Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from Great Britan?

patiently_waiting

That is why, although I have been here for well over a year, I never post, just once to the nice person who asked about our difficult situation with the riots at the moment.

All it took was one or two Brits to just politely say, no we haven't heard anything at all.

The attitude here is really appalling bar a few, who have some really decent information, particularly the nicer Moderators and Staff.

I will scurry back into my shell again. :(

sorry if I have offended you in any way! :( thanks for the post ,let us know if you hear anything else! It's always nice to hear something positive ! :)

• Upvote 1

Sorry for my lack of information but I really have nothing more. A friend of mine that got me into this whole investment called me saying she recieved a news alert with this information. It DID NOT say that anything had happened or that a rate was posted. It did say that we should see this sometime today. THAT IS NOT MY PREDICITON. For all of you that will no doubt bash me for saying that. If I actually thought it was truth I wouldn't have asked anyone for their opinion now would I? Simply asking if anyone had heard the same thing. APPARENTLY NOT.

I agree bashing isn't going to get anyone anywhere. To answer your original question, No i have not heard anything...... It is really that hard to say "NO" my gosh people go take your antidepressants and get outside into the sun. You are probably low on Vitamin D. I don't post much mostly due to lack of time but we all want this to happen. why dont we try possitivity instead of all these negative thoughts

Edited by Doct
  • Upvote 2

I got an idea...Why dosent everyone stop posting on all the stupid rumors on here and maybe they will slow down. I know this is the rumor section and I like to read some of them but stop replying to the ones that you know are so totaly fake. that is why they put them on here to see how many people will respond to their so called intel...So stop waisting your time bashing and posting for three pages on these idiots and lets look for some real intel to post

Sorry for my lack of information but I really have nothing more. A friend of mine that got me into this whole investment called me saying she recieved a news alert with this information. It DID NOT say that anything had happened or that a rate was posted. It did say that we should see this sometime today. THAT IS NOT MY PREDICITON. For all of you that will no doubt bash me for saying that. If I actually thought it was truth I wouldn't have asked anyone for their opinion now would I? Simply asking if anyone had heard the same thing. APPARENTLY NOT.

I get a lot of emails with regurgitated Okie / Blaino/Get Team garbage all the time from people I know in this investment. You tell them it's crap and they keep sending emails whenever this a$$ Wipe or his buddies say something. I'm as excited as the next guy but rumors are rumor are rumors. Watch what you say here unless Shabibi himself calls you. A lot of us are just frustrated and ready to rip your head off. Adam will let you know when it's for real. It's gonna happen just be patient. :P;)

Well...why didn't you say this the first time? :P Where did this news alert come from? radio, TV the paper???? You throw out half baked questions with no details...C'mon, what do you expect????? Use your head. B) GET DETAILS......ASK QUESTIONS........otherwise you just sound like some pumper.

Does any of this help turn the light on??????????? make any sense at all?????????? ;)

• Upvote 2

I am a newbie to the site but have been a lurker for over a year and an investor of IDQ since 2004. This is my FIRST and last time to post due to the way you treat people on here There are a lot of newbie’s out there that are afraid to post because of retaliation and degrading comments from most people. Maybe Adam needs to have a forum just for newbie’s and we might feel comfortable to post and not be afraid of bashing or being degraded for our post. The more I read on these post the more disgusted I get, I just did not realize there were so many rude people out there. We are all in it for a return if you don’t have patients with newbie’s then just do not respond to them.

I just do not understand how come you cannot treat people with respect. If they are a pumper have you thought they know how mad you get and are just trying to get your goat?

• Upvote 3

I am a newbie to the site but have been a lurker for over a year and an investor of IDQ since 2004. This is my FIRST and last time to post due to the way you treat people on here There are a lot of newbie’s out there that are afraid to post because of retaliation and degrading comments from most people. Maybe Adam needs to have a forum just for newbie’s and we might feel comfortable to post and not be afraid of bashing or being degraded for our post. The more I read on these post the more disgusted I get, I just did not realize there were so many rude people out there. We are all in it for a return if you don’t have patients with newbie’s then just do not respond to them.

I just do not understand how come you cannot treat people with respect. If they are a pumper have you thought they know how mad you get and are just trying to get your goat?

Please don't let the minority spoil your stay on this forum. There are far more who are not rude and obnoxious.

Welcome on your first post. Please chip in from time to time, we'll try to keep the boors from creating too much havoc.

;)

Hi Reese and all of the insulted and victimized Newbies. (That is not a slam by the way, just addressing how the newbies are feeling.) I was a lurker for a long time here before I signed up too. I've only been in this investment for a little less than a year and can only imagine what those who have been watching these posts and hearing these rumors and intel for longer than that feel. My frustration with the lies, manipulation, and deceit that has been running rampant by pumpers and posters is minimal comparatively but admittedly I am very impatient with "ignorant posts" without any verification, legitimate information to back up what is claimed or insinuated to be legit intel.

If you will look at my posts you will find that I am generally supportive, attempt to contribute to the positive energy or at least make something positive out of something negative, and I definitely respect many, many of the wonderful people here at Dinar Vets who contribute their time and energy to decipher what is real and what is unrealistic. Adam operates this site with integrity and has gained much respect because of that. This is not so with many of the Dinar sites.

With that said, I got into this investment because a very dear 79 year old woman who is disabled, in a wheel chair, on SS (You get the picture) told me about this Dinar investment. I was cautious and only bought a small amount and of course that was when it was going to happen this weekend, monday, right after the holiday, sure thing. HOW LONG has this been going on every week? Well this woman has a huge heart and trusting spirit and BELIEVED the "rumors" and "intel" and purchased dinar with a down payment and put it on the layaway program. She was certain based on this information (why would anyone lie about something like this RV) that this RV would happen before her layaway was due at the end of 30 days, because she trusted the intel. Well, it didn't RV. And it didn't. And it didn't. She doesn't have any IQD now and doesn't have any resources to buy any on what she is getting from SS.

So I get a little upset about the BS postings generated on this site and the others, to increase dinar sales and get people in a frenzy to buy more dinar. This includes those who post without conscious awareness of the outcome based on the information or non information in their post. It's been going on for far too long and I am sure this story is mild compared to some of the stories out there that are far worse than what this woman experienced. She just lost her dream of being safe and provided for in her remaining days. Some people have lost everything. Their families, their relationships, their homes, their vehicles. Sure it was their responsibility to manage their financial affairs and not over commit, however, lets take a look at the human psyche. They responded and reacted just as the pumpers and dinar dealers intended. To BUY NOW!

I have a request for you and others who feel victimized and that is this: Please contribute to the growth and awareness of the community by posting legit information. Not something that can't be verified, or contributes to the chaos, or makes those less aware do something that they may regret later.

As far as the woman in the story goes, I will probably look for and purchase a handicap accessable home for her. This should free up her finances a little bit to be comfortable. It's a shame that she won't be celebrating the dream, but maybe her dream will come in a different way.

That is all.

Namaste!

• Upvote 1

OKIE hear/read this…

And you other ‘gurus’ as well

There’s a price for your mayhem

“With that said, I got into this investment because a very dear 79 year old woman who is disabled, in a wheel chair, on SS (You get the picture) told me about this Dinar investment. I was cautious and only bought a small amount and of course that was when it was going to happen this weekend, monday, right after the holiday, sure thing. HOW LONG has this been going on every week? Well this woman has a huge heart and trusting spirit and BELIEVED the "rumors" and "intel" and purchased dinar with a down payment and put it on the layaway program. She was certain based on this information (why would anyone lie about something like this RV) that this RV would happen before her layaway was due at the end of 30 days, because she trusted the intel. Well, it didn't RV. And it didn't. And it didn't. She doesn't have any IQD now and doesn't have any resources to buy any on what she is getting from SS.”

How about you repent now… obtain forgiveness… ‘Come into the light’

Be free from the darkness of the 'pumpers'

Or just rot in that very hot place reserved for the 'damned'

BB