Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

11 Bravo update

11 Bravo

"Due to MY heroic leadership, when I determined the precise time that I deemed most feasible for MY

plan to be executed, for MY idea of taking down Osama Bin Laden, MY gift to the American people is that I

now announce MY revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar."

Ok.

Ok 11B - gonna go mostly with you on this one. Still have a small percentage of me hoping something BIG will happen - so gonna pull a Dr Zuess quote -

"Will you succeed?

Yes you will indeed!

(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)"

Oh, the Places You'll Go (1990)

Forgot to mention.

I am 100% sure football will happen!

Amen to that Bravo!! Hopefully this dinar sh** is wrapped up by then, im not sure i have time to obsess over dinar and fantasy football...i will have to quit my job and move into my parents basement :D:lol:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Bravo. I spent 5 years over there running convoys and I can tell from your post that you know what the reality is there. I been back stateside for almost a year but still chat to some buddys over there and it is still a freakin hell hole. Tensions are high because of the withdrawl by the end of the year. As far as the RV goes no one really knows for sure what will happen or when. Again thanks for passing on what information you can. And thank you for your service.. Bluto~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Upvote 2

Forgot to mention.

I am 100% sure football will happen!

I will side with all the way on this one brother!!!eyebrows.gifeyebrows.gifeyebrows.gif GO Packers!emot-woot.gif Why, I will even hang on to your 2% yet again... I still think it isn't "impossible" to do and RV before or during Ramadan... stranger things have happened. We shall see! Thanks for the post! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif