Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

raise zeros from dinar and currency exchange

jupitergirl

Ok you guys are really getting silly. 25000 dinars is 25000 dinars. That is what is printed on the note. My point being that if they rv after making us exchange for lower denoms, at 25000 dinar to 25 dinar.....that is hella shady. Because everyone knows they will revalue to 3+ at some point, didnt shabs imply returning to the 3+ rate?

Realdinar, what we have been talking about here concerns two different Iraq currencies which will exist at the same time, where one is to be phased out, and the other will be a NEW currency replacing the OLD type Dinar. We (you and I and the rest of us, here) are holding a currency which will become null and void in due time. . . that is, if the existing RD plan sees its way through Parliament.

The NEW bills will look differently, and so they will be scrapping the OLD currency (what we have) just like the Saddam bills were scrapped. They were all replaced. Also, they will be switching the values, this time, too.

What has been labeled a "25,000 Dinar" will be newly called a "25 Dinar." It's a matter of name changing more than anything. What an OLD 25,000 Dinar bought one day, a NEW type 25 Dinar will be buying the next day. But an OLD 25,000 Dinar will still be able to buy the same thing, as well, too. . . for a time, at least. Some peeps think three years.

It's like this, the value of a single NEW-TYPE Dinar will be increased a thousand-fold. ALL the NEW Dinar bills will be increased a thousand-fold. It is unlikely there will be a new 25,000 Dinar bill. See? This the warned about RD deal. This is it! The RD is what I am explaining about. It is a true redenomination. And this RD will have no effect on our OLD Dinar bills at all. It won't change the purchasing power of our OLD Dinar bills, whatsoever. They will still be worth about $21 USD. And so will the NEW 25 Dinar bills. Same value. Exactly.

It's like if you were in Iraq you could go into a men's store and buy a new pair of pants worth about $21 USD. And you could pay for the pants, there, using an OLD 25,000 Dinar bill (like what we have), or a NEW 25 Dinar bill. Your choice.

UNFORTUNATELY, everyone will need to EXCHANGE all their OLD Dinars for NEW ones. Just how we are going to that remains to be seen. Or we can try to cashout. In either case, it will cost us something. And that expense, which will include shipping charges for both ways, while not huge, will set us back for a loss. Alternately, we could try holding on to what we have, while hoping and praying for an RV to occur. But in doing this we may, ultimately, end up holding valueless Dinars for a total loss.

Now, did this explain the situation?

I am dealing with it, oh yeah I forgot one important thing, someone gave you the 1000 dinar with the potential of it being rved to $3.22, but then gave you the 1 dinar with the potential of it rved to $3.22. Then you would say ok thanks, because its fair pre rv. But both you and the other person knew rv will happen. Bottom line. Shady. Deal with that.

Ohhh yeah because they printed a different, new, dinar so that makes it better.

You were not promised this by Iraq, but just by your expectations reading all the dinar craziness. Just like me. This "potential to RV to $3.22" is just our false expectation.

I am dealing with it, oh yeah I forgot one important thing, someone gave you the 1000 dinar with the potential of it being rved to $3.22, but then gave you the 1 dinar with the potential of it rved to $3.22. Then you would say ok thanks, because its fair pre rv. But both you and the other person knew rv will happen. Bottom line. Shady. Deal with that.

Ohhh yeah because they printed a different, new, dinar so that makes it better.

Yeah I guess that came across wrong when I said deal with it. Really all I meant was what we are saying is true and that you should come to terms with its possibility in your own way. As far as the RV to 3.22 potential all I can say is that I used to believe the same until I started learning and using common sense. It is impossible Realdinar. Sorry but it is. That potential only exsist in the scripts and talking points of pumpers. They fail to mention its mathmatical impossibility when they are spewing their hype. I know some will reply to this post saying I am a dumper or a dream killer or whatever and thats fine. I am only speaking the truth. When I first got into this I was pumped as well. Hurry before it RVs. I was afraid that it would RV before my dinar arrived and the dealer would call my shipment back. Haha. Thats what this dinar fiasco does to people and thats why it works so well for those selling dinar. I was checking currency converter sites 20 times a day. Wasnt till I joined this site that I started to learn what a RD is and how one works. I didnt close my mind to it and see it as shady or a rip off. I read as much as I could about it and started to see it as a possibility and really the only one that made sense. I for one do not like being mislead. That doesnt mean its going to happen. Maybe it wont. I dont know. Nobody does. A low RV could be the plan. Slow gradual rise once brought international. That would be great but the reality of the situation seems to be an upcoming vote on a redenomination which is not good for us if passed.

By the way, in my opinion there isnt an Iraqi in Iraq who is sitting around waiting for his 25,000 note to suddenly become worth 75,000 USD overnight. Lol.

Edited by dinarck

No its not. 25000 current IQD have exactly the same buying power as 25 NEW IQD, its two distinct currencies (if the RD).

Many RV's will likely occur over the years as Iraq's GDP grows but they will be small ones and it won't matter if they RD with regard to the increae in value. If thet RV by 2% 1.02 * 25,000 current IQD is exactly the same as 1.02 * 25 NEW IQD.

A major problem with a big RV is that the value of M2 vs GDP is going to be way out of sync after the RV if it is in sync before it. Countries RV when this ratio gets slightly OUT of sync. So indeed Iraq may RV soon and many more to come but they will be small. Further how much we stand to profit is not a concern to Iraq. Our false expectations does not imply dishonesty by Iraq, just that we were mistaken. I know the feeling very well. I've been in five high tech startups none of which reached the dream they all started with. At some point you have to admit it just isn't going to work.

That's a pity. Five startup losses. Whoa! BUT knowing when to cut one's losses, that's the thing. And the more skilled one becomes at that process, the more courageous one can dare to become in life.

ok write a check to someone for 1000 dollars and then take it back. Write another check for a dollar and convince the person that nothing shady is going on. We all know an rv will take place, its not false expectations, its basically known. Rv will happen, so I would be even more upset if I was an iraqi. You live in baghdad waiting on your 25000 dinar note to return to its previous pre war value, but then you have to exchange it for 25 dinars.

No we don't all know that an RV will be occur. I know I don't know that. And I don't know it because I have yet to see Iraq state that an RV will occur. Oh, sure, they are lots and lots of reports by pumper who totally make stuff up. And they are really good at making their reports look real, too. But I don't pay any attention to liars any more. Nor should you.

Haha

Imagine writing a check to a guy one day

He sits & holds it for awhile..

Cashes it out post-R/D

The check writer is going to over-draw

Unless he holds enough IQD in his account.

Haha, indeed.

That's a pity. Five startup losses. Whoa! BUT knowing when to cut one's losses, that's the thing. And the more skilled one becomes at that process, the more courageous one can dare to become in life.

For every success you hear about, let alone mega-google successes, there are scores that never make it. I know folks that have been through a dozen. Its a strange thing. To begin with you have to make the leap since the odds say you will not make it. But you can't let the faith in your success color your analysis of the data. Those who see that what you're doing isn't working may be able to adjust, but those that can't adjust end up crashing. I've been pretty good at getting out before the wall appears in the windshield though. They've all been fun and I've done ok, just never the jackpot.

NOW WHY did the site deny me permission to EDIT my post?

I've had the "save" return an error once, I think it was that the edit timeout expired while I was editing. But not sue.

You are 100% correct. If they do a lop, and print any new money that replaces what we have, then they are surely evil, and in the end they will crash also.

We bought a very inflated currency at a very low price from a very unstable country.

Now, they are getting their act together and wanting to start the steps to return the value to their money by erasing the traces of hyperinflation.

And that makes them both dishonest and evil because they aren't conforming to what a pack of pathological liars have been promising you?

That doesn't sound like a great way to look at life.

Think positive - they are....

Dude you joined up on this site in *********, now you are trying to become an expert on the dinar, when actually you don't know what you are talking about. Everything you say is a negative, so if you do not have anything positive to say, why don't you just *********?

So, everyone has to flounder around and listen to the Pumpers for a few years before that see the light?

And you don't like anyone that says something you don't like, so you call them negative and tell them to shut the f**k up.

Oh, if they can 't say something that supports your opinion, they aren't being positive.....

This tired complaint is getting old.

You wouldn't put up with it if your four year old was throwing a temper tantrum, why should we have to put up with yours?????

Why don't you consider thinking for yourself and considering the possibilities, and stop trying to stop others who have learned to be realistic in their expectations?

That would be truly positive.

Dude you joined up on this site in March, now you are trying to become an expert on the dinar, when actually you don't know what you are talking about. Everything you say is a negative, so if you do not have anything positive to say, why don't you just *******?

You really need to get a new line...

If you don't have anything Positive to type keep your hands in your pocket

You are 100% correct. If they do a lop, and print any new money that replaces what we have, then they are surely evil, and in the end they will crash also.

Dude you joined up on this site in Jew lie, now you are trying to become an expert on the dinar, when actually you don't know what you are talking about. Everything you say is a negative, so if you do not have anything positive to say, why don't you just ****?

What I post is "negative" only in the sense that it is offering a probable outcome far less advantageous to us than your false expectation. If its so clear I that don't know what I am talking about (and I am no economist, that is for sure) then it should be trivial for you to point out my errors. But instead you just proclaim their exitence. Please tell me how an economy can function if the value of its money supply is too low or too high compared to its GDP by a factor of 1000x. I don't think you can do it, but that is what a 1000x RV requires. You're mainlining the kookaid. Enjoy the trip, but it usually doesn't end well. If reading my posts kills your koolaid buzz you are of course free to stop doing so.
  • Upvote 2

Well if it does it would be to .01 or .03. I am open to any possibilites on how .86 to 1.00 is possible but I have yet to see how it is.

It wont make sense to you until it happens anyway. You think anyone who knows really cares to give us this insight? NO!

Yet, we sit here all smug in our "knowing". I think if you look at surrounding countries and what they have and their rates you MIGHT get a clue.

If you think IRAQ will come in low with Kuwait on their boarder in trade, well I believe that wouldnt be a prudent move on their part. Do you?

If I can simply go to IRAQ and buy things so much cheaper and run back to Kuwait... Now there is a good way to get rich, dont you think?

The rate will be good. How they impliment it is a whole different story. We just have to sit back patiently and see.

I pray for the best. Ready for the worst and hope this ride ends soon.

PEACE

• Upvote 1

If you think IRAQ will come in low with Kuwait on their boarder in trade, well I believe that wouldnt be a prudent move on their part. Do you?

If I can simply go to IRAQ and buy things so much cheaper and run back to Kuwait... Now there is a good way to get rich, dont you think?

Why does Iraq having a huge exchange rate to the dollar (or the Kuwait dinar) imply that stuff is cheaper in Iraq? A thing that costs $3.50 USD might be 1 KWD or 3,600 IQD but the value or cost is the same. Why do you think it would be cheaper in Iraq?

.86 to 1.30 - to the dinar WE ARE HOLDING NOW. That is how it will go down. When? I don't know. You will have a window to cash in once this happens. Then it's over. Then we move on to the goodies inside of Iraq biggrin.gif

Yepper, look how many articles say they will use the nominal value.

Boy do I dislike this thread :) Dinarck I really, really, really do not like what you have to say....but I am a realist enough to know that you make perfect sense and that it very easily could go the way you are saying. I understand how my 25k now become 25 with the same value. That is plausible and probable and I will still make a nice ROI since my husband bought our dinar in Iraq 7 years ago and it was cheap. BUT then I will read something else and I think.....maybe it will RV with my notes still being worth 25k. Gotta love the roller coaster :unsure:

• Upvote 2

Realdinar, what we have been talking about here concerns two different Iraq currencies which will exist at the same time, where one is to be phased out, and the other will be a NEW currency replacing the OLD type Dinar. We (you and I and the rest of us, here) are holding a currency which will become null and void in due time. . . that is, if the existing RD plan sees its way through Parliament.

The NEW bills will look differently, and so they will be scrapping the OLD currency (what we have) just like the Saddam bills were scrapped. They were all replaced. Also, they will be switching the values, this time, too.

What has been labeled a "25,000 Dinar" will be newly called a "25 Dinar." It's a matter of name changing more than anything. What an OLD 25,000 Dinar bought one day, a NEW type 25 Dinar will be buying the next day. But an OLD 25,000 Dinar will still be able to buy the same thing, as well, too. . . for a time, at least. Some peeps think three years.

It's like this, the value of a single NEW-TYPE Dinar will be increased a thousand-fold. ALL the NEW Dinar bills will be increased a thousand-fold. It is unlikely there will be a new 25,000 Dinar bill. See? This the warned about RD deal. This is it! The RD is what I am explaining about. It is a true redenomination. And this RD will have no effect on our OLD Dinar bills at all. It won't change the purchasing power of our OLD Dinar bills, whatsoever. They will still be worth about $21 USD. And so will the NEW 25 Dinar bills. Same value. Exactly.

It's like if you were in Iraq you could go into a men's store and buy a new pair of pants worth about $21 USD. And you could pay for the pants, there, using an OLD 25,000 Dinar bill (like what we have), or a NEW 25 Dinar bill. Your choice.

UNFORTUNATELY, everyone will need to EXCHANGE all their OLD Dinars for NEW ones. Just how we are going to that remains to be seen. Or we can try to cashout. In either case, it will cost us something. And that expense, which will include shipping charges for both ways, while not huge, will set us back for a loss. Alternately, we could try holding on to what we have, while hoping and praying for an RV to occur. But in doing this we may, ultimately, end up holding valueless Dinars for a total loss.

Now, did this explain the situation?

VERY nice explanation. You can't make it any better! Kudos!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

I am not sure,maybe someone can provide a link but I have never seen Shabibi use the term redenomination. Think about it. Please dont come back with a yeah but.....

During his DC speech in April. Using phone cant paste here but look in opinions under 3.00 RV something something by someone named Slash I think. I posted it there. Shabs makes it pretty clear and even uses the word redenomination.

• Upvote 2

During his DC speech in April. Using phone cant paste here but look in opinions under 3.00 RV something something by someone named Slash I think. I posted it there. Shabs makes it pretty clear and even uses the word redenomination.

And he also made it pretty clear that he couldn't talk about any adjustment in the exchange rate, as that is confidential information.

:)

• Upvote 2

Dinarck, you and dalite are the best at communicating and making sense of the lop option.

You & Dalite should invite the rest of your crew to have a conference call. You guys could teach your crew some things. First of all, its very annoying to explain something and then say "its obvious and clear". I believe its kind of adding insult to injury, injury being dinar dissappointment.

In my experience most ppl that have invested in the dinar, did so expecting a large return, without exploring the realistic possibilities of losing money. Therefore sympathy and "Im in the same boat" approach is more effective, in yalls campaign. For some reason I like you and Dalite's comments.

Teach the others your methods and yall will be a better team. Thanks for your patience, I know I'm not the smartest, but Im eager to understand different things, a lil hard headed too.

• Upvote 2

And he also made it pretty clear that he couldn't talk about any adjustment in the exchange rate, as that is confidential information.

:)

Yeah he did flounder around that question but he seemed pretty straight forward about the zeros having to go and the plan to implement it was "soon". Then again if misinformation was their goal who better to give it than the man himself. He even slipped the word propaganda in there although I think it is a less taboo word in the ME and really all he meant was education campaign.

I watched the video and he did say redenomination. Question was asked about removal of 3 zeros or redenomination and he replied back 'the question is of redenomination'. The term redenomination is common......was inTurkey and Brasil and on these message boards......why not from Shabibi? Hmmmmmm...seems like a lot of secrecies...just sayin...

Here is Shabibi's speech in DC last April:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiURyFl9rIw&feature=player_embedded

Where he uses the term 'propaganda' be aware what the term means. In America it has a negative connotation. Everywhere else in the world it is a commonly used word that is considered neutral - not negative or subversive. He stumbled over that word a bit because he was trying to find a better translation in English...he then used the word 'advertising'.

Definition for propaganda:

Look at #2:

http://www.google.com/search?q=propaganda+definition&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=G9j&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=propaganda&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=Nu9LTqahMobVgQfVm4Fz&ved=0CBkQkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=c78ca867d1e5a68a&biw=1230&bih=733

Web definitions - propaganda:

* information that is spread for the purpose of promoting some cause - wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position. - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

* A concerted set of messages aimed at influencing the opinions or behavior of large numbers of people - en.wiktionary.org/wiki/propaganda

* The Spanish word can have the negative implications of the English word, but it often doesn't, simply meaning "advertising." - spanish.about.com/cs/vocabulary/a/partcognates_3.htm

Again, when you listen to or read something, don't read more into it than is there. Shabibi is very direct and states exactly what he means. He is also fluent in several languages.

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 2

It wont make sense to you until it happens anyway. You think anyone who knows really cares to give us this insight? NO!

Yet, we sit here all smug in our "knowing". I think if you look at surrounding countries and what they have and their rates you MIGHT get a clue.

The rate will be good. How they impliment it is a whole different story. We just have to sit back patiently and see.

I pray for the best. Ready for the worst and hope this ride ends soon.

PEACE

Iraq could RD and RV tomorrow to match Kuwait and there they are. At par with Kuwait. I still fail to see the negative aspect of that senerio with exception of us as speculators not becoming multimillionares. Again I want a RV to 3.00 to happen overnight as well but doesnt that seem just a little far fetched to you? HOW? How do they make 60 trillion dinar worth 180 trillion USD overnight? As soon as that question is answered I will agree that your opinion is valid. A low start and gradual rise without a RD maybe.

Edited by dinarck