Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trolls are out in full force!

tamiflyer

Dear dinarians. The dissinformation squad is out in full force. Remember, there will always be false bad news before any significant chance to disrupt and or prevent any monetary gain so the pot can keep it all. Stay grounded and stick to policy, facts and ofcourse, good rumor. GLTA and Go RV.

• Upvote 10

Dear dinarians. The dissinformation squad is out in full force. Remember, there will always be false bad news before any significant chance to disrupt and or prevent any monetary gain so the pot can keep it all. Stay grounded and stick to policy, facts and ofcourse, good rumor. GLTA and Go RV.

very good words tami

• Upvote 2

tamiflyer, I just watched Secretariat, I'm running my race, stedfast and unwavering. Thanks for the post. biggrin.gif

Awesome!!! What a wonderful horse. May I suggest the story of Canonero II. IMMHO, a similar horse that was just timming that did not let it get the triple crown for it also beat the winner of the next year's race. Thank you for making my heart pump a little faster. :) GLTY and all. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

Nobody talked me into buying dinar, I looked it over, thought hey, this has a "chance" that it could make some decent money, maybe even great money. Even though the trolls are lurking, I can assure you, nobody is talking me out of my dinars! I have bought to the level I planned on, not buying more, but for sure not selling what I have. If this goes down the tubes, I will push on. If it eventually becomes the road to a different level of prosperity, then I will be better able to bless others and take care of family. However this goes, my personal happiness is definitely not "pegged" to the dinar. Just call this ole sawmill "happy in Kansas"!

• Upvote 2

No, just a "douchebag troll" ohmy.gif

you are a troll of misinformation, probably a troll on payroll.

Love you too sweeteart!!!!!wink.gifcool.gif o yes frankie poo is paying me the big bucks god i hope this never ends where i can keep collecting!!hahahaha.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nobody talked me into buying dinar, I looked it over, thought hey, this has a "chance" that it could make some decent money, maybe even great money. Even though the trolls are lurking, I can assure you, nobody is talking me out of my dinars! I have bought to the level I planned on, not buying more, but for sure not selling what I have. If this goes down the tubes, I will push on. If it eventually becomes the road to a different level of prosperity, then I will be better able to bless others and take care of family. However this goes, my personal happiness is definitely not "pegged" to the dinar. Just call this ole sawmill "happy in Kansas"!

Wonderful!

I'm not sure if we are done buying, but we have at least 80% of our maximum I believe.

I figure it is likely to pop this month, but if not by the end of the year!

'tamiflyer',

Excellent post and I agree 100%......they have come out of the woodwork like a bunch of roaches and NEGATIVE NELLYS....!!!! :angry:

Thank you,

GG

;)

Your using the term trolls out of context. Seems to be happening a lot lately.

Troll (Internet)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search 20px-Padlock-silver.svg.png"Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation "DNFTT" redirect here. For the Wikimedia essay, see "What is a troll?".200px-Trollface.png magnify-clip.pngThe "trollface" sometimes used to indicate trolling.[1]In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory[citation needed], extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, mass media uses troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[4][5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

1. troll 8544 up, 546 down[/url]One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argumentbuy troll mugs & shirtsby Alien Entity Sep 22, 2002 share this 1. troll 8544 up, 546 downOne who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argumentbuy troll mugs & shirtsby Alien Entity Sep 22, 2002 share this 1. troll 8544 up, 546 downOne who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument1. troll-

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

Slang Dictionary

troll definition

1. n.
    an ugly person; a grouchy person. : Gee, that dame is a real troll. What's her problem?
  2. n.
    an internet user who sends inflammatory or provocative messages designed to elicit negative responses or start a flame-war. (As a fisherman trolls for an unsuspecting fish.) : Don't answer those silly messages. Some troll is just looking for an argument.
  3. n.
    a message sent by a troll (sense 2). : Every time I get a troll, I just delete it.

Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions by Richard A. Spears.Fourth Edition.

Copyright 2007. Published by McGraw Hill.

Cite This Source

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/troll

Enough said! We can go on with this but no need. GLTA and Go RV.

1. troll 8544 up, 546 downOne who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argumentbuy troll mugs & shirtsby Alien Entity Sep 22, 2002 share this

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Trolling is trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness.

This has nothing to do with people coming out and saying they don't think a straight RV will happen.

I am guessing that is what a lot of people referring to when they speak of "negative" people.

lol you do not have to tell me. "trolling" came from the gaming community. being a professional gamer I am pretty sure I experience trolling on a daily basis whether it be VOIP or message boards.

Thanks for posting your sloppy copy and paste from wiki though.

• Downvote 3

Trolling is trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness.

This has nothing to do with people coming out and saying they don't think a straight RV will happen.

I am guessing that is what a lot of people referring to when they speak of "negative" people.

Do I need to quote this again? Please read my previous post with cites. Thank you for your input and it is much appreciated. GLTY and All. Go RV.

lol you do not have to tell me. "trolling" came from the gaming community. being a professional gamer I am pretty sure I experience trolling on a daily basis whether it be VOIP or message boards.

Thanks for posting your sloppy copy and paste from wiki though.

DD baby! Therefore, let's drop this and continue with real issues about the RV. GLTY and all. GO RV.

• Upvote 2