Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

check this out.

sonny1

You do realize that all of the currency in the world combined only equals about 60 trillion in US dollar value....so the war torn country of Iraq would be worth more than every country in the WORLD combined...they have 20% unemployment and power outages daily...no infrastructure...do you think it is still possible?

YEP! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you have it all figured out...good luck...looks like you have done all the research you need to do.

Im glad he has his eyes open. Do you? Didnt you say your wife say you should find a new hobby? You should listen to her and stop with all the negative posts! You dont ever have ANYTHING positive to say! I feel sorry for you bro I mean you seem way smarter than you are being. I mean comon how can you not realize that no matter what support your theory has there is just as much support if not more that shows in detail how the US is NOT guna occupy a country for 8 years and help set up the re-structuring of the country and not get paid! If you really take a look at whats going on on both sides of the pond you should defintely at least be able to see there are some crazy things going on in this world and alot of just to coincedental!(not sure how to spell that.)

Anyways man EVERYONE here knows how you and your LOPPER buddys feel at this point......just dont comment.....OR you should just post this eachtime......"what i sad last time"

We ALL know how you feel about the entire investment. Just bring something new! I really dont care.....maybe football or something............lets talk fantasy footbal........I see Arian Foster is at the top of the draft boards! Hes pretty injury prone to be up there. What do you think?

Ps....................you should have done your homework BEFORE you bought into this investment NOT after! Seriously who investment in something then looks into it???? LOL :lol:

• Upvote 2

'umbertino',

Good evening!

You must have patience of "Steel"!!!!!

Good to see you posting tonight!

Thank you,

GG

Hello my Friend....It's funny cos I deemed myself as very impatient.........Then this kinda forced me to change.........I surely want to see how it ends...Not quitting yet......

• Upvote 1

Im glad he has his eyes open. Do you? Didnt you say your wife say you should find a new hobby? You should listen to her and stop with all the negative posts! You dont ever have ANYTHING positive to say! I feel sorry for you bro I mean you seem way smarter than you are being. I mean comon how can you not realize that no matter what support your theory has there is just as much support if not more that shows in detail how the US is NOT guna occupy a country for 8 years and help set up the re-structuring of the country and not get paid! If you really take a look at whats going on on both sides of the pond you should defintely at least be able to see there are some crazy things going on in this world and alot of just to coincedental!(not sure how to spell that.)

Anyways man EVERYONE here knows how you and your LOPPER buddys feel at this point......just dont comment.....OR you should just post this eachtime......"what i sad last time"

We ALL know how you feel about the entire investment. Just bring something new! I really dont care.....maybe football or something............lets talk fantasy footbal........I see Arian Foster is at the top of the draft boards! Hes pretty injury prone to be up there. What do you think?

Ps....................you should have done your homework BEFORE you bought into this investment NOT after! Seriously who investment in something then looks into it???? LOL :lol:

How about I am positive you won't become a millionaire off of the IQD you purchased?...there that was positive...because outside of "GO RV" have you ever posted anything that adds any value to this site?...have you ever had an original thought...can you tell me how you are going to be rich off of this?...I would love to hear it...and by the way...I do have a new hobby...I only respond to posts by people who have no clue about the investment they made....go figure.

Hello my Friend....It's funny cos I deemed myself as very impatient.........Then this kinda forced me to change.........I surely want to see how it ends...Not quitting yet......

'umbertino',

Good evening my friend!

I am not a very patient person either and this investment, although I have been in it much shorter time frame then you, has forced me to grow some! :D

Good to see you posting today!

GG

• Upvote 1

How about I am positive you won't become a millionaire off of the IQD you purchased?...there that was positive...because outside of "GO RV" have you ever posted anything that adds any value to this site?...have you ever had an original thought...can you tell me how you are going to be rich off of this?...I would love to hear it...and by the way...I do have a new hobby...I only respond to posts by people who have no clue about the investment they made....go figure.

Mr. 'jmw',

Good evening!

I have been reading your responses to posts in various threads for quite some time now and I do not understand how anyone can have so much negativity emitting from every thought process and enumerations for which you have put forth.

I consider myself a very fair and diplomatic person, but I must call you out on the tremendous negative demeanor you show toward this venture. If you are so down, unsure, or even upset with yourself for having invested in this venture, then please remove yourself from what ails you.

Now, on a more positive note or maybe I would like to afford you an out for your negativeness. I am quite sure you mean well and have compiled tremendous research relating to your position and you may be attempting to educate your fellow DV members in your own way, but if that is the case you may want to try a little humility and compassion for anothers point of view.

Thank you and have a good night!

GG

• Upvote 2

Mr. 'jmw',

Good evening!

I have been reading your responses to posts in various threads for quite some time now and I do not understand how anyone can have so much negativity emitting from every thought process and enumerations for which you have put forth.

I consider myself a very fair and diplomatic person, but I must call you out on the tremendous negative demeanor you show toward this venture. If you are so down, unsure, or even upset with yourself for having invested in this venture, then please remove yourself from what ails you.

Now, on a more positive note or maybe I would like to afford you an out for your negativeness. I am quite sure you mean well and have compiled tremendous research relating to your position and you may be attempting to educate your fellow DV members in your own way, but if that is the case you may want to try a little humility and compassion for anothers point of view.

GG

Go southeast texasbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Mr. 'jmw',

Good evening!

GG

Thank you for the advice...I will heed it....curious why you think I am negative?.....is it important that I agree with everyone?...If I am firm in my convictions is that a bad thing? I truly am sorry if I have offended you or anyone else on this site...but if you look at the economics of Iraq's money supply in relationship to their GDP and do a reasonable comparison to any other country in the world you will clearly see that a large revaluation isn't possible...and if that comes across as negative then I'm pretty sure I will continue to irritate people.....but that isn't my intention...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for the advice...I will heed it....curious why you think I am negative?.....is it important that I agree with everyone?...If I am firm in my convictions is that a bad thing? I truly am sorry if I have offended you or anyone else on this site...but if you look at the economics of Iraq's money supply in relationship to their GDP and do a reasonable comparison to any other country in the world you will clearly see that a large revaluation isn't possible...and if that comes across as negative then I'm pretty sure I will continue to irritate people.....but that isn't my intention...

Mr. 'jmw',

Good evening again!

You're welcome, thank you for responding, and there is no need to apologize; I am hoping that if what I am saying allows you to think, then my message has been received well!

I believe you are depicting a negative tone/demeanor within the body of your posts/responses; sure you may not agree with someone based upon your views, but you do not have to take such a negative posture with others.

Furthermore- No, it is not important that you agree with everyone and this proves my point of your negative rhetorical comments, because you know full well this site encourages healthy debate, no matter what side of the position one is on; as long as it is respectful.

Nothing wrong with having strong convictions, I have mine as well, but I do not try and force my opinion on everyone on every issue and especially on every thread that is posted. Most everyone here on DV understands your LOP, RD, and or NON-Revalue position, but that does not mean you have to interject that position on a constant basis.

Sincerely, I am not offended or put off by your posts/comments because I understand your personality and persona, although I DO NOT agree with you; however, there are those members who may not have that ability and may in fact be offended.

In closing, you may continue to display your current demeanor on future posts, only time will tell; however, I am of the mindset that Iraq is a very unique situation and will prove to revalue their currency to a sizeable rate very soon (days, weeks, or even maybe in a couple of months), but it will rise!

I enjoyed communicating with you this evening!

Thank you,

GG

p.s. +1 for your response! Thank you!

• Upvote 2

Mr. 'jmw',

Good evening again!

You're welcome, thank you for responding, and there is no need to apologize; I am hoping that if what I am saying allows you to think, then my message has been received well!

I believe you are depicting a negative tone/demeanor within the body of your posts/responses; sure you may not agree with someone based upon your views, but you do not have to take such a negative posture with others.

Furthermore- No, it is not important that you agree with everyone and this proves my point of your negative rhetorical comments, because you know full well this site encourages healthy debate, no matter what side of the position one is on; as long as it is respectful.

Nothing wrong with having strong convictions, I have mine as well, but I do not try and force my opinion on everyone on every issue and especially on every thread that is posted. Most everyone here on DV understands your LOP, RD, and or NON-Revalue position, but that does not mean you have to interject that position on a constant basis.

Sincerely, I am not offended or put off by your posts/comments because I understand your personality and persona, although I DO NOT agree with you; however, there are those members who may not have that ability and may in fact be offended.

In closing, you may continue to display your current demeanor on future posts, only time will tell; however, I am of the mindset that Iraq is a very unique situation and will prove to revalue their currency to a sizeable rate very soon (days, weeks, or even maybe in a couple of months), but it will rise!

I enjoyed communicating with you this evening!

Thank you,

GG

p.s. +1 for your response! Thank you!

And I have with you...I have no problem with your calling me out...or wanting me to improve my methods of communicating....I hope that if you have studied many of my posts you will find that I am more than willing to openly discuss both theory and economic fundamentals....I will be honest...if you don't want me to interject my opinion then I'm not sure what the point of discussing what the articles are saying or the foundational principles of currency valuation are. Isn't discussing these things the reason we come to this site?... Since you don't agree with me....any chance you could elaborate on why or how....if not I understand....but I assure you I don't come here to convince others it is going to RD....I just find it difficult to avoid what they are saying.

And I have with you...I have no problem with your calling me out...or wanting me to improve my methods of communicating....I hope that if you have studied many of my posts you will find that I am more than willing to openly discuss both theory and economic fundamentals....I will be honest...if you don't want me to interject my opinion then I'm not sure what the point of discussing what the articles are saying or the foundational principles of currency valuation are. Isn't discussing these things the reason we come to this site?... Since you don't agree with me....any chance you could elaborate on why or how....if not I understand....but I assure you I don't come here to convince others it is going to RD....I just find it difficult to avoid what they are saying.

Mr. 'jmw',

Thank you for your response!

I concede that you have openly and very spiritedly discussed theory and economic fundamentals; however, with that said, those fundamentals you speak of may not be the same fundamentals Iraq will adopt and or utilize. We all know the elaborate ruse of misguided and misleading information coming from Iraq coupled with a severe translation issue.

I encourage you to express your opinion; however, IMHO, I suggest in a more humble tone and you may not have to chime in on a post that is meant to uplift spirits of others and then provide your position, especially when you know that the subject matter within a particular thread has been hashed again and again!

I am a firm believer that those of us who chose to spend a portion of our earned wages to become a member of this site have a corroborated and ornate belief that this investment will pay off!

I appreciate your time and dialogue tonight!

I look forward in communicating with you in the future!

Have a good night,

GG

• Upvote 4

They have a millions of barrels of oil...which = money .....Money = power... Power = world control... I'd say YEP.. USA and other countries are not there for no other reason but for CASH....and CASH= POWER...

OIL is never applied toward currency valuation.

Reason: Oil fluctuates wildly.

Im not sure why the major oil companies are investing billions there. Im not sure why the usa invested trillions in a war there. Sounds like its for a reason.

Guess your post wasnt that cute. Good try though, just stick to your fuzzy math lopping, its more entertaining to laugh at.

Iraq is a clean slate. Anything is now possible there. I get the impression that Iraq is being set up to be the middle of the Middle East. A Hong Kong of the desert.

GG . . . what difference does it make what one's beliefs may be?

Are you holding the belief that shown to be wrong beliefs injure the Believer and cause him or her harm, when in reality all exposed as being wrong beliefs should rationally result in shouts of joy?

Edited by estewart

[/sub]e='Markinsa' date='02 August 2011 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1312339016' post='604368']

What would you rather have "right now," $1 Million US Dollars or $1 Million US Dollars worth of Iraq Dinar? I'd rather have the latter. :twothumbs:

-

True, but I would still rather have US dollars. Then I know this crazy ride is over!! LOL ;)

Edited by odogtriever
  • Upvote 1