Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Talked Code....

possum

Please play his speech backwards and you will hear the voices screaming it is done, $4.49 rate. And they saw this for exactly 9 seconds around the 21 first minute of his speech. Obama starts to twitch while the voices talk. Just play his speech backwards and you will hear them!!

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 18

Please play his speech backwards and you will hear the voices screaming it is done, $4.49 rate. And they saw this for exactly 9 seconds around the 21 first minute of his speech. Obama starts to twitch while the voices talk. Just play his speech backwards and you will hear them!!

I did .....it said Okie and possum are dead.....over and over and over :o

Or it was ..impeach me.....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....impeach me....

I cant rember!! :blink:

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

hey Possum,

With only DVR's these days how do you play it backwards??

• Upvote 4

Possum, you are a piece of work. That reminds me of the 70's when one of my friends played an ELO LP backwards and as he did play it in reverse, I actually heard my mom's voice saying 'Stop smoking so much pot." I never listened to mom, BTW.

• Upvote 2

Possum you are Awsome cracking the Code jejejejjejejejejeje thanks for the Intel oh MIGHTY ONE WHO KNOWS ALL kep up thye god work :P:P

• Upvote 1

Is this calf. ny. mass. or any of the ones not listed, when I grew up I was not allowed to put the 45 {record} in reverse,could listen to the 78s but they were really gone and the 33s replaced them----what is scary is our choices have been taken away on all levels -and that is a collected we--our future generations are not provided with information for a clear choice----Elephants or just Jackasses-either conform or you will be viewed as an extremist--IT IS TIME to take back our counrtry---dems and repubs --don't matter anymore they HAVE A JOB HIGHER than the people who put them in office with no caring about the trust the voters who care about them there

Be happy if 1 person can show me the light before my hand and family reaches the bottom of our pocket! THE british colinisrts had a choice stay tin prision , can't practice thier religous beliefs-turn the profit to the crown--well I digress---most children now have no clue mot who GW was---Time to take a real stand--repulicans and democrats---shut down the spending---get rid of the pork, send the drains on healthcare, ssi,doctors, insurance, for non citizens---back to where they migrated from---legally should be kept --illegially --send them back--just that drain by the DEMS own numbers will save 3 to 4 TRILLION a year---take away the TAX CREDIT for US compinies who off shore thier work force=give tax credits to small bussiness to promote starting new businesses--provide a service to thier fellow neighobors==take the people on public assitance and put them into those news jobs[how hard is it you could work at home]--deduct the diffence of pay from what these companies pay offshore from the public assistance [welfair or what ever they call it now]---think about it--giant savings there --break the chain no work no check!-put the miltary on our home borders to train and close off the drugs, illegials, and terrorists after all they will never fight in a jungle again!

Sorry Family but this whole thing has not become NOT what is best for AMERICA, not supporting the world's best interest--this has become a selfish polictical foot ball to preserve thier JOBS on both sides of the isle!---THIS IS REALLY WHAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED-not a debt service raised--by what ever date---that 11/2012 really shows the true stripes of our PRES< GOVernment---when it is in the BEST INTEREST FOR THE US AS A WHOLE and the world to be fiscaully reponsible----you can't spend 17 billion a day ,when you only take in 12--show me a business that is successful and I wsill get right into it!

my speling sucks ---my heart is still with AMERICA---and tired of wasted our biggest resouce--INDEPENDENT THINKING, The SMARTEST generations of the world---just seems to me all of us old ,young or future citizens are rapidly being denied of our place , the top p,lace in the worls

Sorry again my ceasar salid is great--just the crutons getting stale--if it is in the wrong place

MODS it is a reply way back tonight if it is in the wrong spot--please put it in the correct spot but please don't bury it --Time for allof us to really think about AMERICAS future---

GO RV but we must not lose sight of what is happening home for greed!

capt cliff

• Upvote 2