Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Oakie news

blonde_minx

from another site

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE JUST GOTTEN A CALL REGARDING A R/V IN IRAQ---WILL TRY TO VERIFY---I WAS TOLD IT WAS AT THE RATE I HAVE BEEN FURNISHING FOR OVER 3 MONTHS NOW..----NO MORE QUESTIONS---I AM ON TOP OF THIS AND WILL REPORT IF I CAN VERIFY----GONE

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

from another site

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE JUST GOTTEN A CALL REGARDING A R/V IN IRAQ---WILL TRY TO VERIFY---I WAS TOLD IT WAS AT THE RATE I HAVE BEEN FURNISHING FOR OVER 3 MONTHS NOW..----NO MORE QUESTIONS---I AM ON TOP OF THIS AND WILL REPORT IF I CAN VERIFY----GONE

Thanks blonde_minx.

Go RV in spite of Okie!

from another site

Arrrgggg !!!!!!! Bleach, I need Bleach for my eyes !!!!!!! He just never gives up !!!!

pp

Sorry, back to our regular reading program.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you are not right this time, then you are the BIGGEST IDIOT I have ever seen in my entire life. You hurt people all of the time, so for you to throw this out there...you better be right, buddy. I think I can speak for many of us...WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH! JMHO! Sorry, DV, I have just had it with this...I can't use that word. :angry:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

What is an Oakie? Why is it a sore subject with most? It seems like there is a lot of Oakie talk and most are less than positive when discussing the subject. :huh:

Okie is a dinar pumper ( suspected anyways ) that will tell any (supposed) good news in hopes people will buy more from dealers. It is suspected that he is being paid to lie on forums, but so far to be honest, no one has any proof, not even me.

So take anything he says with a grain of salt...if not the full shaker.

pp

• Downvote 1

If you are not right this time, then you are the BIGGEST IDIOT I have ever seen in my entire life. You hurt people all of the time, so for you to throw this out there...you better be right, buddy. I think I can speak for many of us...WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH! JMHO! Sorry, DV, I have just had it with this...I can't use that word. :angry:

He'll be wrong this time too.......1,000% guaranteed.

Hold on everyone, before you discredit this, lets at least wait until TerryK calls him back....

Good one.

Okie is a dinar pumper ( suspected anyways ) that will tell any (supposed) good news in hopes people will buy more from dealers. It is suspected that he is being paid to lie on forums, but so far to be honest, no one has any proof, not even me.

So take anything he says with a grain of salt...if not the full shaker.

pp

He's part of a Dinar Pumpers Ring and imo he's not the absolute Worst of that infamous Ring......There are more subtle characters rgan him who are way more dangerous.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What is an Oakie? Why is it a sore subject with most? It seems like there is a lot of Oakie talk and most are less than positive when discussing the subject. :huh:

An "Oakie" comes from the weasel family. It looks you in the face and then laughs behind your back.... :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I just took 16 hits of acid and the magical neon pink unicorn playing a banjo I was talking

to told me that Shab's hit the button but the electricity wasn't working at that point. So it

will be tomorrow.

This is obviously a joke, but hell, my intel may just be as good as Okie's!!! lol

Everyone have a good day and smile!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WHY IN THE HXXX DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP POSTING OKIE BS HERE AT DV??????? KEEP IT WHERE HE PUTS IT, I DONT EVEN OPEN I JUST SKIP THRU ITAND READ OTHER POST JUST NOT HIS. HE IS WRONG %100 OF THE TIME AND YALL STILL BRING HIS BS HERE...!!!!!!!!!! SO KEEP HIS S##T OUT OF HERE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLONDEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on everyone, before you discredit this, lets at least wait until TerryK calls him back....

NOOOO JUST WAIT FOR EMAIL FROM ADAM

• Upvote 1

WHY IN THE HXXX DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP POSTING OKIE BS HERE AT DV??????? KEEP IT WHERE HE PUTS IT, I DONT EVEN OPEN I JUST SKIP THRU ITAND READ OTHER POST JUST NOT HIS. HE IS WRONG %100 OF THE TIME AND YALL STILL BRING HIS BS HERE...!!!!!!!!!! SO KEEP HIS S##T OUT OF HERE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLONDEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOO JUST WAIT FOR EMAIL FROM ADAM

So if you don't want to read anything from Okie, why did you click on a thread titled "More Okie News"????? It's not like the header was misleading. Seems sort of simple to me, but I guess common sense is a little to much to ask for.

Sheesk...

Go RV.

Now, can anyone get words from Adam, Scooter, Phoenix or any of the other "Info" based people we all trust. Just a thought.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So if you don't want to read anything from Okie, why did you click on a thread titled "More Okie News"????? It's not like the header was misleading. Seems sort of simple to me, but I guess common sense is a little to much to ask for.

Sheesk...

Go RV.

Now, can anyone get words from Adam, Scooter, Phoenix or any of the other "Info" based people we all trust. Just a thought.

Agreed why complain if you click on a link titled OKIE!! LOL

• Upvote 3

from another site

Why oh why....even in good old England, are we quoting this idiot oil man as NEWS?

Constant BS needs IMMODIUM.

• Upvote 1

Sheesk...

Go RV.

JUST SO I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT TOO SMARTA$$ AND THAT SEEMS LIKE COMMON SENCE TO ME..

• Upvote 1