Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 Days and Counting

cisole

I think no RV in the next two days, but it is possible HCL and Chapter 7 gets taken care of.

We need to start looking at the next window for possible RV like Sept time frame. Plus HCL and 7 is big news...

Go RV....Plus I like the pig dance

• Upvote 1

Stay grounded, stay upbeat, and be happy in this thread!

The official "Pink Piggy" countdown begins NOW!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

How is this not pumping? There is no BIG NEWS, just a hunch on Adam's part. This is setting people up for a disappointment and makes it look like Adam predicted a date, which he has so carefully not done.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I think no RV in the next two days, but it is possible HCL and Chapter 7 gets taken care of.

We need to start looking at the next window for possible RV like Sept time frame. Plus HCL and 7 is big news...

Go RV....Plus I like the pig dance

I think you are right, lets get the HCL and Ch 7 taken care of first. One step at a time.

• Upvote 1

:(

Lets be honest with ourselves, all good thing comes to those that wait , sorry but I think we;ll have to wait a little longer,,,,,,,

Ok then... You can already prepare my Gold Medal and 5 stars for my 7 plus years wait. Thanks.

Two pigs in Texas. One says to the other, Is it hot out here, I am BACON..... :lol:

Reminds me of another joke... 2 tomatoes who want to cross the freeeway..... One says to the other

" Beware of cars... PRRRPPP." ......the other says " What? PRRRRP"

I cannot express into words how I need this money.. Please I hope the good Lord blesses us.. I will keep my pride and not say any more

I feel ya Man.

I am with you guys... if this doesn't happen soon I am not sure what I will do.

Times are definitely tough right now, but I am sure that there are some that are worse off than me and mine...

just make plans to hold on until late 2012........

Phuck..........I know............But........ Miracles do happen sometimes......But truly I'm already set mentally in order to avoid the zillionth major disappointment anyway... Thanks for keeping me grounded.

I am with you guys... if this doesn't happen soon I am not sure what I will do.

Times are definitely tough right now, but I am sure that there are some that are worse off than me and mine...

Let's really try to hang on then....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Maybe, just maybe, The President, name omitted as it creates violent reactions in many, and PM Maliki really did meet last night in the throughs of passion they somehow worked out the miracle RV. My guess is those gentlmen need it as much as all of us...

Quietlearner

"buy on the rumor, sell on the news"

Maybe, just maybe, The President, name omitted as it creates violent reactions in many, and PM Maliki really did meet last night in the throughs of passion they somehow worked out the miracle RV. My guess is those gentlmen need it as much as all of us...

Quiet......trying to picture BO and M meeting in "the throws of Passion"......think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

:lol::lol:I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE MORE IN LINE WITH THE MONTH OF SEPT...LETS ME REAL NOTHING IS GOING HAPPEN IN 2 DAYS. AND CERTAINLY NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST. SO GUESS WHAT WE WAIT, I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE DEC, O3 LETS SEE THAT WILL BE 8 YEARS WOW HOW TIMES FLYS BY, OH WELL MY TIME LINE IS 10 YEARS SO I HAVE 2 MORE TO GO AND THEN I'M CASHING IN.. :angry::lol: :lol: Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

Folks stay grounded, Adam is basically backing off his comment from last week. Read his post, it appears he is saying the earliest would be Sept. I still think 2012.

Where can I see that Adam is backing off his comment? I'm new and dont know where to look. Please be nice and don't bash. You guys can be mean.