Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchange Rate Rumors?

I have been in this investment for awhile now (3+ yrs).I have spent alot of time doing my own research. Recently, I have seen wildrumors flying around that the Dinar is pegged to the British pound at 5.25. Ihave seen lately $4.40. Let’s look at reality here. First, I have not found anyevidence that the dinar is pegged to the British pound. The Dinar is stillpegged to the USD. It’s called the petro dollar. Now, unless I or my financialmanager (who is also invested) missed something to that fact it has notchanged. Second, for argument, if (and that’s a BIG IF) the dinar is going tobe pegged to the British pound at 5.25 somebody's math is off. Their claim isat 5.25 GBP/IQD, we can expect to make around $8.00(+). Their error is they aremultiplying the GBP/USD exchange rate. i.e. 5.25 GBP x 1.6280 USD = $8.954.This is not the correct exchange rate! Multiply 5.25GBP by the USD/GBP exchangerate. i.e. 5.25 GBP x $.6141 USD = $3.224, this aligns with the articles thathave been posted in the past. Most recently, the article stating the Dinar willRV within a % of the Kuwaiti Dinar. The highest it could RV and stay within theagreement between Iraq and Kuwait would be approximately $4.00(+). (If you think I'm wrong,research the articles that have been posted on this site and several other sites lately).

I do not post allot on the site. But, I decided to post this because I do notwant the people in the DV family making plans on a RV rate that is not factual.I have questioned several people on this subject and asked for their opinion.They all have come to the same conclusion, the $8+ cash-in rate is unrealisticfor hundreds of reasons, some already been posted. A RV rate between $3.22 to$4.40 has a greater possibility. Please think this out with reason, please dont let emotions influence the good judgement you have.

"Plan for the worst, Hope for the Best".

God Bless the DV Family

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

I have been in this investment for awhile now (3+ yrs).I have spent alot of time doing my own research. Recently, I have seen wildrumors flying around that the Dinar is pegged to the British pound at 5.25. Ihave seen lately $4.40. Let’s look at reality here. First, I have not found anyevidence that the dinar is pegged to the British pound. The Dinar is stillpegged to the USD. It’s called the petro dollar. Now, unless I or my financialmanager (who is also invested) missed something to that fact it has notchanged. Second, for argument, if (and that’s a BIG IF) the dinar is going tobe pegged to the British pound at 5.25 somebody's math is off. Their claim isat 5.25 GBP/IQD, we can expect to make around $8.00(+). Their error is they aremultiplying the GBP/USD exchange rate. i.e. 5.25 GBP x 1.6280 USD = $8.954.This is not the correct exchange rate! Multiply 5.25GBP by the USD/GBP exchangerate. i.e. 5.25 GBP x $.6141 USD = $3.224, this aligns with the articles thathave been posted in the past. Most recently, the article stating the Dinar willRV within a % of the Kuwaiti Dinar. The highest it could RV and stay within theagreement between Iraq and Kuwait would be approximately $4.00(+). (If you think I'm wrong,research the articles that have been posted on this site and several other sites lately).

I do not post allot on the site. But, I decided to post this because I do notwant the people in the DV family making plans on a RV rate that is not factual.I have questioned several people on this subject and asked for their opinion.They all have come to the same conclusion, the $8+ cash-in rate is unrealisticfor hundreds of reasons, some already been posted. A RV rate between $3.22 to$4.40 has a greater possibility. Please think this out with reason, please dont let emotions influence the good judgement you have.

God Bless the DV Family

I am very good for that rate my friend.

God Bless the DV Family

Anything close to 8.00 is crazy, I have been thinking 1 to 1 for now, and than up, good post, great math skills, thanks......

• Upvote 1

I'd be happy with just $0.10, or anything just so the ride would be over.

Yes, 10 cents per IQD would be good. 23 cents per IQD would be very good. In fact even at 10 cents here comes a happy dance. Most be lieve it will be 86 cents plus. I believe it will come in at 23 to 30 cents per IQD and rapidly rise to its true level. :) :) :)

I have been projecting the same rate 3.22 + for some time now. I have based my opinion much like yours on what we are seeing in the news. Parity with Kuwait certainly makes sense to me. Unfortunately, in my discussion with several financial folks the math at that rate and the information I have be provided does not wash. Here the problem. If Iraq has 30 Trillion Dinar, out there right now how will they cover the RV? No Central Bank, Iraq or any other may use Fractional Banking methology, as it is illegal per the IMO. So if you takes Iraqs GNP and speculate on some growth you still can not come up with anything near what is needed to support an RV at that number. Now trust me when I tell you that I am begging some one to show me that I have missed something. Otherwise, we need to re-work the numbers here. I have been working on this for the past 5 days and I cant disprove what I am posting here. However, I can tell you that there is one factor that still eats at me. Iraq approximately a month ago did in fact pass a law pinning their currency to their own gold at 2.4 grams per dinar. Heres where I think we get a little weird. If you do that math, and believe me they have the gold to do this, where on earth do we come in at?

Mixed information out of Iraq currently stating that the buzz is just in the range you have posted and then based on the gold law PM Maliki signed in, were hear estimations in the 8.00-9.00 range?

Any takers? Where you at JWM?

Thanks,

QL

• Upvote 2

I have been projecting the same rate 3.22 + for some time now. I have based my opinion much like yours on what we are seeing in the news. Parity with Kuwait certainly makes sense to me. Unfortunately, in my discussion with several financial folks the math at that rate and the information I have be provided does not wash. Here the problem. If Iraq has 30 Trillion Dinar, out there right now how will they cover the RV? No Central Bank, Iraq or any other may use Fractional Banking methology, as it is illegal per the IMO. So if you takes Iraqs GNP and speculate on some growth you still can not come up with anything near what is needed to support an RV at that number. Now trust me when I tell you that I am begging some one to show me that I have missed something. Otherwise, we need to re-work the numbers here. I have been working on this for the past 5 days and I cant disprove what I am posting here. However, I can tell you that there is one factor that still eats at me. Iraq approximately a month ago did in fact pass a law pinning their currency to their own gold at 2.4 grams per dinar. Heres where I think we get a little weird. If you do that math, and believe me they have the gold to do this, where on earth do we come in at?

Mixed information out of Iraq currently stating that the buzz is just in the range you have posted and then based on the gold law PM Maliki signed in, were hear estimations in the 8.00-9.00 range?

Thanks,

QL

Today we have seen articles where CBI may look at other countries to peg the dinar with because of the economical chaos in the US as well as Europe. Could that be the reason for the delay of proceeding with their currency RD/RV?

Also are you suggesting they would peg with their gold?

Today we have seen articles where CBI may look at other countries to peg the dinar with because of the economical chaos in the US as well as Europe. Could that be the reason for the delay of proceeding with their currency RD/RV?

Also are you suggesting they would peg with their gold?

This is something I have been thinking on myself. It has been said that Iraq has "loads" of gold reserves how does this play into the mix? Anyone?

God Bless the DV Family

The Rothschilds are experienced at creating money out of thin air. Anything and I mean anything is possible.

• Upvote 1

God Bless the DV Family

In regards to above post perhaps someone could help me understand what is being said. I do not believe in such a high rate but I am trying to understand the math. With respect to the IQD and the GBP and the USD, if 1IQD = 5.25GBP and 1GBP = 1.6USD(approx) then you must multiply so that 1IQD = (5.25GPB/1IQD x 1.6USD/1GBP) = 8.xxUSD. From a purely mathematical perspective the GBP must cancel out to get a comparison of dinars to dollars. That is unless I am misunderstanding what the 5.25 actually represents.

Quietlearner Wrote:

Thanks,

QL

In regards to the above post, I am with you, hoping for a rate anywhere near $3, but can you please clarify the statement "No Central Bank, Iraq or any other may use Fractional Banking methology, as it is illegal per the IMO." If I am understanding it correctly, Central Banks don't need to use fractional banking because they have been given the authority to create money out of thin air. How else could our Federal Reserve have doled out 16 TRILLION (with a "T") dollars as a recent audit exposed?

• Upvote 1

Ok, here is where I get negatives out the a--. I don't really care though, as I'm tired of seeing people blow smoke up new people's a--es. I've been in this since almost day one, on better intel than probably anyone here I'm willing to bet, and anyone that tells u a comeout rate above $1 is either extelremely misinformed, or is blowing smoke up ur a--. Where are their numbers to prove it?? They are trying to feed u a pipe dream. Please don't believe it. Also, unfortunately to some, I really don't see anything above .30 maximum at first (and that is pushing it). However, that IS a great return on it investment. Actually, .01 is, but I dont see it as that low.

And, I have a bank story also. I spoke with a banker today as I had some stuff to do there bank-wise, and he verified that all bank stories coming from here, in his opinion, are bs. The people at the bank know as much, if not less, than what you all know. Do NOT believe everything u read, and please leave the bank individuals alone. They are tired of hearing the same thing day after day. The number of people alone in this thing is a sign that it won't come out at $2, 3, 4, ...8... BTW, the banker I talked to is on here also, so he is just as informed as the rest of us. PLEASE leave ur banks alone - they know nothing. They are "pions," in his words.

That being said, yes, I do believe the currency will revalue. I do believe it will greatly benefit a lot of people. I also believe that it won't happen this month. And I believe for you to make any real profit from it you will either need to hold on after RV (or RD), or exchange for the new currency available.

AND, that bein said, this is only MY opinion and what I have been told. This is neither a get rich quick scheme, nor is it a complete waste. It is an investment like another. It is too bad that there are people trying to fill u full of hot air, or trying to dissuade u from it. I believe it is worth ur while to buy into it, the time frame and the actual comeout rate are what are in question. However, in regards to the rate - please do some checking on ur own. Do some basic math, and don't believe the hype. This is not a magical investment.

Sorry for being so forceful, but I am just tired of seeing what I see as decent people getting taken for a ride. This is a good thing to put ur money in (in MY opinion), but it isn't something to bet the farm on. No rate is known, as well as no date - by ANYONE on here. I would be willing to bet that the powers that be don't know yet either. It will happen when it happens, and when all the cards are stacked right.

Good luck to everyone in this, as I am on the same ride. And, banker dude, that part about leaving y'all alone is for u. Ok, I've vented...sorry again

Oh, and here is some real info I learned today - all bank transfers over 6 a month cost $10! This is not a bank charge, but one established by our government. Please correct me if I am wrong...

Peace out, and live long and prosper. :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If they want to keep their people from using the USD, then they would have to match the USD when they RV.... I am guessing .86 to 1.30.... somewhere in there... B)

Not really. Any significant increase + frequently bad US economy news + frequently good Iraqi economy news = I stop using urs and use mine. Again, only my opinion. .86 and me so happy... :-P

This is in response to pegging the dinar to value of gold. Gold on the open market is not the price you need to use for that calculation!

Found it, here's the previous link My link

The IMF sells gold to Central Banks at $45 per ounce, and THIS is where the $3.22 rate came from, NOT tying the dinar to the British pound!

I don't know what the rate will be but your the one that doesn't know how to conver exchange rates, ....Sorry!

That is a common mistake made in currency conversion. Basically in that mistake, a single unit is converted then the multiple unit is converted using that answer. So....... 5.25 pounds was multiplied by .6141 pounds to get 3.224 pounds. The correct answer is with each pound being worth 1.62 dollars, 5.25 pounds does equal 8.5 dollars ( +/- depending on the decimal value). I checked this with Yahoo currency convertor cool.gif and last I was in London I did pay more dollars for pounds.

That being said, I think the actual topic of the original post is quite valid. It is unlikely that the RV will initially be anywhere near 8.00USD. More than likely it will start off much lower and the international trading of the dinar will drive the exchange rate up over time. In my own humble opinion based on no reliable sources other than the theory of likelyhood, it will eventually return to its pre-sanction rate compared to the other oil producing countries. That would be in the 3 dollar range adjusted to current rates in the mideast.

This is my own opinion base on no actual knowledge or inside information. I have never received any phone calls from high placed individuals either in Banks, either of the governments of Iraq or the good ole USA or the Big O himself. He does look a little tired lately and has other things on his plate, so he could call me right before the RV but I am not accepting any calls right now. Fred the wonderhorse does agree but does not endorse this opinion. I did speak with Achmed on this subject here in Afghanistan, but all he wanted was for me to buy some tourist souveniers from him. I did get a nice Afghani knife and a pair of fake Oakley sunglasses. The hand made carpet price was much too high. In any case, no matter what the RV rate will be, we should make some money.

• Upvote 1