Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who is Guru Okie Oilman?

RobLe

Wow, I really am somewhat surprised. You see.... I in fact am a newbie. I just found this site, and all of you all's posts about Oakie has really surprised me.

Being the newbie that I am, on this forum there are hours and hours of posts. Not sure what to read and what not to read. So, I have been following****** other sites ******

Now you all are telling me a completely different story from what I read there.

Can someone give me a guess-timate of when they think and RV will occur. I know that no one knows, but all of this stuff about all of the banks getting a del-a-rue machines

and Iraq having everything completed in order to have an RV and all of the political pressure to have the RV.... How much of this is true?

After a 6 year wait.... do you all expect this any time soon? And what does any time soon mean to you all?

Look forward to hearing back. Thanks,

Hi all, I have been enjoying all that I read from Guru Okie Oilman.

My question is, I know his identity is private, but can someone tell me what it is about Okie that everyone listens to?

What are his or her credentials? I want to know about the connections and so on. Basically, I like reading the posts from Okie,

but would love to know the history and why we all should be listening to him or her?

Any information that you could share with me would be greatly appreciated.

How do we know you're not Okie?

Picture the Emerald Palace, then entering the chamber of the Grand Wizard, you notice something very odd going on behind a curtain in the dark corner, you pull open the curtain, and THERE!!! THAT GUY IS OKIE!!!

Fair 'nuff?

Edited by Cosmo

Wow, I really am somewhat surprised. You see.... I in fact am a newbie. I just found this site, and all of you all's posts about Oakie has really surprised me.

Being the newbie that I am, on this forum there are hours and hours of posts. Not sure what to read and what not to read. So, I have been following the website: www.dinargurus.com

Now you all are telling me a completely different story from what I read there.

Can someone give me a guess-timate of when they think and RV will occur. I know that no one knows, but all of this stuff about all of the banks getting a del-a-rue machines

and Iraq having everything completed in order to have an RV and all of the political pressure to have the RV.... How much of this is true?

After a 6 year wait.... do you all expect this any time soon? And what does any time soon mean to you all?

Look forward to hearing back. Thanks,

RV will happen when Shabibi releases it, untill then everything you read take it as a rumor

My question is, I know his identity is private, but can someone tell me what it is about Okie that everyone listens to?

What are his or her credentials? I want to know about the connections and so on. Basically, I like reading the posts from Okie,

but would love to know the history and why we all should be listening to him or her?

I have personally read his phony balony for over 2 years now. Some have read his nonsense for at least 4 years or longer. Do not believe anything he says or offers and whatever you do, DO NOT buy dinars based on what he says. He, and at least a dozen others, are considered a joke.

Be cautious who you choose to believe. If it comes from another person it is hearsay.

Follow the news articles and keep an eye on the new posts here at DV. You'll be a LOT safer that way! You'll learn a lot too!

Good luck! and welcome to DV!

:)

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 1

I was a newbie not so long ago. In fact I still consider myself a newbie. Like you I had read the DG site and applied an awful lot of common sense. What I was reading just did not ring true to me. Call it a gut feeling. Anyway then, like you I stumbled across DV and read many of the posts. These were funny. Realistic and seamed to make more sense. So I chose to join the site. I still read most things with a pinch of salt, some requiring more salt than others. In general the atmosphere here at DV is good. Some of the guys are hilarious and we all need some humour with this. I would also recommend going VIP I did just recently and it have no regrets. I am still working through the stuff on that part of the site but it has taught me a lot. No one knows when this will happen. Think of it as a long term investment. It maybe this week or next year but I am in it till the end. Welcome to dinar vets. Do not let this rule ur life. Go about ur daily life. Make post and comments. Laugh. Have fun. And do not take it too seriously until the rv happens. BB X

I agree with the others. Everything I have read that Okie wrote has been wrong. Either he is the "pumper of pumpers", or he's got bad information that he just sends out. Or, it could be a combination of both. Kinda reminds me of the story of the little boy that cried "Wolf!". Goes to show us all that you really can't believe everything you read on the internet. I'll put my trust behind Adam first. So far he's been on the straight and narrow, and I surely enjoy this site. Hope this finds everyone having a good day. GO RV !!! B)

Okie is a sick & twisted pumper......nuff said!

• Upvote 1

He's fun at first. Then it becomes completely annoying and dishonest. Save yourself some grief and listen to the people with facts and articles. Just like at the circus, the clowns usually come out first and get us pumped up, but it's the guy being shot out of the cannon at the end that brings the house down.

You guys are surely not saying Okie cannot be trusted, are you? Wow, all these years, all that spot on intel. I'll bet Okie never misses a date, and can probably rate every date he's ever had! Hey, its all good. Funny at times, irratating at times, but still, its all good.

• Downvote 1

Okie is the Internet's monument of sociopathic stupidity from a certifiable loser. He's probably under FBI surveillance by now, which would explain why his chronic spam has recently decreased in frequency. Whatever you do, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT buy more dinars based upon spam(s) from that lying chain smoking jerk . His crooked ilk is giving this investment a bad reputation to obscenely enrich the dinar dealer(s) by stealing lunch money from naive people's kids. I hope the Feds nail that slimy bottom feeder.

• Upvote 3

He's fun at first. Then it becomes completely annoying and dishonest. Save yourself some grief and listen to the people with facts and articles. Just like at the circus, the clowns usually come out first and get us pumped up, but it's the guy being shot out of the cannon at the end that brings the house down.

I bet we could draw a hellof a crowd shooting Okie from a cannon.

• Upvote 2

Okie is the Internet's monument of sociopathic stupidity from a certifiable loser. He's probably under FBI surveillance by now, which would explain why his chronic spam has recently decreased in frequency. Whatever you do, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT buy more dinars based upon spam(s) from that lying chain smoking jerk . His crooked ilk is giving this investment a bad reputation to obscenely enrich the dinar dealer(s) by stealing lunch money from naive people's kids. I hope the Feds nail that slimy bottom feeder.

Breatheeee.... count to 10 slowlyyyyyy.....

Now, tell us how you REALLY feel about Okie.

:lol: :lol: :P

I bet we could draw a hellof a crowd shooting Okie from a cannon.

How bout shooting Okie WITH a cannon?

:rolleyes:

:lol::P

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 1

I totally know Okie's source...gather around...

He travels far, very far, on a windy brick road...he encounters some small people, some big, some wicked, some good...then after a long journey some guy behind a curtain gives him intel! Or I was just watching Wizard of Oz. I'm certain Dorothy has better intel than Okie.

If you find him let me know...a while back I offered one of my ovaries for the chance to smack him around. The offer still stands.

Can you say - P.O.S?

I was told he was just a mod on another site and knows as much as we do..Maybe less...He has no contacts in Iraq and is a big liar.

How dare you sit there and call someone you've never met before a mod. Liar, scoundrel, sure...but a mod?

no offense to whoevers working tonight over here.