Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

raise zeros from dinar and currency exchange

jupitergirl

Thank you dalite! So cant it gain value still? Is it being internationally recognized that is the issue with chapter 7?

The 1170 rate has remained a controlled "Program" rate that is artificially controlled to help keep inflation under control.

It seems to be Shabibi's magic number that has a relationship with the amount of Dinar in print, the country's production and the CBI's use of currency auctions to keep inflation in check,

When production figures go up, or other exports are developed, industry and agriculture further develop, the increase in overall production (GDP) should allow further value gain.

As it is now, the 1170 seems to be the balance point for the CBI to retain low inflation rates.

I am not the best versed to ask about how Chapter 7 sanctions affect the money.

Ascension into the WTO used to be the magic bullet claimed for international recognition, but I think it has been proven that there are other countries that are not full members and still have a tradable currency.

There are others here that are better informed than I am that could address the Chapter 7 issue.

• Upvote 1

This has proven year after year to be something that no one can successfully analyze or predict. All those that continue to assure we are close and it will happen soon and we will be rich, are in my opinion, just pumpers. It is an unknown and pure speculation. Don't bet the farm on this. Just watch and wait.

• Upvote 1

I think we all need to relax! These articles come out just about everyday, and we as investors fuss over it, and really, nobody really knows what is going to happen.

What I am thinking, is that anything to do with the RV or RD, has to go through Parliment. Now, think about this....they are all politicians, and they are not about to hurt themselves. In fact, these Iraqi politicians are even more corrupt!! Do you really think that they are going to RD themselves?? I know that our politicians would not want to approve something that would hurt themselves, and the Iraqi's are even worse!

I really think, that we are all in a good investment, and I think that someday, when all these clowns figure out, that they need to get this done for themselves, it will happen!

JMO

Go RV!!

:blink::blink::blink:

I agree. Why post the same article every day for 6 months straight? I understand that there is an "education process" involved with this type of process, but come on, it hasn't even been approved by Parliament yet. Why bother unless something is set in stone? Do the Iraqi citizens need to wake up everyday and read the same article over again and again yet still have no idea of when? If so, how long does it take for them to understand what it means?

Or maybe there is another reason behind these extremely repetitive articles? Just my thoughts.

Also, they have already done this (currency exchange) back in 2003, and it was successful. What is the reason now for daily articles stating what they will do in the near future? How did they go about this in 2003? Instead of trying to "reinvent the wheel" they should probably just duplicate what they did before in regards to the currency exchange process...

Seriously, arguing that this is part of the education process at this time is just as absurd as saying this is "smoke" if you think about it. There is nothing to educate them about at this time because nothing has been approved by Parliament. If/When it is approved all they have to do is duplicate the process they did back in 2003. 4 months later everything is done!

I believe it was "Legolas" who shared the following report with me a few days ago. This report covers every single aspect of the 2003-2004 currency exchange. If they just duplicate this already existing system there would not be a need for these repetitive daily articles.

http://www.usip.org/...s/iraq/tant.pdf

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 1

The process IS set in stone. It is part of their Strategic Planning, the last one of 2007-2009 and the current one of 2010-2014.

In addition, there HAVE been several brief statements in several news articles as to timing. There is also a time-line in the current Strategic Plan.

As of end July 2011, when they started mentioning proposed time frames:

• Approx 30 days: Proposal (draft) to Council within a month (that was stated around the end of July - so hopefully, barring further procrastination, they mean by end August). The new designs and method of implementation have been drafted and WILL BE submitted to Council.
  • Approx 5 months: Final Parliament approval expected by year end (2011) which begins the public educating/preparing phase. This education process has already started according to many news articles - they are being told what is coming and being reassured they will experience no change in purchases. Printing/minting of new currency and distribution to the banking system takes place.
  • Approx 8 months: Roll out of the new currency/coins is anticipated by mid year next year (2012). The new currency is distributed to the street.
  • Approx 3 years: Fully implemented transition to the new currency to be completed in 3 years (don't know if they mean from date of approval or date of roll out - they should clarify this soon).

They have clearly stated that both currencies (the new currency will have it's own name/code) will co-exist at the same time and be worth the same value for the 3 year period.

This is not speculation or opinion, but actual wording found in numerous articles and reports pertaining to the lifting of zeros, creation/distribution of new currency/coins, final removal of old currency. The articles are clear if you don't try to twist the wording or translations to suit a particular purpose. Read the articles at face value. All of this info is in there. Start reading EVERY news article or statement pertaining to their currency: lifting of zeros, new currency, etc. Even though many of them sound alike, there ARE differences and there ARE additional 'bits' to be found.

Some help needed.... If someone can find those 2-3 recent articles with tentative timing stated (May, June, July) and post them again, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not overly clever at finding stuff on this huge board and I have literally well over a thousand articles saved with little time at present to filter through them. Some help would be REALLY appreciated so that others can see the wording too.

• Upvote 2

I have been getting these articles translated for months by my terp

and have pointed out that the lop was indeed hapening over and over and have been restricted from posting as a result

its here period and I told all of you

I am in the process of cashing out my dinar here in Iraq as I write this at 1180 per million

I have roughly doubled my money wich is pretty bad for seven years of waiting

the rest of you

i am truly sorry for get out while someone will still buy it

or wait and see if it rv's after the lop but thats possibly years away

Russianhuey out

SemperFi

Thanks for your post.

I am sorry for those who were so trashed when trying to discuss this redenomination probability and process.

Your input is appreciated. So is your service! Stay safe!

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

and have pointed out that the lop was indeed hapening over and over and have been restricted from posting as a result

I am in the process of cashing out my dinar here in Iraq as I write this at 1180 per million

the rest of you

Russianhuey out

SemperFi

wow, youre back to tell us its gonna LOP and save all of us dude youre a loser. Plain and simple you dont know the outcomes neither ddoes anyone else.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

If you read the previous posts, the information is part of the education process for Iraqis, and the article is dated 8/12/11. This news is not written for you, it is written for the people Iraq.

I disagree. Unless these articles are actually printed in physical newspapers and are on the streets of Baghdad, how is the average Iraqi going to see them? Hop on the internet at their local cafe?

I've posted about this already once. These articles are not for educational purposes. They are for international public consumption, and therefore suspect in regards to their content.

Other post on this subject...

That is my point. These articles are for the international consumer, not the local population. I don't think that it's a stretch to color these "reports" from Saleh, or anyone else, with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Look at the ratio of articles that are attributed to Saleh vs. Shabbs. Shabbs is an incredibly smart man, and knows how to use his mouthpiece. He's directing this flow of misinformation through him.

In fact, I feel the same about the CBI's financial "transparency" as well. There are only certain entities that are privy to that financial information, and no one on this board works for the IMF, UN, or WB (that I'm aware of). I can't believe that a spreadsheet downloaded through a zip file on the internet is going to reveal the inner workings of the CBI.

We can read this internet based news all we want, but unless you're sipping tea in downtown Baghdad discussing current events, we're only getting the "news" as they see fit to distribute.

IMO, these articles have little bearing on Iraq's true intentions.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1UvqNCP00

Edited by zaborniake
  • Upvote 1

the rest of you

Russianhuey out

SemperFi

Benthere1 welcome btw is benthere your twin brother?

I disagree. Unless these articles are actually printed in physical newspapers and are on the streets of Baghdad, how is the average Iraqi going to see them? Hop on the internet at their local cafe?

I've posted about this already once. These articles are not for educational purposes. They are for international public consumption, and therefore suspect in regards to their content.

Other post on this subject...

That is my point. These articles are for the international consumer, not the local population. I don't think that it's a stretch to color these "reports" from Saleh, or anyone else, with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Look at the ratio of articles that are attributed to Saleh vs. Shabbs. Shabbs is an incredibly smart man, and knows how to use his mouthpiece. He's directing this flow of misinformation through him.

In fact, I feel the same about the CBI's financial "transparency" as well. There are only certain entities that are privy to that financial information, and no one on this board works for the IMF, UN, or WB (that I'm aware of). I can't believe that a spreadsheet downloaded through a zip file on the internet is going to reveal the inner workings of the CBI.

We can read this internet based news all we want, but unless you're sipping tea in downtown Baghdad discussing current events, we're only getting the "news" as they see fit to distribute.

IMO, these articles have little bearing on Iraq's true intentions.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1UvqNCP00

These are EXACTLY my thoughts as well! These articles are ALL aimed at International public consumption....people like us. Not the average Iraqi citizens. This is very clear to see.

The process IS set in stone. It is part of their Strategic Planning, the last one of 2007-2009 and the current one of 2010-2014.

In addition, there HAVE been several brief statements in several news articles as to timing. There is also a time-line in the current Strategic Plan.

As of end July 2011, when they started mentioning proposed time frames:

• Approx 30 days: Proposal (draft) to Council within a month (that was stated around the end of July - so hopefully, barring further procrastination, they mean by end August). The new designs and method of implementation have been drafted and WILL BE submitted to Council.
  • Approx 5 months: Final Parliament approval expected by year end (2011) which begins the public educating/preparing phase. This education process has already started according to many news articles - they are being told what is coming and being reassured they will experience no change in purchases. Printing/minting of new currency and distribution to the banking system takes place.
  • Approx 8 months: Roll out of the new currency/coins is anticipated by mid year next year (2012). The new currency is distributed to the street.
  • Approx 3 years: Fully implemented transition to the new currency to be completed in 3 years (don't know if they mean from date of approval or date of roll out - they should clarify this soon).

They have clearly stated that both currencies (the new currency will have it's own name/code) will co-exist at the same time and be worth the same value for the 3 year period.

This is not speculation or opinion, but actual wording found in numerous articles and reports pertaining to the lifting of zeros, creation/distribution of new currency/coins, final removal of old currency. The articles are clear if you don't try to twist the wording or translations to suit a particular purpose. Read the articles at face value. All of this info is in there. Start reading EVERY news article or statement pertaining to their currency: lifting of zeros, new currency, etc. Even though many of them sound alike, there ARE differences and there ARE additional 'bits' to be found.

Some help needed.... If someone can find those 2-3 recent articles with tentative timing stated (May, June, July) and post them again, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not overly clever at finding stuff on this huge board and I have literally well over a thousand articles saved with little time at present to filter through them. Some help would be REALLY appreciated so that others can see the wording too.

I would like to see these plans BlueOrchid. I don't just mean the average "article" that comes out from these "Iraqi News" agencies. I mean an actual official report created and released by an official Iraq or U.S. agency who is going to be in charge of the exchange process.

Maybe an agency such as the U.S. State Department, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Coalition Provisional Authority, United States Institute of Peace, Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training, or even an official report from the CBI. Thanks in advance.

These are EXACTLY my thoughts as well! These articles are ALL aimed at International public consumption....people like us. Not the average Iraqi citizens. This is very clear to see.

Let's make the assumption that both of you are absolutely correct.

Shabibi is speaking to the international community, and not the Iraqi.

A brief bio:

Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi (Arabic: الدكتور سنان الشبيبي‎) is the current governor of the Central Bank of Iraq. He has held this position since 2003.

Born on the 1st of July 1941 and son of the prominent Iraqi figure and poet Mohammed Ridha Al-Shabibi, Dr. Al-Shabibi holds a B.Sc. in Economics from Baghdad University (1966), a Diploma in Advanced Studies in Economic Development, a M.A. in Economics from the University of Manchester (1970, 1971), and a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Bristol (1975).

From April 1977 to December 1980, Sinan Al-Shabibi was the Chief of plan Preparation and Co-ordination Division at the Iraqi Ministry of Planning, and from May 1975 to March 1977 he worked as the Head of Imports and Marketing Section at the Iraqi ministry of oil.

Immediately after the start of the Iran–Iraq War, he moved to Geneva in Switzerland where he spent from December 1980 to October 2001 working as a Senior Economist in the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD).

Keep in mind that he totally speaks for and represents the Central Bank of Iraq, and the Iraqi economy.

The entire credibility of the future economic growth is more determined by his expertise than any one person in Iraq.

He has successfully brought hyperinflation control, and has proven the ability to maintain it at a low level.

He is well thought of in international economic circles, and is past retirement age. he is not going to do this forever.

What would be worse; sacrificing your credibility, your legacy and world respect by announcing a RD to Iraq an then not carrying through, or announcing a RD to the future investors in Iraq; throughout the world, then doing an RV?

Neither have been done yet, but do you think it wise to present the future plans of Iraq to the world, then do something entirely different?

Remember, the future of Iraq is at stake here.

If you were Shabibi, would you be releasing purposeful misleading information to a world audience, if your country's future hung in the balance?

• Upvote 2

The US is not involved in the redenomination.

As for documents and/or statements from the CBI, they've been posted all over this board and several other boards.

I'll try to find the time to post them again, but a simple search in the various forums will bring you results.

Here's the current Strategic Plan: http://www.iauiraq.org/documents/1159/ndp24th.pdf

Here's a source of CBI statements: http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/revaluation/

Let your fingers do the walking. Google is a great resource for you to start doing your own digging. There are literally dozens and dozens of RD news articles on all of the main dinar forums. Take some notes, then you can add to them as more news comes out. I've done my homework reading hundreds of hours of news, reports, and viewing videos. It is time consuming, but very enlightening.

;)

• Upvote 2

Let's make the assumption that both of you are absolutely correct.

Shabibi is speaking to the international community, and not the Iraqi.

A brief bio:

Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi (Arabic: الدكتور سنان الشبيبي‎) is the current governor of the Central Bank of Iraq. He has held this position since 2003.

Born on the 1st of July 1941 and son of the prominent Iraqi figure and poet Mohammed Ridha Al-Shabibi, Dr. Al-Shabibi holds a B.Sc. in Economics from Baghdad University (1966), a Diploma in Advanced Studies in Economic Development, a M.A. in Economics from the University of Manchester (1970, 1971), and a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Bristol (1975).

From April 1977 to December 1980, Sinan Al-Shabibi was the Chief of plan Preparation and Co-ordination Division at the Iraqi Ministry of Planning, and from May 1975 to March 1977 he worked as the Head of Imports and Marketing Section at the Iraqi ministry of oil.

Immediately after the start of the Iran–Iraq War, he moved to Geneva in Switzerland where he spent from December 1980 to October 2001 working as a Senior Economist in the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD).

Keep in mind that he totally speaks for and represents the Central Bank of Iraq, and the Iraqi economy.

The entire credibility of the future economic growth is more determined by his expertise than any one person in Iraq.

He has successfully brought hyperinflation control, and has proven the ability to maintain it at a low level.

He is well thought of in international economic circles, and is past retirement age. he is not going to do this forever.

What would be worse; sacrificing your credibility, your legacy and world respect by announcing a RD to Iraq an then not carrying through, or announcing a RD to the future investors in Iraq; throughout the world, then doing an RV?

Neither have been done yet, but do you think it wise to present the future plans of Iraq to the world, then do something entirely different?

Remember, the future of Iraq is at stake here.

If you were Shabibi, would you be releasing purposeful misleading information to a world audience, if your country's future hung in the balance?

I wouldn't, but journalists in Iraq might.

I wouldn't, but journalists in Iraq might.

But, Shabibi has.

Two of his subordinates have also.

The journalists in Iraq aren't making CBI policy.

But Shabibi does.

The Journalists in Iraq didn't present the redenomination plan to Maliki on Jun20, 2011.

But Shabibi did.

Sounds like there is a pattern developing here.

• Upvote 2

The US is not involved in the redenomination.

As for documents and/or statements from the CBI, they've been posted all over this board and several other boards.

I'll try to find the time to post them again, but a simple search in the various forums will bring you results.

Here's the current Strategic Plan: http://www.iauiraq.org/documents/1159/ndp24th.pdf

Here's a source of CBI statements: http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/revaluation/

Let your fingers do the walking. Google is a great resource for you to start doing your own digging. There are literally dozens and dozens of RD news articles on all of the main dinar forums. Take some notes, then you can add to them as more news comes out. I've done my homework reading hundreds of hours of news, reports, and viewing videos. It is time consuming, but very enlightening.

;)

Thank you for all of your input. It is very much appreciated, and I think I can say that the others appreciate it as well. The other posters, Zab, Dalite, 20million, bring an immense about of information to us. I wouldn't take offense by being asked for the documents. These guys always back up their opinions and input with facts. You know they can be trusted because they know and prove what they are talking about, just like you.

Thanks for all of your time and analysis, and for sharing the fruits of your labor. I look forward to the discussions in the future, and the opportunity to learn from all of you about this investment.

Carrello

But, Shabibi has.

Two of his subordinates have also.

The journalists in Iraq aren't making CBI policy.

But Shabibi does.

The Journalists in Iraq didn't present the redenomination plan to Maliki on Jun20, 2011.

But Shabibi did.

Sounds like there is a pattern developing here.

No, we have a report that Shabbs presented a plan to M. I haven't seen any specifics.

Shabbs is smart. He speaks in generalities, not specifics. Control inflation. Simplify transactions. Restore the dinar.

Find me one article attributed to Shabbs that no kidding says RD.

Thank you for all of your input. It is very much appreciated, and I think I can say that the others appreciate it as well. The other posters, Zab, Dalite, 20million, bring an immense about of information to us. I wouldn't take offense by being asked for the documents. These guys always back up their opinions and input with facts. You know they can be trusted because they know and prove what they are talking about, just like you.

Thanks for all of your time and analysis, and for sharing the fruits of your labor. I look forward to the discussions in the future, and the opportunity to learn from all of you about this investment.

Carrello

You're so very welcome. Thanks for the kind words. I have most of the articles and reports, it's just a bit time consuming to find them and then post them over and over again everywhere. I'll see what I can dig up again.

We should start to see/hear more by early September. Keep your eyes peeled. The educating process HAS begun and we'll be seeing a lot more clarification from the CBI over the coming weeks.

Have a great weekend!

:D

Edited by BlueOrchid919

I would like to see these plans BlueOrchid. I don't just mean the average "article" that comes out from these "Iraqi News" agencies. I mean an actual official report created and released by an official Iraq or U.S. agency who is going to be in charge of the exchange process.

Maybe an agency such as the U.S. State Department, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Coalition Provisional Authority, United States Institute of Peace, Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training, or even an official report from the CBI. Thanks in advance.

Folks, here is something to think about and this is your Government at work -- WE (AMERICA) wrote the plan that they are using. Don't think for one minute that they are showing us the TRUE financial aspects of this....

When we attack an enemy do we tell them we are coming??/ These guys have a game plan and America is in the middle of it, lets relax and watch the GAME its almost over.

If you look at the past 30 days and all the contracts that IRAQ has signed, do you really think that those companies agreed to these contracts at 1170 per USD?

Lastly and most importantly remember what President BUSH told us "The War will pay for itself' --- Really -- It cant do that at 1170 per/USD

Oh, isnt he also the one that signed the order so that we could buy the DINAR ???

Just some food for thought

• Upvote 1

Lastly and most importantly remember what President BUSH told us "The War will pay for itself' --- Really -- It cant do that at 1170 per/USD

If you are going to take Bush's words as even thoughtful let along truthful (which I would caution against on both counts) remember that at the time Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld said that he "could not imagine" the war costing more than $50 Billion. So GW was not envisioning a very big bill at the end of what was apparently viewed by the Bush administration as little more than a few days overseas for the troops, no matter who ended up paying for it.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you are going to take Bush's words as even thoughtful let along truthful (which I would caution against on both counts) remember that at the time Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld said that he "could not imagine" the war costing more than $50 Billion. So GW was not envisioning a very big bill at the end of what was apparently viewed by the Bush administration as little more than a few days overseas for the troops, no matter who ended up paying for it.

I would really like for you to provide me a link for the statement you have made that says " a little more than a few days overseas for the troops"

No, we have a report that Shabbs presented a plan to M. I haven't seen any specifics.

Shabbs is smart. He speaks in generalities, not specifics. Control inflation. Simplify transactions. Restore the dinar.

Find me one article attributed to Shabbs that no kidding says RD.

This is the closest I could do on short notice.

The June 20 article outlining the Jun 19 meeting was more specific, and I will try to locate it also.

I am guessing there have been over 25 different articles outlining Iraq's plans by the CBI ReDenominate the dinar.

It hasn't happened yet; Maliki may continue to postpone it working through parliament.

I personally hope it doesn't pass, but there is little room for doubt thatbthis is currently the plans of the CBI.

Each person must decide for themselves..

Article:

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/06/27/iraq-prepares-to-redenominate-its-currency/

Iraq Prepares to Redenominate its Currency

Posted on 27 June 2011. Tags: Central Bank, IQD, Redenomination, revaluation

According to a report from Al Sumaria News, Iraq’s Central Bank announced on Thursday that it is planning to delete the zeros from its currency, the Iraqi dinar.

This step is one of the bank’s strategic missions, the Central Bank said adding that the new currency will include the Kurdish language in addition to the Arabic language.

“The zeros that were added to the Iraqi currency previously constituted a large money supply up to 28.500 trillion Iraqi Dinar and 5 trillion banknotes”, the adviser of Iraqi Central Bank governor Mothahhar Mohammed Saleh [Mudher Mohammed Saleh] told the agency.

“The Central Bank has prepared all requirements needed to delete the zeros from the Iraqi Currency”, Saleh said.

“This step is one of the Iraqi central bank’s strategic missions. The monetary policy of the bank aims to structure and reduce the currency in a country moving towards an economic phase”, he added.

“The project of deleting zeroes is complete. It will be submitted to the central bank’s administration in the next session. Then, it will be passed to the ministerial council before presenting it to the Parliament for vote. The mechanisms of changing the currency will be gradual. It will be preceded by awareness campaigns for citizens”, the adviser of Iraqi Central Bank governor said.

“The new currency will be printed after deleting the zeros and will include the Kurdish language in addition to the Arabic language. It will also bear photos of Iraq’s civilization in addition to symbols of Iraqi intellectuals and figures”, Saleh noted.

Sanan Al Shebeibi [sinan Al-Shabibi], Governor of Iraq’s Central Bank, affirmed during the meeting of independent commissions on June 19 with Prime Minister Nuri Al Maliki that the bank is preparing all requirements needed to replace the Iraqi Currency.

Iraq’s Central Bank has four branches including Basra, Sulaimaniah, Erbil and Mosul. It was founded as an Iraqi independent bank by virtue of Iraq’s Central Bank Law issued on March 6, 2004.

The bank is responsible for the prices stability and the implementation of monetary policy including exchange rates, the management of foreign reserves, the issuance of currencies and the organization of the banking sector.

It’s six years since neighbouring Turkey redenominated its currency, making one ‘new Turkish lira’ equal one million ‘old Turkish lira’.

(Source: Al Sumaria)

New Report on Investment in Iraq

I would really like for you to provide me a link for the statement you have made that says " a little more than a few days overseas for the troops"

Those were my words, I wasn't attributing a quote to Bush. Rumsfeld DID say he could not imagine it costing more that $50 Billion, so that is not more than a few days (or weeks maybe) of expense. We had no exit plan, or occupation plan, it was supposed to be in and out in a very short time. Is that not abundantly clear in hindsight? Watch the video on this page (it doesn't have the exact quote I was thinking of by Rumsfeld, but it does have a very similar one) http://www.leadingtowar.com/war_rosecolored.php#as1

You're so very welcome. Thanks for the kind words. I have most of the articles and reports, it's just a bit time consuming to find them and then post them over and over again everywhere. I'll see what I can dig up again.

We should start to see/hear more by early September. Keep your eyes peeled. The educating process HAS begun and we'll be seeing a lot more clarification from the CBI over the coming weeks.

Have a great weekend!

:D

While you are at it, do you have the June 20 article that outlined Shabibi's meeting with Maliki on the 19?

Zaborniake is requesting proof of Shabibi saying redenomination, and the search engine only gets the last 200 for me...

I have been massaging the database for between the 18 th and 22 nd, and can't find the article.

It would be the one that predicted 7 to 10 days, and by the 22 nd, another article with Saleh saving the government denied doing anything concerning inflation this year.

Seems all CBI articles are smoke and mirrors, and I am trying to find the one where Shabibi is blowing bubbles..