Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ramadan and Adams 10 day prediction

Mongo

I was talking to a Lebanese store owner that I know. After telling him about the NID"s 5 mounths ago, a light came on in his brain and he bought 25 or 30 million dinar. Well yesterday I was in the store and was telling him what Adam said,a 10 day window, something big around Ramadan but had to cut it short because his store was full of costumers so i walked out to my truck. I no more than get in, when here he comes with an excited look on his face and said "did you say Ramadan" I said yes, then he starts to explain to me about Ramadan and that muslims spend lots of money during that holiday and that an RV would give them more buying power, this would be a perfect time to do this. I told him that this would be a feather in the cap for the person responsible for pulling the trigger, in the eyes of the Iraqi people. I never seen him so excited ohmy.gif !!!smile.gif

:)

I no more than get in, when here he comes with an excited look on his face and said "did you say Ramadan" I said yes, then he starts to explain to me about Ramadan and that muslims spend lots of money during that holiday and that an RV would give them more buying power, this would be a perfect time to do this.

This statement about Muslims spending A LOT of money during Ramadan is VERY TRUE... I was in Kuwait for BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER Ramadan and I did noticed the Avenues Mall, 360 Mall, and that Ocean side Mall (forgot the name) was INDEED more packed during the Ramadan season. Kuwaitis would purchase anything and everything in the stores...i.e. toys, clothes, watches (jewelries) etc... Then when I was at the Porche car dealer, there was quite a few Kuwaitis there too purchasing NEW vehicles. So I sure hope Adam is on Point on his message!!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Whether this has an effect on the rv or not, wikipedia says (among other things):

Ramadan is also a time when Muslims are to slow down from worldly affairs and focus on self-reformation, spiritual cleansing and enlightenment; this is to establish a link between themselves and God through prayer, supplication, charity, good deeds, kindness and helping others. Since it is a festival of giving and sharing, Muslims prepare special foods and buy gifts for their family and friends and for giving to the poor and needy who cannot afford it; this can involve buying new clothes, shoes and other items of need. There is also a social aspect involving the preparation of special foods and inviting people for Iftar.

• Upvote 1

I no more than get in, when here he comes with an excited look on his face and said "did you say Ramadan" I said yes, then he starts to explain to me about Ramadan and that muslims spend lots of money during that holiday and that an RV would give them more buying power, this would be a perfect time to do this.

This statement about Muslims spending A LOT of money during Ramadan is VERY TRUE... I was in Kuwait for BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER Ramadan and I did noticed the Avenues Mall, 360 Mall, and that Ocean side Mall (forgot the name) was INDEED more packed during the Ramadan season. Kuwaitis would purchase anything and everything in the stores...i.e. toys, clothes, watches (jewelries) etc... Then when I was at the Porche car dealer, there was quite a few Kuwaitis there too purchasing NEW vehicles. So I sure hope Adam is on Point on his message!!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for explaining that.

Yes, it is true Ramadan is a time of fasting. No food or drink all day...However, from 6:00pm (or sundown) until dawn they throw down like you have never seen. They have big gatherings of friends and family. They kill animals in the streets...by slitting their throats then feast on the meat...so most

basically party all night and sleep all day.

I was just going to post something similar:)

I was talking to a Lebanese store owner that I know. After telling him about the NID"s 5 mounths ago, a light came on in his brain and he bought 25 or 30 million dinar. Well yesterday I was in the store and was telling him what Adam said,a 10 day window, something big around Ramadan but had to cut it short because his store was full of costumers so i walked out to my truck. I no more than get in, when here he comes with an excited look on his face and said "did you say Ramadan" I said yes, then he starts to explain to me about Ramadan and that muslims spend lots of money during that holiday and that an RV would give them more buying power, this would be a perfect time to do this. I told him that this would be a feather in the cap for the person responsible for pulling the trigger, in the eyes of the Iraqi people. I never seen him so excited ohmy.gif !!!smile.gif

Thanks for the post Mongo.

I have an Egyptian financial client of mine and he owns several business in the US. He and his family in Cairo have been buying IQD for several years now. His family in Egypt is wealthy from previously buying money and waiting for value changes; then using the profits to buy business'. He tells me the value will change, not redenominate. He is a Christian, not a Muslim. So I tend to believe him, because he wouldn't think I am an infidel and just lie to me. Of course, he could be lying; but I doubt it, since he is invested in the IQD.

People just need to be careful though; and I'm not calling either of us a guru or pumper Mongo. This same story you told and the one I just told is the same story that the gurus and pumpers used last year during Ramadan. They pumped and lied and pumped some more before, during, and after Ramadan. Okie was high with intel most days; and Frank was singing and praying none stop like he was on some religious broadcasting network during a telathon. I don't know which is worse and desperate; a pumper/guru during Ramadan or a business owner during the Christmas season for trying to make a sale.

• Upvote 4

Great!

Not to throw a monkey wrench into the machinery, BUT - He does not know our President and Congress. So far they have performed a PERFECT STALL. If we were on an airplane we would have already crashed!!

Time to make it hot for these politicians. THEY do not run a thing unless we allow it. Time to start the 2012 election campaign early and show them that we mean business about proper representation and what the TAXPAYER wants done with any WINDFALL monies. Who appointed them custodian of the funds? WE DID, hmmmm I don't remember voting on that issue. Further, look what they did to OUR MANDATORY Social Security Fund. THEY don't care - they get their salary for life. Did any of you VOTE on that retirement Fund? I don't recall we were ASKED, Do You. ACT NOW - contact your Senators and Representatives and tell them this: WE THE PEOPLE demand that we have a say in the spending of the Dinar Monies. WE want the debt erased and Social Security money put back with interest. WE also want them off the dole and on Social Security by the 2012 elections or they get a vote of no confidence -- you know those running DO NOT GET ELECTED AGAIN. WE also want a Term LIMIT of 8 years TOTAL for their Federal Service and NO RETIREMENT (other than Social Security). They have made enough off us over the years to catch up on what they should have paid into the fund plus interest. Last they told us we were important to them (remember when they ran for office). Why are we not so important now? ASK THEM.

Also tell them the RV needs to happen and we ( the dollar) are waiting on them (the dime) which is UNACCEPTABLE. JMHO

Thank you.

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the post Mongo.

I have an Egyptian financial client of mine and he owns several business in the US. He and his family in Cairo have been buying IQD for several years now. His family in Egypt is wealthy from previously buying money and waiting for value changes; then using the profits to buy business'. He tells me the value will change, not redenominate. He is a Christian, not a Muslim. So I tend to believe him, because he wouldn't think I am an infidel and just lie to me. Of course, he could be lying; but I doubt it, since he is invested in the IQD.

People just need to be careful though; and I'm not calling either of us a guru or pumper Mongo. This same story you told and the one I just told is the same story that the gurus and pumpers used last year during Ramadan. They pumped and lied and pumped some more before, during, and after Ramadan. Okie was high with intel most days; and Frank was singing and praying none stop like he was on some religious broadcasting network during a telathon. I don't know which is worse and desperate; a pumper/guru during Ramadan or a business owner during the Christmas season for trying to make a sale.

You have read about the Christian Crusades, have you not? Too much crap comes out of their mouths which just means don't trust anyone who tells you to believe them because they are a "Christian." You are supposed to set an example by the way you live and I haven't met too many people who tout being "Christian" whose lives have been exemplar! In fact most of the people who are setting good examples I have never heard them boast their religion or their beliefs.............that makes them ever so much more believable because like Gandhi they shine their light by their own good example. If you are up to date with research, you know the New Testament was changed for political reasons.........................does that sound familiar? History is always being changed for political reasons by those who want and need POWER. Just be patient, go on living your life, set a good example and what comes of this investment comes in its own good time. Whether we make 10% on our investment or make a nice return, this is an investment which carries a risk like all investments.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1