Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I for one am tired of the same BS that these so called gurus tell us every day how the rv has happened but everyday it is the same old story it will happen on monday or tuesday or what ever day they can think of, I truly believe it will happen when it happens what pi$$es me off is they tell you that it is done and when it is proven that is they are wrong they have some BS reason why it has not happened I for one believe the RV will Happen it is just A matter of when. I believe that the only person that has been strait up is Adam I am not a VIP only because I do not have the money to spare I did buy in to this 2 yrs ago at a time I could afford to invest now I just wish they would sh%t or get off the pot ready to get off this ride over so alot of us can help alot of people in need GO RV.

PS BASH IF YOU FEEL THE NEED I AM A BIG BOY AND CAN TAKE IT AND SO YOU KNOW LIKE ADAM I DO NOT HIDE BEHIND A MAKE BELIEVE NAME.

GO RV WE ALL NEED A NEW PAIR OF SHOES LOL :D :D :D :D

Take it as a lesson in life

I haven't been on this ride as long as many of you but yeah, I'm getting burnt out on the absoluteness that the guru's insist "tomorrow we get the rate." I understand things can go wrong and I understand there are a million variables at play. That's fine. Just give some intel updates or thoughts or whatever. But I don't want to hear you definitively tell me "It will show up Monday in the USA" and then it doesn't show up Monday. Or "I'll wake up Tuesday to the new rate" and it doesn't happen. It's freaking aggravating. Tell me nothing and I'll be happier. I'm not yet ready to call all of them BS artists full of lies, but I can do without the daily "It's done! Tomorrow morning it pops!" Uh huh........... :rolleyes:

Anyways, It FEELS like it's ready to end. It has this strange 'calm before the storm' feeling that I haven't felt before. Go RV!!! Daddy needs a new car!!! :D

no reason to bash... good point I'm tired of the BS as well man

Me too. It will happen when it happens. While patiently waiting, there will be more time to healthily invest if you feel lead to. I just keep living my life with this hope on the back burner and the moment I put it on the front burner I will have my daily priorities out of order. I remain focused to prevent the anticipation of the RV from running/controlling my present life and my thoughts and actions. Only in sober preparation will the soil become fertile enough to enable the seed to produce it's fruit. My harvest will be plentiful for my family and for those in need.

Patience - it's a fruit.

patience.jpg

• Upvote 3

My thoughts are as follows:

I keep wondering why everyone (and I use the everyone term loosely) posts that they are tired of the "Gurus" saying "ITS DONE!" I've come to expect this. Haven't you as a reader come to expect this? Haven't you seen this common thread or cycle in their posts? I heard about the Dinar 5 years ago. I didn't buy any until last year. I just kept reading and learning. I kinda find it funny to read all this stuff about it being done. Maybe the thing is that I have more patience than most. I want the RV to occur, don't get me wrong. But I just understand that people will be dumb and post stupid stuff. You may think I'm posting stupid stuff. That's my two cents worth...or maybe two dinar worth! :-)

• Upvote 1

I for one am tired of the same BS that these so called gurus tell us every day how the rv has happened but everyday it is the same old story it will happen on monday or tuesday or what ever day they can think of, I truly believe it will happen when it happens what pi$$es me off is they tell you that it is done and when it is proven that they are wrong they have some BS reason why it has not happened I for one believe the RV will Happen it is just A matter of when. I believe that the only person that has been strait up is Adam I am not a VIP only because I do not have the money to spare I did buy in to this 2 yrs ago at a time I could afford to invest now I just wish they would sh%t or get off the pot ready to get off this ride over so alot of us can help alot of people in need GO RV.

PS BASH IF YOU FEEL THE NEED I AM A BIG BOY AND CAN TAKE IT AND SO YOU KNOW LIKE ADAM I DO NOT HIDE BEHIND A MAKE BELIEVE NAME.

Great post Dary,

I feel the same as you do!

Just my thought on the Guru's and predictions. This is a rumors section, and I take it as that. If it is something that is provable it goes into the news, or opinions, but spreading rumors, is kinda what this section is all about. Just entertainment.

Things have been a little crazy here lately, and I know there is a lot of frustration, and some people are in a very difficult situation, but try and find a little humor. Laughter, is a great way to get rid of stress!

Okie Jokie, is very funny, especially if you can picture him being serious when he is making prediction, after wrong prediction. He has never been right, but neither has anyone else yet! Maybe someday he will, or maybe not, but it would be very boring if we didn't have someone like him entertaining us.

If you don't like Okie, or some of the other so called Guru's, it is a very simple process. Just go to one of the other sections.

I know some don't like to hear that, and I know that some will agree with me, and I know that some will never agree with anyone, but this is a great place to keep the dream alive, and someday the dream will come true.

I hope we are all looking back at this soon, laughing at all the goofy things we were able to read!!!

Go RV!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

the funny thing about all of this guru crap is that they dont post here, its these long time followers that put it here then bash the newbies for posting their own stories...Tell easy and the other "patriarchs" that think they are so damn awesome for eating boogers all day and sitting in front of the computer to stop copy and pasting all of their garbage on here and you wont have to read it. You can also thank the psycho religious freaks that post the predictions of their goofball prophets on here for the false info. Gl to all of you that invested and i hope the rv happens soon and that its what everyone has been hoping for...

Edited by sonhischest
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

what if we all just pay attention to facts that are verifiable...then after verifying the facts it looks like an rv is imminent in the very near future in the range of the Saddam era.... and if in the very near future at an unspecified time the rv pops up and does so in the $3 range...would that be a satisfactory finish to this? Then maybe we will all be a little happier, a little more positive, and be a little more respectful to those we may have intentionally offended...Looks like this may become reality.soon...just an unorthodox gut feeling (hope it ain't just gas) with all joking aside everything seems to be falling in place so stay grounded, positive and hopeful....and forget the gurus and pumpers...we all know as much as they do...just another worthless post due to midnight boredom...cheers :)

• Upvote 2

I agree that it gets annoying sometimes. I am sure it bothers some more than others, especially if they are the type to believe what they read. Most of the time I don't even read the so-called Gurus, but when I do read them I put no confidence in any thing they have to say.

That way I am not disappointed when it doesn't happen. Sometimes when I read the "Guru slammer" posts like this, I think about an elderly lady at home. She would go out to eat after church on Sunday mornings. She would always go to the back of the resturant, and get as close as she could to the smoking area. Then she would always do the same thing. First she would start with the little fake coughs then ask the smokers to put out their cigarettes because it bothered her (even though she could have sat anywhere else). Then she would stop the waitress to complain about it. I think she just liked the attention. I usually went out of my way to chain smoke just to make a point. I really don't think that most people here use their screen names as something to hide behind. I go by Roadrunner for a few reasons.

1. It is a name by which I am known by many people in my profession. Many of my colleagues would not even recognize my real name if they heard it. I have friends in my line of work who go by names such as Lazarus, Shane, Duke, Hindsight, Pappa Capp.

2. As some people on this site know, I am an avid collector of old firearms, edged weaponry, Coins, Indian artifacts and a lot of other things. It would not be very wise of me to put my name and home town out there for anyone with a computer to read, especially in view of the fact that most of my time is spent abroad.

However, I am not trying to bash or slam anyone for their opinion. I am just giving equal airtime to another point of view

Roadrunner

• Upvote 3

what if we all just pay attention to facts that are verifiable...then after verifying the facts it looks like an rv is imminent in the very near future in the range of the Saddam era.... and if in the very near future at an unspecified time the rv pops up and does so in the $3 range...would that be a satisfactory finish to this? Then maybe we will all be a little happier, a little more positive, and be a little more respectful to those we may have intentionally offended...Looks like this may become reality.soon...just an unorthodox gut feeling (hope it ain't just gas) with all joking aside everything seems to be falling in place so stay grounded, positive and hopeful....and forget the gurus and pumpers...we all know as much as they do...just another worthless post due to midnight boredom...cheers :)

Good post Tandy. Keep the positive side.

Now, one for the rumor section and everyone else. Since this is no fact and just for entertainment: the sanctions will be lifted on this Friday, the RV will not happen until August 3rd,:o and the rate will be 4.40! :P:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Guys

Sssshhhhhhh be wery wery quite were huntin wabbits heheheheheh.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys we are all a little frayed at the ends I know this because I got accused of blaspheming when I got up the Gurus for the rent and ended my little rant with

Christians 1

Lions 0

This is simply a saying that is as old as the hills and has nothing to do with Christianity.

P.S

My rumor is the RV will happen when the Kuwait's are told a rate by the Iraqi Gov. seeing as they took their compensation in Dinar and not USD, and the will sign off on the last piece that lifts chapter 7. Hang on Nooooo that is actually a Fact sorry guys, Bugger me seems I am alway putting my posts in the wrong section. :lol: :lol: :P :P

Cheers Chilli B) B)

• Upvote 1

I for one am tired of the same BS that these so called gurus tell us every day how the rv has happened but everyday it is the same old story it will happen on monday or tuesday or what ever day they can think of, I truly believe it will happen when it happens what pi$$es me off is they tell you that it is done and when it is proven that they are wrong they have some BS reason why it has not happened I for one believe the RV will Happen it is just A matter of when. I believe that the only person that has been strait up is Adam I am not a VIP only because I do not have the money to spare I did buy in to this 2 yrs ago at a time I could afford to invest now I just wish they would sh%t or get off the pot ready to get off this ride over so alot of us can help alot of people in need GO RV.

You shall get what you've given,where do you stand?

Me too. It will happen when it happens. While patiently waiting, there will be more time to healthily invest if you feel lead to. I just keep living my life with this hope on the back burner and the moment I put it on the front burner I will have my daily priorities out of order. I remain focused to prevent the anticipation of the RV from running/controlling my present life and my thoughts and actions. Only in sober preparation will the soil become fertile enough to enable the seed to produce it's fruit. My harvest will be plentiful for my family and for those in need.

Patience - it's a fruit.

patience.jpg

THAT IS ONE SAD PICTURE :(