Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

raise zeros from dinar and currency exchange

jupitergirl

It may be more pumping....

I have done a search of 9 major Iraq and ME news sites and can find nothing pertaining to the currency proposal having been approved by Council today, let alone made it to Parliament.

Something fishy here.... The proposal cannot have been approved - let alone voted on - by Parliament today. It was just submitted to COUNCIL today....

I'm beginning to wonder about reading comprehension....it's lacking....

:blink:

• Upvote 1

Hey there Blue............... :)

I am hoping we will get more clarification on that because it seems there is a lot of info back and forth that no one can verify.

On another note, did you post that transcript yet?

Oh yeah................one more thing (since you are my new favorite news source LOL) do you remember an article claiming that the bombings in Iraq are the doings of Americans looking for an excuse to stay in Iraq? I am looking for that article but can't find it anywhere.

Edited by acceb75

Hey there Blue............... :)

I am hoping we will get more clarification on that because it seems there is a lot of info back and forth that no one can verify.

On another note, did you post that transcript yet?

Oh yeah................one more thing (since you are my new favorite news source LOL) do you remember an article claiming that the bombings in Iraq are the doings of Americans looking for an excuse to stay in Iraq? I am looking for that article but can't find it anywhere.

Hi acceb :D

Sorry bout the Shabibi speech transcript, I've not had a chance to go back through and proof it yet. I'm in the middle of insurance recertifications and preparing for a new Medicare season which is earlier this year. I'll try to get to it once I'm done recertifying. I did not realize I'd be so busy this week.

Re the bombings.... had not seen anything along those lines.... :blink:

I would find that a bit far fetched. If the US wants to stay, they will stay. Besides, I don't think they had ANY plans to leave. They will always have sufficient military presence to take care of business. They have a HUGE compound at their new embassy and they can easily claim the need for additional security/safety personnel. I'd want to read those articles and see where it's sourced before I believe it to be anything other than 'pot stirring'.

Hi acceb :D

Sorry bout the Shabibi speech transcript, I've not had a chance to go back through and proof it yet. I'm in the middle of insurance recertifications and preparing for a new Medicare season which is earlier this year. I'll try to get to it once I'm done recertifying. I did not realize I'd be so busy this week.

Re the bombings.... had not seen anything along those lines.... :blink:

I would find that a bit far fetched. If the US wants to stay, they will stay. Besides, I don't think they had ANY plans to leave. They will always have sufficient military presence to take care of business. They have a HUGE compound at their new embassy and they can easily claim the need for additional security/safety personnel. I'd want to read those articles and see where it's sourced before I believe it to be anything other than 'pot stirring'.

I think the article was an opinion piece done by a news agency in Iraq. It really isn't the content that got me, it was a quote in the article that the person who wrote it attributed to "The newly seated defense minister Obeidi" which leads me to believe the GOI really is seated. I wish like heck I could find that dang article.

Gave you a plussie!

That SO looks like you are giving him something else entirely :lol:

There is no ie on plus!!!!!!! LMAO :lol:

Source: another site’s Tidbits

The Central Bank of Iraq is heading towards the printing of new currency after deleting three zeros had announced last year, bank expert warned of dire consequences may result from this process in the event of failure to take tough measures to reduce these effects.

It is useful to note that many countries already in Iraq go through such experience and has taken measures capable of maintaining the real value of cash Btabath ancient and modern, while stability of the edition of modern Turkey, Brazil and many countries of the world have experienced deleting three zeros, but managed to limit effects caused by the experience.

The expert said that the bank change the currency by removing three zeros will lead to disastrous effects if the monetary authority has not taken firm action to reduce them.

The executive director of the Association of Iraqi private banks Aziz Hassoun in an interview for (economic morning) that all the international experiences have passed this stage, such as Brazil and Trkiyao other countries, resulting in side effects and affected even the general level of prices towards the ascent, which led to the decline in the purchasing power of the currency.

He stressed the need for the Central Bank of Iraq to take strict measures to strengthen the capacity of the decision to maintain the value of the cash by creating the required balance in the value of cash between the two currencies.

Goldfinch warned of the instability of the exchange rate to act firmly to maintain the exchange rate equilibrium does not prejudice the value of currency in circulation of two currencies, and monitor the behavior of speculators who are trying to exploit the circumstances, as happened with the beginning of the occupation when you change the currency, where excelled others in the field of forging the new currency and the creation of differences between the categories of cash in the discharge and other tricks and manipulation, stressing that the experience was harsh and effects found so far by the launch of the decision to convert without follow-up time.

On the possibility of the banking sector in creating awareness about the value of the required cash said that the banking sector on Bakiem notify customers of their currencies at the time of entry into force of the decision.

He said it is important how to deal ministries and government departments and the private sector to the new situation and carry the responsibility of creating a citizen’s confidence in a strong new currency and the new reality, through their actions and dealings with the new publication.

He stressed the need to study the reality of salaries and wages and maintenance of the required balance so as not to reflect the impact on the purchasing power of the citizen in case of a change of currency and without prejudice to acquired rights of staff and workers. He called the central bank to the need to control the exchange rate effective tool in achieving the required balance and maintain the value The real criticism of the new, stressing the need to address the counterfeiting of currency.

He concluded his speech (economic morning) the need for a CBI ability to perform not only make decisions and the formation of work teams have the ability to address all possible effects of treatment and their pace consistent and sustained follow-up implementation of the resolution and it may accommodate effects caused by the experience of the new edition after the occupation and painful effects that remain even now.

The Iraqi Central Bank has approved a change the old currency after deleting three zeros and make them carry printed in three languages ​​for the purpose of submitting them to the concerned authorities for approval and ratification, without specifying a date for circulation.

I mean, Really. This is bullshit, the globalist are going to destroy IRAQ. Just like they are doing to America. I think this is the reality of having the IMF part of this process. All they know how to do is destroy countries. This is reality folks.

I think the article was an opinion piece done by a news agency in Iraq. It really isn't the content that got me, it was a quote in the article that the person who wrote it attributed to "The newly seated defense minister Obeidi" which leads me to believe the GOI really is seated. I wish like heck I could find that dang article.

No PLUSY for you!

("Plusy" just does not look right.)

meow :D

Cute. You get a plussie, too.

Awwwwwww I was just foolin' around. :(

Okay, a plussie for you for that.

Oh, I'm going to slip in this new Intel I've gained here and in a wrong place for it much as Congress slips riders in bills which have nothing to do with the subject of the bill being passed. So have good precedence.

A friend of mine who owns Ds whom I've mentioned before sent me a report by a contact which reported this:

FYI... Peoples Talk Radio forum had a guest speaker the other day...

a Dr. Todd (not his real name for confidentiality purposes).. who worked on Former president Eisenhower's Marshall Plan (years after it was started). He knows a lot about International politics etc. and said all the requirements that are needed for the RV ARE in place... and IS Imminent... I guess finally.

They are saying certain external contractors (those selling vehicles etc) must be paid in POST RV Dinar by this Friday.. so RV should be today/tomorrow. If not Dr. Todd says it should happen before end of August.. so that IRAQ can use the momentum to benefit in

a greater boosted economy in the 4th quarter.. the best/most important quarter of the year.

Dr. Todd's input, information and knowledge of World events, especially that of Iraq' economy, agriculture and other resources gave me confidence that this may be it.

Well.. that is what I have heard.

END OF REPORT.

Ah! I will say this: If that is a pumper's report, it is one of the best I've seen. No rambling. No hyping. Straight and to the point. It even gets me pumped. Whoo! I'm closely watching the news on Monday!

"Go RV!"

Edited by estewart

I seem to think a RV to .001 is a good possibility pre RD. As a matter of fact if the vote is approved then that would be a good time to see it. They then could introduce the new currency on par with the USD fighting the dollarization issue at the same time. We will see but all good points jg.

Exactly. There's another news item in this forum (under Dinar News) that is supposedly out of Iraq. This article states that a revaluation to 1,000 dinars to the dollar is a possibility. They base this on stronger dinbar and weaker dollar. After the removal of the zeroes this would make the dollar/dinar value equal 1 to 1.

Okay, a plussie for you for that.

Oh, I'm going to slip in this new Intel I've gained here and in a wrong place for it much as Congress slips riders in bills which have nothing to do with the subject of the bill being passed. So have good precedence.

A friend of mine who owns Ds whom I've mentioned before sent me a report by a contact which reported this:

FYI... Peoples Talk Radio forum had a guest speaker the other day...

a Dr. Todd (not his real name for confidentiality purposes).. who worked on Former president Eisenhower's Marshall Plan (years after it was started). He knows a lot about International politics etc. and said all the requirements that are needed for the RV ARE in place... and IS Imminent... I guess finally.

They are saying certain external contractors (those selling vehicles etc) must be paid in POST RV Dinar by this Friday.. so RV should be today/tomorrow. If not Dr. Todd says it should happen before end of August.. so that IRAQ can use the momentum to benefit in

a greater boosted economy in the 4th quarter.. the best/most important quarter of the year.

Dr. Todd's input, information and knowledge of World events, especially that of Iraq' economy, agriculture and other resources gave me confidence that this may be it.

Well.. that is what I have heard.

Ah! I will say this: If that is a pumper's report, it is one of the best I've seen. No rambling. No hyping. Straight and to the point. It even gets me pumped. Whoo! I'm closely watching the news on Monday!

"Go RV!"

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!! (on both things)

Exactly. There's another news item in this forum (under Dinar News) that is supposedly out of Iraq. This article states that a revaluation to 1,000 dinars to the dollar is a possibility. They base this on stronger dinbar and weaker dollar. After the removal of the zeroes this would make the dollar/dinar value equal 1 to 1.

Taking the weaker dollar into consideration seems to me a very rational thing to do. Logical, as Spock would say.

Would make for a big difference.

If Iraq holds off and waits for the USD to fall on its butt more Iraq could then RV to that nearly unbelievable "8!"

• Upvote 1

Had to look twice again...LMAO :lol:

Good job on this thread so far.....it's great to see a very civilized discussion being carried on....plussies for everyone!!!!!!! :D

• Upvote 1

I took it that the authors are using that as an example regarding the ability to make change, which they have not been able to do, and not a literal exchange. I seem to remember one of the original articles regarding the change issue, indicated it was an example. And, yes, it is the same at so many articles, but I think is part of the education process.

It is tough just sitting and waiting, isn't it? Especially when we are so close, IMHO. The speculation will make you crazy. If the speculation doesn't make you crazy, the translations will.

Has there been any discussion on doing a LOP in country ONLY? Read this carefully, because it could be interpretted in that way. Lop in country, but outside investors would experience a raise in value. It makes no sense does it? Just popped into my head. I guess I am grasping for straws.

Has there been any discussion on doing a LOP in country ONLY? Read this carefully, because it could be interpretted in that way. Lop in country, but outside investors would experience a raise in value. It makes no sense does it? Just popped into my head. I guess I am grasping for straws.

Wow! That would be so cool. How many trips in and out of the country do so suppose a person could do in a day? Purely "for pleasure," of course.