Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New from Bloakie excause me Okie

Brisco

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-03/geithner-extends-debt-ceiling-deadline-by-three-weeks-to-august.html

help me understand this, the oaksters claim is there has been the deadline has been met....ok i get it, but this is the previous link i think should be checked out, and below, is a little further research and i found this here....

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/07/no-deal-debt-ceiling-talks-between-obama-boehner-break-down.html

• Upvote 1

07/22/2011 [OKIE OIL MAN] THE DROP DEAD DATE ON THE DEBT CEILING INCREASE IS SUNDAY NOT TODAY LIKE YOU HEARD AND THERE ARE A PREPARED AGREEMENT ALREADY ACCEPTABLE BY BOTH PARTIES--WHAT YOUR SEEING NOW IS POLITICAL POSTURING FOR APPEARANCE SAKES---OH YES------------------------------AND DID I MENTION------------THE R/V IS SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY?????------gotcha----NOW IF THAT DON'T LIGHT YOUR FIRE---YOUR WOODS GREEN----JUST GOT THE INTEL/INFO IN A FEW MINUTES AGO--THE WORLD COURT GAVE THE USA 48 HOURS TO PERMIT THE R/V AND THAT STARTED TODAY----HOW ABOUT THAT CAMPERS???

A review of the cases held by the "INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE" in the Hague (also known as the "WORLD COURT") should quickly ONCE and FOR ALL TIME prove to ANYONE that Okie Oil Man is TRULY a depraved and hopelessly pathelogical LIAR.

Anyone can review ALL the cases which have been laid at the court since 1946. The court PUBLISHES both it's present DOCKET and all historical cases as well as the findings.

There has been NO SUCH case involving Iraq's Dinars, the United States and other countries! Last case of review involving the United States is a review of Mexican illegal aliens scheduled for execution for murder here, where the court wants to know if executing them HERE for murders they committed HERE is possibly a violation of their rights as Mexicans!

NO SUCH COURT HEARINGS as pontificated by OKIE have EVER been held! Check it out: http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/index.php?p1=3&p2=2

If this doesn't ONCE and FOR ALL TIME show EVERYBODY that this guy is both NUTS and is a committed LIAR, those who CONTINUE to read him DESERVE what they get.

A review of the cases held by the "INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE" in the Hague (also known as the "WORLD COURT") should quickly ONCE and FOR ALL TIME prove to ANYONE that Okie Oil Man is TRULY a depraved and hopelessly pathelogical LIAR.

Anyone can review ALL the cases which have been laid at the court since 1946. The court PUBLISHES both it's present DOCKET and all historical cases as well as the findings.

There has been NO SUCH case involving Iraq's Dinars, the United States and other countries! Last case of review involving the United States is a review of Mexican illegal aliens scheduled for execution for murder here, where the court wants to know if executing them HERE for murders they committed HERE is possibly a violation of their rights as Mexicans!

NO SUCH COURT HEARINGS as pontificated by OKIE have EVER been held! Check it out: http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/index.php?p1=3&p2=2

If this doesn't ONCE and FOR ALL TIME show EVERYBODY that this guy is both NUTS and is a committed LIAR, those who CONTINUE to read him DESERVE what they get.

I'm not sticking up for Oakie and never would. The guy is a buffoon. But not for nothing, isn't it possible the website there isn't updated yet??

Personally I don't believe a word out of the guys mouth and I don't believe him on this. I'm just saying MAYBE it's too early to shoot down his latest BS?

07/22/2011 [OKIE OIL MAN] THE DROP DEAD DATE ON THE DEBT CEILING INCREASE IS SUNDAY NOT TODAY LIKE YOU HEARD AND THERE ARE A PREPARED AGREEMENT ALREADY ACCEPTABLE BY BOTH PARTIES--WHAT YOUR SEEING NOW IS POLITICAL POSTURING FOR APPEARANCE SAKES---OH YES------------------------------AND DID I MENTION------------THE R/V IS SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY?????------gotcha----NOW IF THAT DON'T LIGHT YOUR FIRE---YOUR WOODS GREEN----JUST GOT THE INTEL/INFO IN A FEW MINUTES AGO--THE WORLD COURT GAVE THE USA 48 HOURS TO PERMIT THE R/V AND THAT STARTED TODAY----

Just got Intel from my brother's best friends sister who said that shabibis housekeepers fiancée cousin said that he heard that its supposed to RV on Sunday of this year. Now if that don't light your fire!!!

Go RV!!! So we don't have to listen to this garbage anymore!! :D

Again, who or what is this "World Court"? A bunch of judges from other countries just sitting around waiting for conflicts that they can solve? Totally bogus.

For fnbplanet and those of you who do not believe there is a world court.. just Google it!

The "World Court," officially known as the International Court of Justice (ICJ), is the principal judicial organ of the United Nations. Its seat is at the Peace Palace in The Hague, Netherlands.

Go RV SOON!!!

There will not be an agreement met within our own politics. Be prepared. No rumor.... fact is our elected officals are NOT going to what is right for the people of the US. They are going to do what is right for them. Just like Iraq politicans.

Dont get your hopes up. Does anyone really think that if the RV was truly scheduled, that the windfall from its proceeds would not already be accounted for and included in the numbers at hand???????? Of course they would be. Be prepared for another first in our country's history... one of a different kind than we are all hoping for. DEFAULT and SHUT DOWN

Oh and Oakie has been claiming it has happened for 9 months straight. every day. He is a looney!

• Downvote 1

07/22/2011 [OKIE OIL MAN] THE DROP DEAD DATE ON THE DEBT CEILING INCREASE IS SUNDAY NOT TODAY LIKE YOU HEARD AND THERE ARE A PREPARED AGREEMENT ALREADY ACCEPTABLE BY BOTH PARTIES--WHAT YOUR SEEING NOW IS POLITICAL POSTURING FOR APPEARANCE SAKES---OH YES------------------------------AND DID I MENTION------------THE R/V IS SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY?????------gotcha----NOW IF THAT DON'T LIGHT YOUR FIRE---YOUR WOODS GREEN----JUST GOT THE INTEL/INFO IN A FEW MINUTES AGO--THE WORLD COURT GAVE THE USA 48 HOURS TO PERMIT THE R/V AND THAT STARTED TODAY----HOW ABOUT THAT CAMPERS???

What, this must be at least the thousandth time this joker has said it's done. Nuff said.