Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Banker change in their Headline

oldtestamentman

Link/?Bunch of whimps and sissies! I don't post junk. You call yourself men? Get out of this investment! You can't play in the man's game!

WOW...............aparently someone is compensating. They make implants dude, it aint nothing a little surgery can't fix. ;)

• Upvote 1

Your anger towards people who don't follow your chosen path in life is getting in the way of your ability to live a much more prosperous life. If you truly believe in God and the teachings of the bible, you should start by working on your human imperfections and then maybe you could help others with theirs.

Thank you for the post. I wish you the best.

Peace

P.S. - Seems to me this post has run it's course.

AMEN!!!! You are a wise and well spoken individual. See....it is possible to have discussions and diagree without calling names. There is a lesson to be learned here.

God Bless!!!!!

I apologize. Sorry to those offended. Sometimes I can be crass. I thought everyone knew how to find Dinar Banker, and to ask for a link was just.....well.....sounded like some smart arse kid was calling me out. Just go to the website.

Yes, along with the Headline change they are also pushing $5,000 demons. This is pretty major in my opinion.

• Upvote 5

I apologize. Sorry to those offended. Sometimes I can be crass. I thought everyone knew how to find Dinar Banker, and to ask for a link was just.....well.....sounded like some smart arse kid was calling me out. Just go to the website.

Yes, along with the Headline change they are also pushing $5,000 demons. This is pretty major in my opinion.

I thought it was ridiculous to ask for a link too...but thought your reply was unnecessary as well. Very cool of you to apologize...I have my "step away from the keyboard" moments too.

I think the changes are interesting as well. I have a friend who ordered 500,000 on the 20th of July and wired same day. He just got his order yesterday. I wonder why it took so long, and now with these changes it sure does feel like somethings up!!!

We wired our payment of dinar held on layaway thursday, as of yesterday we had not gotten a confirmation, which is unusual. So perhaps they are trying to get rid of the last of their surplus and change gears. Prepare for those with layaway programs and begin the prepare for the buying back dinar.

Those who have been around for a while will have noticed that by now, virtually all of the Dinar-selling sites have removed any and all implications of RV. They have undoubtedly been advised by legal counsel that suggesting there will be a revaluation of the IQD could cause them problems in the future. Nearly all of the sites used to make all kinds of references to the KWD and the likelihood that the IQD will increase in value. Those sites are either gone now, or have completely changed their pages. Even most of the forum sites now post very specific disclaimers in an effort to avoid liability. It's a CYA issue, not a sign that the RV has occurred. The pumpers now serve that function much more effectively. :mellow:

Hi Legolas :D

Well said my friend. Indeed most major dealers were

hyping the IQD for years until it was found to be illegal for

a registered "MSB" to make any comments such as this.

Tampa Dinar also was a big one to have banner ads posted

stating "buy dinars and riches will be yours". When I first saw this

on THIS forum, it turned my stomach because it was not only distasteful and

UNprofessional, it was pure hype to make sales, and certainly

many ran to them. It was also not legal for them to even make such

claims. So yes, it appears many have HAD to change their tune and

I for one am very glad to see it. Enough pumping by both dealers and

'gurus' for too many years...it is slowly stopping because it has only

cheapened this speculation and contributed to turning it into a circus.

I hope folks pay closer attention to how dealers conduct themselves,

because it will tell a lot about how they conduct business. I personally

find eBay much more efficient and simpler venue when I made my purchases.

I wanted to avoid the dealer approach due to the very fact of how they conducted

themselves and over charged, then added overnight shipping which is simply

never needed.

Thanks for your thoughts my friend!

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

dinarbanker has changed their banner headline several times in the last few months - so this change isn't unusual. They added the part about selling the 5000 notes weeks ago (after they had run out of them for a while previously). They have so many statements in the current headline, maybe they felt they needed to drop some of the old ones. The fact that they're still taking layaway orders tells me they are probably not aware of an RV about to pop. But we can still hope it does!!!

Hi Legolas :D

Well said my friend. Indeed most major dealers were

hyping the IQD for years until it was found to be illegal for

a registered "MSB" to make any comments such as this.

Tampa Dinar also was a big one to have banner ads posted

stating "buy dinars and riches will be yours". When I first saw this

on THIS forum, it turned my stomach because it was not only distasteful and

UNprofessional, it was pure hype to make sales, and certainly

many ran to them. It was also not legal for them to even make such

claims. So yes, it appears many have HAD to change their tune and

I for one am very glad to see it. Enough pumping by both dealers and

'gurus' for too many years...it is slowly stopping because it has only

cheapened this speculation and contributed to turning it into a circus.

I hope folks pay closer attention to how dealers conduct themselves,

because it will tell a lot about how they conduct business. I personally

find eBay much more efficient and simpler venue when I made my purchases.

I wanted to avoid the dealer approach due to the very fact of how they conducted

themselves and over charged, then added overnight shipping which is simply

never needed.

Thanks for your thoughts my friend!

All my best!

Jim

---

Jim,

Did you receive the letter of authenticity with your order?

J904.....oldtestamentman because it was a time when there were not any limp wristed clergy preaching that "hot tub" modern day Christianity! God is not in the "let's make a deal business, he's in the THIS IS the deal business! Go and read the books of the OT, there were no hippies singing cumba ya and humming into crystals back then.

Sounds wonderful.........All you need to do then is build yourself a Time Machine and go back to the Old Testament times you seem to miss so much.... Enjoy....

Edited by umbertino

Jim,

Did you receive the letter of authenticity with your order?

Hi MzRebecca,

Don't put a whole lot of faith in those "letters of authenticity." If you look at them, I think you'll find that most, if not all of them do not list the serial numbers of the notes they portend to authenticate. Without the specific serial numbers, the letters are pretty much useless. A person could theoretically use that letter to "authenticate" any notes they wished. Therefore they provide no reasonable proof that the notes presented with them are not counterfeit. It's mostly just another sales tool created by the dealers to make their own Dinars appear safer than those of another dealer. It "looks" impressive until you stop to think about it. ;)

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 1

One thing is for sure, they are only selling 5,000 dinars, and it does not appear they are buying any other denominations.

It's not that they only have 5K dinar notes in stock, they have simply restocked the 5K notes. If you go to the 'buy dinar page' they are only out of stock on the 1K dinar notes, but are still selling 25K,10K and 5K notes.

In regards to them buying dinar, their site still states that they will purchase 25K,10K,5K and 1K notes at $780/$820 for circulated/uncirculated notes.

It's not that they only have 5K dinar notes in stock, they have simply restocked the 5K notes. If you go to the 'buy dinar page' they are only out of stock on the 1K dinar notes, but are still selling 25K,10K and 5K notes.

In regards to them buying dinar, their site still states that they will purchase 25K,10K,5K and 1K notes at $780/$820 for circulated/uncirculated notes.

You are right and thank you for the correction. I guess I stand to be corrected, if I am correct. :)

Hi Guys

I think you will find Dinabanker does actually put the serial numbers on the certificate and they further run the notes through a Dela Rue machine. Mind you that does not solve the future problem of whether we get to exchange them out of country or make it RV,RD,RI, faster. ONLY BUY what you can afford to throw into the GUTTER and not BREAK DOWN TO TEARS. :P :P :D :D

Cheers Chilli B) B)

• Upvote 1

Your correct, it has changed. The whole side has changed. That's the purpose of the headline. On August 4, 2011 they change the look of their website and they are announcing the change.

Rossenbos, God is the same in both Old and New Testaments. The way He deals with us changes as we change in our relationship to Him. The plan of God since before the foundation of the world remains unaltered, consistent, and foundational. He does not have just on attribute, but many. To only point out that He is "Vengeful. Sour. Not nice," makes no sense at all. Some people have a tendency to find only what they want to find in the Bible. Be more cautious and not be one of those individuals.

Peace.

Nelg

Thanks Nelg, and we must understand that God makes the rules. Obey Him and be blessed, disobey and be cursed. Ask forgiveness and He forgives, but resists the proud. Love His Son and be saved. Hate His Son and be lost. God is the Great I Am! He used Israel in the Old Testament for an example for us. I refer to His love for Israel even though they turned their back on Him time and time again. God loves Rossenbos, that is why He sent his Son to die for her sins. God can poor out his wrath but much more his love.