Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW really....

trooper

Rich Queen Mon night Chat: ON ANOTHER SITE - 08/01/2011

Today at 10:16 pm

Rich Queen Mon night Chat: ON ANOTHER SITE - 08/01/2011

[Rich Queen] BadTink YES, AND HELLO! I CAN'T SAY WHAT I'M HEARING. THAT'S WHY YOU RARELY SEE ME ANYMORE. MY SOURCES ARE SO HIGH UP I CAN'T SHARE WHAT THEY ARE TELLING ME. ONLY PROVIDE THE NEXT OPTIMAL WINDOW. I SUGGEST YOU BUY SOME WIDEX BEFOR TOMORROW!

[Rich Queen] Taggart I HAVE HEARD ANYWHERE BETWEEN $7 AND $11. I'M THINKING MID 8'S FOR US BANK RATE

[Rich Queen] lalady88 MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PLACE THAT CAN BE DEFENDED WELL. EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLIES, WATER, MEDICAL SUPPLIES. GUNS ARE A GOOD IDEA. LOOK INTO AQUAPONICS - GREAT WAY TO HAVE A SUSTAINABLE FRESH FOOD SOURCE IN A SMALL SPACE

[Rich Queen] Sprinkles NO. I MEAN THIS. RV HAPPENS. 30 DAYS OR SO AFTER THAT, MANY MAJOR CHANGES IN THE CURRENT SYSTEM MAY RESULT IN FOOD SHORTAGES, EVEN POWER SHORTAGES. IT WILL TAKE A WHILE TO SORT EVERYTHING OUT. COULD BE VERY ROCKY IN THE US FOR A GOOD 6 MONTHS. WILL TAKE CLOSE TO 5 YEARS TO MAKE THE COMPLETE TRANSITION. BUT AFTER THE NASTY PART BLOWS OVER IT WILL ALL BE ABOUT RECONSTRUCTION. JUST LOOK TO YOU AND YOURS, AND HELP THOSE LESS FORTUNATE, BE IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO FOOD OR MONEY, OR NO SENSE TO HAVE PREPARED.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 11

Why would I need WIDEX? :o :o :blink: :blink:

To clean off your car windshield because of all the flying pigs crapping on everyone's cars while they're driving...

The crap is literally flying through the air in this post and mostly it's coming out of the sky (err... gurus' mouths).

• Upvote 1

Why would I need WIDEX? :o :o :blink: :blink:

No, No, No, That was a typo ....should have been RID=X

It's the number 1 septic treatment available.

Coupons available for your next purchase...I'd send you the link but that would be breaking the rules.

Cisole may have far better information on it. :rolleyes:

Wishwell11

• Upvote 2

I didnot see anything about the stock in Costco going up since i can see everyone running to stock up on bulk food...shoot I hope there will be enough I can't get there till Sunday!

Please Darthvonna... please oh please!!!!...don't run and stock up on bulk food...just look up and see what happened to Aszone. :o

Wishwell11