Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting straight talk from Breitling

babyorca

Here is more interesting "straight talk" from Brietling pumping dinar sales for his partner Din@r D@ddy who host, works for and pumps his own dinar sales (Treasury Vault) on his site.

Looks like we have a "monetary kick back" situation with Brietling and Currency Vault (Treasury Vault).

From Brietling's own blog we see Brietling pumping dinar sales for his partner D D:

"All,

For a while now, I’ve been looking for a company I felt matched my same vision and effort to help not only educate, but also provide clients with the ability to obtain the various denominations, including the lower denominations. Well, I think I’ve found them!

The Currency Vault, found at http://www.treasuryvault.com/has recently introduced a promotion wherein they are temporarily giving away 500 Dinar notes with orders of 250K or larger. The specifics of that deal don’t really matter because I’ve been able to work a deal for all who follow me who wish to capitalize on it. I wanted to do something nice for all of you, and here it is if you are in the market, and are planning on acquiring more Dinar. I suspect with what I know about what they are doing in the future that this may be just the beginning of such cool promotions I’ll be able to get them to do for each of you.

Here are the details of my “Breitling’s Insurance” deal:

· Minimum Order to Qualify: 250,000 Dinar

· Discount: You get a $10 discount when you order and mention “Breitling’s Insurance”

· Lower Denomination: One (1) 500 Dinar Note

Here are the instructions you need to follow to ensure you get this deal:

1. You need to go to http://www.treasuryvault.com// to place your order. It’s pretty straight-forward, but if you get lost, you can always call them at 855-855-8285.

2. In order to get this deal, when entering your name you need to type the following within the same section you type your last name: (Breitling’s Insurance).

Here’s an example so you don’t get confused:

First Name: John

Last Name: Doe (Breitling’s Insurance)

So, just to summarize, I’ve set up a way whereby anyone who reads my stuff and wishes to purchase more Dinar can get all the following:

· A $10 off discount

· One (1) 500 Dinar Note

That’s my take! I’ve set it up to help ensure people can be exposed to the lower denominations, and to help you save a little money if you were already going to purchase Dinar.

Just use my name and it’s all yours. If you don’t do it the way I instructed above, you won’t be able to get the deal.

Best wishes,

Breitling

Please any Questions: send to breitlingcurrency@gmail.com I will get to your questions as soon as possible by personal e-mail, blog post or audio "If you Knew you could not fail, what would you try today?" Phillippians 4:13

Link: http://www.breitling...y.blogspot.com/

Read more:

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

That is why I like this guy. No nonsense. Who cares if he likes a certain currency dealer? He is a good guy. That meeting that happened a while back was just a meeting. Some people will let their minds go all over the place. It is pretty funny. Keep in mind that these guys need to make a living just like us. JMHO! Having said that, the ones that claim it is happening every day, need to go away. Just like B stated in his audio. There are crazy people in this investment. NO DOUBT! :blink:

• Upvote 4

sorry utube freezes my computer --short version please-send cliff some notes

thanks

capt cliff

capt.cliff, I may have a remedy for your PC issues. This one was suggested to me when i was having problems with mine some time ago. First, unplug your PC from the wall. 2nd: unplug everything else. 3rd: Sit back and wait at least three minutes, then pic up your computer, proceed to the nearest dumpster, trash can, or recycling facility, and throw it all away and go purchase a new one. No, no, no. This one is on me, and you're very welcome. You wouldn't know it, but i've never taken a computer class in my life. Seriously..... Okay, all kidding aside, I just wanted to humor you a bit. But it does sound like your connection is EXTREMELY slow, PC needs a disk cleanup and defrag, and if all else fails, refer to my original suggestion. It might behoove you to write to Dr. Shabbibi and tell him you need a new PC in the worst way, and that just might get this thing done once and for all! Good luck. Chao.:twocents::twothumbs:

sorry utube freezes my computer --short version please-send cliff some notes

thanks

capt cliff

captcliff--what browser are you using? Some versions of Explorer are not compatible with youtube. If you are using Explorer, try downloading Firefox (www.mozilla.com/en-US)--I like it much better--fewer problems than Explorer

I've been listening to Breitling for a few months now and I really enjoy his insight. He never promises a date or rate. Only time frames to watch for. I don't believe that he is a pumper even though he has associations with dealers. He believes in this investment and he does want others to be involved not for his good but ours. I believe that he is sincere and wants us all to prosper. If he wants to set up deals with vendors so we can get more for our money or specials, so be it. We don't have to take advantage of it. He never tells us that we have to. Is it wrong for him to help us with a means to invest?

I've bought through the another site after hearing him talk about them. I've also looked at other dealers to compare price and shipping. The another site was the better deal. I got exactly what I paid for. What more could I ask for regardless of what is happening the them right now.

If he is a pumper then why would he also encourage Warka accounts? He would only get kickbacks from the dealer transactions, right? Why give this option then...

This is the way I see it. Listen to everything. Judge for yourself. We all come to this rumor section to hear what others think. His blog should be treated the same way.

• Upvote 3