Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Neno's chat about Ali

DRV1804

VIP

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:11 pm

from neno: Ok many of you are anticipating this info to come out tonight and I was too but, just spoke with Ali and I have to be discrete here but, some testing has to be done now to make sure everything that dinar trade is bringing to the table is ready and secure. If you only knew all the waiting for us that has been for this and of this (about 9 months now), this wait now is small time here. Please bare with me, I promise you will not miss the information when it comes. Have a great evening and it looks like maybe by Friday if not sooner. Ali said he will message me tonight after he is finish and call me tomorrow. I am suppose to leave for New Mexico Friday but if he says go for it, I will make sure Cat gets it up if, I am not by a PC which I should have excess too cause I am going out on a gas rig in the oil patch this week-end to check out the directional process.. Good Night all...

more................

Here is a update. Ali has gone over my chronology post to come and said, "You think that is a little long"? lol, maybe but it is the way I want to do this. He said it is all good but wants to have it looked at to make sure everything is ok. The info is coming to you all I promise, I am more impatient than Ali I guess or, you guys are pushing me there, lol. Anyways he did say,"that this isn't going out until I say right"? Of coarse I said, "No man, not until you say". You all got to respect the wait, Ali is checking and double checking things so that when the information is out, there is nothing in the way of the process. Ok that is it now, go enjoy your research or the research posted by others on the board. Commenting commenting commenting is what makes the thoughts turn....

They also said that Neno is going to be running Ali's Texas cash in site, and that Ali has always said that after we see the HCL passing it wont be long and RV will follow

• Upvote 1

Not bashing the poster but where did the chat come from, I'm too old for one night stands, been there done that so until they let (CBI) us know then we should just sit on our hands imo.

It was brought over from another site.....but were not allowed to promote other sites :) but it came right from the persons site that is in the chat, and I aint talkin bout Ali

Edited by DRV1804

It was brought over from another site.....but were not allowed to promote other sites :) but it came right from the persons site that is in the chat, and I aint talkin bout Ali

Thats not the same neno on this site????On his profile page there is reference to Ali....

Seriously folks!!!!

Cashin in with Ali, neno, adam montana or anyone else that you do not personally know is NUTTTTTSSSSS!

Go to a bank and do it the right way.

Wouldnt it just suck to be in this for so long and when it finally pops you get screwed out of your cash!!!

TRUST NO ONE!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Seriously folks!!!!

Cashin in with Ali, neno, adam montana or anyone else that you do not personally know is NUTTTTTSSSSS!

Wouldnt it just suck to be in this for so long and when it finally pops you get screwed out of your cash!!!

TRUST NO ONE!!!

Its funny to me how Adam tells people to cash out in Belize. I know people from Belize and if you have a dollar hanging out of your pocket you will get robbed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

nobody knows what ali is up to. i read something somewhere that said ali was to make a big announcement today (could be tomorrow) and i am dying to know what this announcement is. if anybody out there in dinar land was to have an early indication of a possible rv coming up it would be ali. notice i didnt say he would know when the rv was going to happen but he would have a rough idea about the probability at a minimum. it is my opinion that ali will have more knowledge on the subject than the normal clowns that we all have put our beliefs in like : okie, tk, blaino, med, steve, ray, possum and tony. who knows , some of these clowns mentioned may be working for ali, i just dont know.

just a thought, if the rv were to happen all of a sudden, could ali get those satellite offices up and running and staffed so we can cash out within a few days of the rv? maybe, maybe not. he might be putting his ducks in a row a little early.

Seriously folks!!!!

TRUST NO ONE!!!

Ok... But for instance if , when it does RV, there's still ( might be) no Banks (at least not right away) here in my Country exchanging Dinars ( for whatever reason I mean... logistics etc.... may happen)....Then my geographically closest choice would/should be flying to England to UK Dinar and cash in at least some of my Dinars, waiting and hoping that the rest of it I could then do it here once also Banks in Italy (in my case) get operational on the Dinar....Or else I'll have to fly back to England ( not a problem... I'll do it if I must)

Edited by umbertino

nobody knows what ali is up to. i read something somewhere that said ali was to make a big announcement today (could be tomorrow) and i am dying to know what this announcement is. if anybody out there in dinar land was to have an early indication of a possible rv coming up it would be ali. notice i didnt say he would know when the rv was going to happen but he would have a rough idea about the probability at a minimum. it is my opinion that ali will have more knowledge on the subject than the normal clowns that we all have put our beliefs in like : okie, tk, blaino, med, steve, ray, possum and tony. who knows , some of these clowns mentioned may be working for ali, i just dont know.

just a thought, if the rv were to happen all of a sudden, could ali get those satellite offices up and running and staffed so we can cash out within a few days of the rv? maybe, maybe not. he might be putting his ducks in a row a little early.

He is rumored to be on some Dallas radio show today?? But I havent heard anything come from it yet

Ok... But for instance if , when it does RV, there's still ( might be) no Banks (at least not right away) here in my Country exchanging Dinars ( for whatever reason I mean... logistics etc.... may happen)....Then my geographically closest choice would/should be flying to England to UK Dinar and cash in at least some of my Dinars, waiting and hoping that the rest of it I could then do it here once also Banks in Italy (in my case) get operational on the Dinar....Or else I'll have to fly back to England ( not a problem... I'll do it if I must)

A very logical and true ( yes true ) statement. I will go almost anywhere to cash in, if my country's banks are not ready. Realistically? I believe most would to.

pp

Ali has the ways and means to exchange Dinar for the new notes, once printed and released.

He has the potential to create an entirely new secondary market in which he buys current dinar on a spread, takes it personally to his ME contacts, exchanges for the new notes with Kurdish language, then sells the new Dinar (again on spread).

This lays the way for a total repeat of the 80% of market share he claims to have had.

If Iraq releases the new Article 140 compliant notes, and requires in- country exchange, Ali could be in position to have all the business he can handle...

If there is RD AND RV to 1:1, but only in Iraq, and before all sanctions are lifted, he can create quite a spread...