONTH...WILL FORCE IRAQ TO DO THIS RIGHT NOW...LITERALLY...ANY DAY. SHABS WILL DO EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO PUSH THIS FAST AND IF HE HAS TO USE THE MEDIA TO DO IT. WE REALLY ARE DAY TO DAY NOW

8-19-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI GAVE AN ULTIMATUM OF SORTS, BEING THAT HE HAS THE FINAL SAY, IT WAS HUGE. HE SAID IF THEY DID NOT REVALUE, THEN THE ECONOMY WOULD FAIL AND THAT THE DINAR WOULD CONTINUE TO DEVALUE. THE WORD REVALUE WAS USED BY SHABIBI HIMSELF. THIS IS KINDA TWO FOLD - PARLIAMENT HAS TO APPROVE THE NEW PRINTING OF CURRENCY BUT SHABIBI DECIDES THE RATE OF EXCHANGE. WITHOUT THAT NEW CURRENCY, A RATE OF EXCHANGE WOULD BE FRUITLESS

8-18-2011 Guru Poppy2 THANKS TO ALL THE WONDERFULL FAITHFUL PEEPS THAT PRAYED FOR ME MONDAY. I AM DOING MUCH BETTER AND GETTING STRONGER. ALL NEW INTEL IS SAYING THEY HAVE TO RV BEFORE THE 26TH OF AUGUST TO MEET DEADLINE ON THE 28TH.

8-18-2011 Newshound Guru Joey the Letter of Intent from Shabibi to the IMF, he told us that he had to audit the banks, start with a new reconciled balance...and what did he find...billions of dollars in Osama Bin Laden accounts, activities of the counterfeiters with all the losses of accumulated fake notes, and 100 Million Dollars in a ‘neighbor’s’ bank account. Shabibi is accurate, detailed, meticulous And he knows better than to RV the currency unleashing the wealth, until he took care of these situations. this is the security part of the banking and economy…they do go hand in hand, toward stability and prosperity.

8-18-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot some are saying there are all sorts of holdups, but according to the documents we’ve seen, and the articles we’re reading, Iraq is in control of this process to follow. Dr. Shabibi wants no mistakes. This will be a managed float with very little fluctuation allowed, it will have limits. It will be very clean and stabile.

8-18-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady things that stick out to me in this article: they want to remove the 000 from iraqs circulation...its mandatory and must they do this by giving the new currency, the ld's a new rate. they cant have them all having big notes at the new rate. no date had been specified but...we saw articles early this week that said cbi sent the laws and recommendations to the house of representatives to pass into law, so they could release the new money an get this show on the road

• Upvote 12

Thanks DT, keep up the good work,,,,, :D :D :D :D

So what does it mean when he says "IF THEY DID NOT REVALUE, THEN THE ECONOMY WOULD FAIL AND THAT THE DINAR WOULD CONTINUE TO DEVALUE" ????? :blink: :blink:

I say RV baby, RV......daddy needs to help some homeless people... :D :D

• Upvote 2

Thanks DT, keep up the good work,,,,, :D :D :D :D

So what does it mean when he says "IF THEY DID NOT REVALUE, THEN THE ECONOMY WOULD FAIL AND THAT THE DINAR WOULD CONTINUE TO DEVALUE" ????? :blink: :blink:

I say RV baby, RV......daddy needs to help some homeless people... :D :D

It's a Threat toward the GOI. So Says......DayTrader

• Upvote 2

The 28th is getting close. I wonder if we will be disapointed again. I hope not but it wouldn't be the first time. :)

You basically answered your own question...... When a date , any date is set.... You can rest assured as the rising of the sun that nothing will happen.

• Upvote 2

hmmm, I hope this crazy ride is at an end but hard to believe they are completely ready. They need time to pull currency off the street through the banks. That does not happen overnight, maybe, just maybe, we will see the vaccuum start up this weekend in time for the 26th. I hope so, the world needs this over with!:)

• Upvote 1

Pulling the money off the street worries me, because if it isn't done judiciously, it can trigger an inflationary rise. That would be bad. Increasing the value of money while contracting the supply of money would be the proper thing to do. That would be good. Let us hope someone over there knows how to walk that tightrope.

Edited by mcuman
  • Upvote 1

Thanks D.T. Love your posts. Keep up the great work. +10 for entertainment value on the head lines alone.:D Think I am gonna make a t-shirt saying something like............."SUPPORTER OF THE D. T. CLOWN NEWS NETWORK " and then i am gonna print clowns all over it. Could have one for the piggy ......"it's raining piggies ahallelujah!":lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Dinar Thug,

I'm curious, do they still make Tiger Beat? I'm guessing some of the youngsters here have no idea what that is!!

:P:P

Yep. And Piggy Just Bumped Justin Bieber Off of the Front Cover This Month ! :o

Piggy is The New Elvis !! B)

Bieber Fever is Soooooo Five Minutes Ago. :rolleyes:

All the Young Hipsters have caught The Swine Flu !

:D :D :D

• Upvote 1

Yep. And Piggy Just Bumped Justin Bieber Off of the Front Cover This Month ! :o

Piggy is The New Elvis !! B)

Bieber Fever is Soooooo Five Minutes Ago. :rolleyes:

All the Young Hipsters have caught The Swine Flu !

:D :D :D

Thanks. I had no idea it was still in existence. I'm really not that old...from the Andy Gibb, Scott Baio days!! :lol:

• Upvote 1