Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

check this out.

sonny1

CBI isn't buying it... They're creating it, and holding it _ Just a theory

They inflated their money supply, maybe to get Cindy Loppers to think that a R/V is not feasible :)

The irony is this:

For all the Cindy Loppers (Sorry sonny1, I'm stealing this), what they believe will happen will not likely gain them any profits.

For example: If you hold millions in 25k, 10ks, 5ks, and so forth... Upon a R/D(Lop) you would get the current market value ($0.86 exchange rate). If you went through a dealer, you paid a mark-up. Now, with limited banks dealing w/ IQD, you likely have to go through a dealer to cash-out. Their current buy-price is $850 (give/take) per million. I am sure that figure would drop upon an actual R/D(Lop) occurring as a sell-off would occur.

So you paid $1,200 or so for a million, you sold it for $800 or so.. ($300-400 loss, varies by the amount you own)

Now, you can do 1 of 2 things to maybe make "some" back.

Re-invest through an Iraqi bank account (Warka) & be willing for the delay to get the account setup, a pay fees on transactions.

Re-invest through the new lower denominations, that dealers would likely offer with a similar mark-up -- i.e., $1,200 for 1,000 IQD (new notes)

All to wait out a rise in value, which likely wouldn't occur until after the old notes are deemed invalid.

So, if a Cindy Lopper were wise (and were to follow their beliefs) they would sell off their current holdings to the speculative market while it still holds value. And than, maybe prepare to follow-through on their strategy for post-R/D(Lop)

But they don't, and they continue to spit their "dumping" messages.. Which I find intriguing... lol

Because in their heart of hearts they believe in the rv of the iqd. Im pretty sure the rv isnt happening anytime soon. Reality will set in for the Cindy Loppers, the novelty of their rebellious shenanigans will wear off and the prodigals will return back home. I love these guys though, spirits ablaze, they keep fighting the fight. Full of arrogance and pride, May the spirit of the Cindy Loppers live on!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You can't back the dinar with more dinar. That's asinine. Think about it. Your currency is overinflated. There's too much of it. What good does having even MORE of it do for you?

The less USD they have the less they have to back up their currency the less able they are to RV. Of course I doubt this rumor is true anyway so it doesn't matter.

I created a post titled "Leadership" in the off topic area. You should read it.

GT5Junkie - I noticed you are one of the people on this site who seems to only talk about the problems. My question for you is: do you have any solutions? (besides "lopping" the 000's) That is the only "solution" you folks can think of, how about any other more profitable, real solutions that Iraq could do to make this a win/win for all parties involved?

Couple of questions Sonny...do you have any way to verify that there is 250 billion in the DFI fund?

...What good does it do to convert it to dinar?

....If they convert it to dinar it would be the equivalent of 250 TRILLION dinar...are you saying they are going to raise their M2 even further?

Again...would love to hear why you think this is a good move for them or the dinar

He said "a chunk" of the DFI fund, not the entire thing. That was easy enough to understand from his original post. Go back and read it again.

• Upvote 4

I created a post titled "Leadership" in the off topic area. You should read it.

GT5Junkie - I noticed you are one of the people on this site who seems to only talk about the problems. My question for you is: do you have any solutions? (besides "lopping" the 000's) That is the only "solution" you folks can think of, how about any other more profitable, real solutions that Iraq could do to make this a win/win for all parties involved?

He said "a chunk" of the DFI fund, not the entire thing. That was easy enough to understand from his original post. Go back and read it again.

Take a look at this link at where it says that the estimated total money supply in 2008 was a little over 60 trillion.

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1231778551.php

Now explain to me how they will rv at $1 and almost double that. How does that seem logical? It doesn't.

Take a look at this link at where it says that the estimated total money supply in 2008 was a little over 60 trillion.

http://news.goldseek.../1231778551.php

Now explain to me how they will rv at $1 and almost double that. How does that seem logical? It doesn't.

When did I ever say it would RV at $1? I don't recall me EVER saying that...

LOL Noobs...

Edited by 20MillionDinar

Sonny,

FWIW, It had been reported that Shabibi had established a separate Federal Reserve Bank account to deposit the spread between buying and selling Dinar through CBI auctions. The spread was a commission of 13 dinar per dollar. This was reported to have been done when the CBI started the auctions. I don't have the link, and always considered this to be an "off budget" account.

Don't know if this is what you are looking for, and I don't have have any proof...

I can't provide proof for ya either Dalite but I can back you up!I remember reading the article

Cheers,

Sparky

All I want is for this thing to reach a termination ...Possibly a great one... I'm worn out after 7 and1/2 yrs...

'umbertino',

Good evening!

You must have patience of "Steel"!!!!!

Good to see you posting tonight!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

LOL so what do you think its going to RV at?

I'm really hoping they do a straight up RV at $0.01 - $0.10. Or they can keep doing a gradual increase from where they are at now. They only stopped increasing their value a few years ago and stopped at 1170:1. About 5 years ago I would wake up every morning, check the exchange rate, and saw that it moved about 3-5 dinars a day in the direction we all wanted it to go.

From 2006 to about 2008 or so I watched it go from 1450 dinars to $1 down to 1170 dinars to $1. It has held 1170 since. This would be the ideal situation for us! Gradual increase...

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1231778551.php

What if you looked at it this way..........ok lets say they have 60 trillion in money supply......and lets say....and i am not doing the math but it is worth 60 billion...............they RV at 1 to 1 and they have made the 60 billion now worth 60 trillion..........now lets say they have already recovered 75% of their money suppy........that would be 60 x .75 = 45 trillion.........if they rv at one to one then they would now have 45 trillion worth of value as well.....dont know if this made sense.....hell now i maybe confused.....but i see this as nothing but a win win situation.......good luck to all....... GO DINAR

What if you looked at it this way..........ok lets say they have 60 trillion in money supply......and lets say....and i am not doing the math but it is worth 60 billion...............they RV at 1 to 1 and they have made the 60 billion now worth 60 trillion..........now lets say they have already recovered 75% of their money suppy........that would be 60 x .75 = 45 trillion.........if they rv at one to one then they would now have 45 trillion worth of value as well.....dont know if this made sense.....hell now i maybe confused.....but i see this as nothing but a win win situation.......good luck to all....... GO DINAR

You do realize that all of the currency in the world combined only equals about 60 trillion in US dollar value....so the war torn country of Iraq would be worth more than every country in the WORLD combined...they have 20% unemployment and power outages daily...no infrastructure...do you think it is still possible?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You do realize that all of the currency in the world combined only equals about 60 trillion in US dollar value....so the war torn country of Iraq would be worth more than every country in the WORLD combined...they have 20% unemployment and power outages daily...no infrastructure...do you think it is still possible?

They have a millions of barrels of oil...which = money .....Money = power... Power = world control... I'd say YEP.. USA and other countries are not there for no other reason but for CASH....and CASH= POWER...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They have a millions of barrels of oil...which = money .....Money = power... Power = world control... I'd say YEP.. USA and other countries are not there for no other reason but for CASH....and CASH= POWER...

there are other countries with much more oil...how come they don't get to own the world?...just Iraq...because they are the model country....they can barely get it out of the ground...and all they really need to do it is a shovel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

there are other countries with much more oil...how come they don't get to own the world?...just Iraq...because they are the model country....they can barely get it out of the ground...and all they really need to do it is a shovel.

Yes..Your right...The only difference the USA has Investment with Money and Troops big time in Iraq. I believe our gov't has it's hand in everything happening there. We probably put that puppet Gov't in place. Not like we never did it before... I can't know for sure..I'm not an expert, but I'm not dummy either. The good ole' USA did not go there spend BILLIONS for nothing. SOMEBODY is going to make $$$$$.. Why not us???

• Upvote 2

Exactly. Saudi Arabia has proven reserves of about 264 billion barrels. Let's use $100 a barrel to make it easy. So with what everyone is saying they can have a money supply of over 26 trillion. Lol

• Upvote 1

Im not sure why the major oil companies are investing billions there. Im not sure why the usa invested trillions in a war there. Sounds like its for a reason.

Guess your post wasnt that cute. Good try though, just stick to your fuzzy math lopping, its more entertaining to laugh at.

• Upvote 1

Im not sure why the major oil companies are investing billions there. Im not sure why the usa invested trillions in a war there. Sounds like its for a reason.

Guess your post wasnt that cute. Good try though, just stick to your fuzzy math lopping, its more entertaining to laugh at.

Glad you have it all figured out...good luck...looks like you have done all the research you need to do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1