Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

check this out.

sonny1

How about I am positive you won't become a millionaire off of the IQD you purchased?...there that was positive...because outside of "GO RV" have you ever posted anything that adds any value to this site?...have you ever had an original thought...can you tell me how you are going to be rich off of this?...I would love to hear it...and by the way...I do have a new hobby...I only respond to posts by people who have no clue about the investment they made....go figure.

LMAO!!! :lol: HOW WAS THAT POSITIVE??? I think as usual you have the wrong idea! Im pretty sure that others think I add value.....look at my member status! I became a SENIOR MEMBER my first day here!!!! LMAO People must like like what I have to say......dont really care what you think! ;) My thoughts are all original dude....are yours? How is it you are original? ALL you do is puke out the same s**t everyday!

How will I become more "rich" as you call it??? That right there tells me who you are in this world and thats NOBODY and thats why your so up tight and mad that you at one time thought this was guna turn your life around and then you started reading and listening to everyone else....have you ever had an original thought of your own? I mean seriously you stated your wife tells you what to do! :lol: Thats your new hobby? Bro I got all kinds of clues.....i even have a dog named clue! I am completely confident in the investment I made thats why Im here!

Your obviously the one with no clue jmw........you are the one who obviously boutght into this without doing your homework first! :lol: You never answered my question......who does their homework after they invest! LMAOOO :lol:

As far as how Im going to get "rich" off of this.....its pretty simple the way i see it.........for one i dont believ everything i read or hear unlike you!

I prefer to make my own judgement based on the little info that is readily available.....you may want to look into fractional banking a little more and think about you made this all happen. Then you might want to get rid of all that negativey polluting that brain of yours. Look at the big picture....not one person including you will ever know all the ins and outs of this no matter how much research you do! You just simply should have thought about it a little more before you got involved. You reqally seem like your whole problem is you bought into this thinking that you were guna become "rich" overnite and that hasnt happened so now you feel you gotta prove to everyone how smart you are cause your so pissed you feel you are wrong! :lol:

You claim you own 2 businesses..........what are they 2 hot dog carts??? I mean seriously I know alot of wealthy people and have many clients who are wealthy and I have never seen any of them talk so negative about ANY investment they are in! Just do everyone a favor and just get out already.....you made the mistake NOT everyone else! DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Ps seriously man dont believe everything you read or hear...........there are alot of people out there who love to lead people in the wrong direction and they are doing a hell of a job on you! :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im glad he has his eyes open. Do you? Didnt you say your wife say you should find a new hobby? You should listen to her and stop with all the negative posts! You dont ever have ANYTHING positive to say! I feel sorry for you bro I mean you seem way smarter than you are being. I mean comon how can you not realize that no matter what support your theory has there is just as much support if not more that shows in detail how the US is NOT guna occupy a country for 8 years and help set up the re-structuring of the country and not get paid! If you really take a look at whats going on on both sides of the pond you should defintely at least be able to see there are some crazy things going on in this world and alot of just to coincedental!(not sure how to spell that.)

Anyways man EVERYONE here knows how you and your LOPPER buddys feel at this point......just dont comment.....OR you should just post this eachtime......"what i sad last time"

We ALL know how you feel about the entire investment. Just bring something new! I really dont care.....maybe football or something............lets talk fantasy footbal........I see Arian Foster is at the top of the draft boards! Hes pretty injury prone to be up there. What do you think?

Ps....................you should have done your homework BEFORE you bought into this investment NOT after! Seriously who investment in something then looks into it???? LOL laugh.gif

ut oh . . . "me," she says sheepishly. lol