Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW Intel !!!

TQueezy

I was talking on the phone with my brother over the weekend about the debt ceiling crisis, as he is good friends with a circle of politicians, namely those that are largely responsible for the changes being made to bring America to a point of equilibrium before an opportunity arises to re-balance and cleanse the system, before that opportunity passes and forever seals our Fate in the bowels of history.

The skinny of it is that his friends have alluded to the fact that many influential politicians are completely aware of the ongoing information embargo and blackout and its effects on the American citizen and his ability to function normally with an impending economic collapse. Basically there are players in this game, especially the seemingly unobtrusive and ineffectual Dinar forum world, including sites like these, who are making good to control the outcome of information and its dissemination to potentially influential groups.

What I'm saying is this... politicians are controlling our ability to affect the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. In so many words, they are keeping us from making a difference for our money. We could have caused some kind of action or change to this game long ago, but there are hidden elements in play.

Do you really think some of these newbies who state "I'm new to this forum, but I've been in this a long time" are really just that? No, they are probably congressional spies that are keeping us in check and rippling the waters of the Underground Dinar Cave Pond.

Yeah, you knew it was what was really happening... Okie, and all these other self-proclaimed gurus that never put a face to the name or voice... they're probably just agents contributing to an unseen game of internet communications espionage. My brother and I were not made privy to any specific names of individuals on the forums that could be potential congressmen or women, but I'm sure there are a few right here on DV... just take a moment to absorb that. Adam. And all.

Edited by TQueezy
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 12

I was talking on the phone with my brother over the weekend about the debt ceiling crisis, as he is good friends with a circle of politicians, namely those that are largely responsible for the changes being made to bring America to a point of equilibrium before an opportunity arises to re-balance and cleanse the system, before that opportunity passes and forever seals our Fate in the bowels of history.

The skinny of it is that his friends have alluded to the fact that many influential politicians are completely aware of the ongoing information embargo and blackout and its effects on the American citizen and his ability to function normally with an impending economic collapse. Basically there are players in this game, especially the seemingly unobtrusive and ineffectual Dinar forum world, including sites like these, who are making good to control the outcome of information and its dissemination to potentially influential groups.

What I'm saying is this... politicians are controlling our ability to affect the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. In so many words, they are keeping us from making a difference for our money. We could have caused some kind of action or change to this game long ago, but there are hidden elements in play.

Do you really think some of these newbies who state "I'm new to this forum, but I've been in this a long time" are really just that? No, they are probably congressional spies that are keeping us in check and rippling the waters of the Underground Dinar Cave Pond.

Yeah, you knew it was what was really happening... Okie, and all these other self-proclaimed gurus that never put a face to the name or voice... they're probably just agents contributing to an unseen game of internet communications espionage. My brother and I were not made privy to any specific names of individuals on the forums that could be potential congressmen or women, but I'm sure there are a few right here on DV... just take a moment to absorb that. Adam. And all.

Would you be so kind to step out of the shadows and enlighten us on exactly their motivation and in which way the are trying to influence us "sheep"?

• Upvote 1

Okay, well let's just say this is true, what would their reason be? To get us to sell so that there are less speculators when the dinar RVs? To get us to buy so that Iraq is making money on our dollar, just so they can LOP later and none of us make any money on our investment? This sounds like a conspiracy theory, but I actually could almost believe that our government and/or Iraq would have no problem implementing this type of deception. Of course, this is all hypothetical. :)

Kimberlye B)

Would you be so kind to step out of the shadows and enlighten us on exactly their motivation and in which way the are trying to influence us "sheep"?

It's not necessarily a specific direction...

Think of it like this. Have you heard of misdirection? And chaos/confusion effects? Basically, if we are worried about the surrounding area being swarmed by rats, we don't stop to think about the areas not immediately within our line of sight or "thought" that could be potentially being sabotaged and invaded, plundered, and poisoned.

It's not always about getting people to lean one way or the other. That, technically speaking, is insular and simple-minded. Right or left... political BS that is purposely displayed to keep people thinking in a pattern that works for them. Not trying to sound condescending, but the box needs to be opened (no dirty thoughts) and people need to start venturing out of it with their brain activity.

Globalism, really, is what is causing many of the different things that are keeping people controlled and unaware. Not that he's completely in the know, or anything like that, but look up Alex Jones on Infowar. Interesting stuff... Also, it doesn't take more than simple creativity and imagination to open your own mind to things you couldn't have believed before. And no, that's not just someone imagining something and it coincidentally being true or possible. You are merely realizing the potential that was there all along. Think of it like being allowed into a special club. Everyone likes being included, right?

Well, coming back full circle, that is what they are trying to stop, from allowing us to be included, whether by our own knowledge of private and classified info, or by invitation by those that are in the know and trying to invite those they care about into the knowledge as well. It's a system of minute control and manipulation done by those in power against those that are not. Those that have the money, and those that do not... but please, don't confuse that with only right or left thinking, and only rich or poor thinking.

Hope that helped.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It's not necessarily a specific direction...

Think of it like this. Have you heard of misdirection? And chaos/confusion effects? Basically, if we are worried about the surrounding area being swarmed by rats, we don't stop to think about the areas not immediately within our line of sight or "thought" that could be potentially being sabotaged and invaded, plundered, and poisoned.

It's not always about getting people to lean one way or the other. That, technically speaking, is insular and simple-minded. Right or left... political BS that is purposely displayed to keep people thinking in a pattern that works for them. Not trying to sound condescending, but the box needs to be opened (no dirty thoughts) and people need to start venturing out of it with their brain activity.

Globalism, really, is what is causing many of the different things that are keeping people controlled and unaware. Not that he's completely in the know, or anything like that, but look up Alex Jones on Infowar. Interesting stuff... Also, it doesn't take more than simple creativity and imagination to open your own mind to things you couldn't have believed before. And no, that's not just someone imagining something and it coincidentally being true or possible. You are merely realizing the potential that was there all along. Think of it like being allowed into a special club. Everyone likes being included, right?

Well, coming back full circle, that is what they are trying to stop, from allowing us to be included, whether by our own knowledge of private and classified info, or by invitation by those that are in the know and trying to invite those they care about into the knowledge as well. It's a system of minute control and manipulation done by those in power against those that are not. Those that have the money, and those that do not... but please, don't confuse that with only right or left thinking, and only rich or poor thinking.

Hope that helped.

Actually I doesn't. In fact I am familiar with Alex Jones the Illuminati (Dare I say) and George Soros and his shenanigans. The irony is your response is exactly what you are accusing these shadowy people of doing (going round and round). So without being condescending... let me ask you this again.. what is their specific motivation that leads to what outcome?

Interesting, however, it concerns me that "suposed" politicians are spending time on this forum or any other forum regarding dinars to misdirect folks from speculating on a currency investment. This concerns me for several reasons, one being our elected officials were elected by the people, for the people, not themselves. We do not elect officials to sensor poor or rich thinking. This is crAZy talk that isn't so crazy, is it? huh.gif

Interesting, however, it concerns me that "suposed" politicians are spending time on this forum or any other forum regarding dinars to misdirect folks from speculating on a currency investment. This concerns me for several reasons, one being our elected officials were elected by the people, for the people, not themselves. We do not elect officials to sensor poor or rich thinking. This is crAZy talk that isn't so crazy, is it? huh.gif

It's all the free time that Nancy Pelosi has now... this is her way of remaining relevant!

• Upvote 2