Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What are some of your ridiculed stories for owning ID?

Luigi1

Has anyone been ridiculed, called names or talked down by relatives, friends or co-workers for having ID?

I have been called an idiot, gullible & a loser by co-workers when I try to tell them about investing in the ID. My boss even called me a chaser of pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. Some even laugh & sneer or gossip as I walk by.

I tried to let them know so they too could profit. I thought i was doing them a favor but got ridiculed instead. Out of 80+ co-workers I & another chap, a Gulf War Veteran, are the only ID investors.

If & when this RVs, I will not rub it in or call names. I will be more than glad to offer more investment advice if they are willing to listen. The ones that continue to laugh are on their own.

What are your ID horror stories from home or work?

• Upvote 4

I told my co-workers. They don't call me names or laugh but they don't want to invest. I'd done my part by sharing knowledge, it's up to them to take advantage or not. If someone gives you an opportunity it's up to you to take advantage of it!

• Upvote 1

I've shared with a few people at work as well because it would be such a great blessing that could help not only ourselves and family, but others. Again, it was stated that it is only possible and not a for sure thing and IMO, not to do this if you couldn't afford to do so...with that being said, some decided that they could all put in a little and buy it together.

I told my brother and his wife and they laughed at me and said it sounded like a scam to them...........1 week later, after he did some research, they went out and got 500k worth and GAVE ME 100k for turning them on to this investment........So this one had a good ending.......:lol:

• Upvote 1

Has anyone been ridiculed, called names or talked down by relatives, friends or co-workers for having ID?

I have been called an idiot, gullible & a loser by co-workers when I try to tell them about investing in the ID. My boss even called me a chaser of pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. Some even laugh & sneer or gossip as I walk by.

I tried to let them know so they too could profit. I thought i was doing them a favor but got ridiculed instead. Out of 80+ co-workers I & another chap, a Gulf War Veteran, are the only ID investors.

If & when this RVs, I will not rub it in or call names. I will be more than glad to offer more investment advice if they are willing to listen. The ones that continue to laugh are on their own.

What are your ID horror stories from home or work?

If someone called me those names or did those things to my face they would have a more serious problem on their hands than thinking I was an idiot!!

• Upvote 1

I told a few good friends and a dear sister, but decided to keep a low profile otherwise. This avoided major ridicule for me and kept it at a more personal level. Not all of them agreed and bought into the investment, but a few did.

Everyone at my work knows about this, we work in Afghanistan mind you...so everyone believes it will hit one day and it would bring us back home.

As of right now all we can do is sit and wait. Some have 1MIL up to 50MIL :blink:

Lets go RV as of late everything is looking pretty good.

I hope it hits soon I miss home!

• Upvote 4

Told my boss about it, he bought 100.000 IQD but that was it.

One of the people I work with is from the middle east, from Iran, been here about 20 years and still has alot of family and friends in that region, he keeps telling me it is a great investment and look for it to pay off soon. One of his friends who is in sales in the M.E. and does alot of traveling has 30,000 USD invested, says to look for the RV by the end of the year. Says alot of progress has been made in the country, but security is still an issue, I guess he would know, appearantly he got grazed with a stray bullet in the leg about 2 months ago when he was in Baghdad :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Two trains of thought here in Iraq: Those that are invested, and waiting for the RV, because they see the value of the oil and natural gas deposits, and how it will help move this country forward. Then there are those that think the Dinar will always be toilet paper, and this country will never climb out of the bowl. They think this country has no hope. When asked why they are here then, 'for the money.', is the stock answer. They don't want to see.

Most folks I try to converse with about this investment look at you like you have a "square head" when they hear it's the Dinar. The first thing they do is Google it and read all the bad press without a clue as to what's really going on. Therefore, I don't even bother anymore. Just trying to help them out. That's all. Their loss.

They didn't laugh......until I showed them my Dongsad.gif

then I thought of Ron White( you just can't fix stupid )......boy was I stupidohmy.gif

I ain't showing mine to nobody.......... :huh: you did say they laughed.. :lol: :lol: funny

The 1% club:

The 5% club includes every household that is worth $1 million or more. Thus it includes those that are worth "just" $1 million and have financial independence and those that are worth significantly more and are truly wealthy.

Those that are worth $5 million or more are generally considered to be wealthy. They are financially free and can relax and enjoy a wealthy lifestyle, living of the income from their assets.

The Spectrum Group's research found that the number of American households with a net worth of $5 million or more was 930,000 in 2005. Thus, approximately 11% of millionaires are worth more than $5 million. That's approximately 1% of American households. Thus, only 1%, or 1 in every 100 people, is wealthy.

Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/self-help-articles/what-percentage-of-people-are-rich-424585.html#ixzz1T3S7aI9K

Under Creative Commons License: Attribution No Derivatives

There is a reason for this, you must take chances to obtain wealth, most people are not willing to take chances.

I told my co-workers. They don't call me names or laugh but they don't want to invest. I'd done my part by sharing knowledge, it's up to them to take advantage or not. If someone gives you an opportunity it's up to you to take advantage of it!

I've been laughed at I'm sure behind my back..I am very cautious of whom I tell ..None of their business anyway..I will be the one laughing..........all the way to the bank...Go RV!

The 1% club:

The 5% club includes every household that is worth $1 million or more. Thus it includes those that are worth "just" $1 million and have financial independence and those that are worth significantly more and are truly wealthy.

Those that are worth $5 million or more are generally considered to be wealthy. They are financially free and can relax and enjoy a wealthy lifestyle, living of the income from their assets.

The Spectrum Group's research found that the number of American households with a net worth of $5 million or more was 930,000 in 2005. Thus, approximately 11% of millionaires are worth more than $5 million. That's approximately 1% of American households. Thus, only 1%, or 1 in every 100 people, is wealthy.

Read more: http://www.articlesb...l#ixzz1T3S7aI9K

Under Creative Commons License: Attribution No Derivatives

There is a reason for this, you must take chances to obtain wealth, most people are not willing to take chances.

Well stated!!!!!

Like they say, "money is not the most important thing in the world", "but in this day and age, it beats whatever is in second place"!

Two trains of thought here in Iraq: Those that are invested, and waiting for the RV, because they see the value of the oil and natural gas deposits, and how it will help move this country forward. Then there are those that think the Dinar will always be toilet paper, and this country will never climb out of the bowl. They think this country has no hope. When asked why they are here then, 'for the money.', is the stock answer. They don't want to see.

Iraq will climb out & become a developed consumer nation. It will become the world's largest oil exporter in two years. Have faith in the new ID.

• Upvote 1