Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Houston Bank Story

cheerful1

Nice try. No bank at that locale. Been there many times. Get your addresses correct Okie, Irish, Slade, whoever you are. You are full of monkey doo doo. Please get your facts straight before you try to pump again.

Thanks

LOL thats funny ... remember she was wearing a muslim garb so this must be legit

• Downvote 4

Nice try. No bank at that locale. Been there many times. Get your addresses correct Okie, Irish, Slade, whoever you are. You are full of monkey doo doo. Please get your facts straight before you try to pump again.

Thanks

tjmunson,

After seeing cheerful1's post I contacted him via PM and we spoke on the phone at length. I can't vouch for the location of the branch without driving there myself tonight but I did find Cheerful1 to be genuine and definitely not a pumper. If the branch location is off by a street or two I can live with that.

Mark in Texas

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I agree. I just received a call this afternoon. We are there. I was told to start calling the bank every morning right after they open. I won't say any more than this.

Thanks !! I want to retire oh so bad. My feet kill me wearing workboots anymore. I want to get back into wearing my stylish ladies clothes. ( yes I am female for the gazillioninth time ) for those that think all card players are men !!! :D

pp

• Upvote 4

ALL DUE RESPECT,WHAT DOES THE BRANCH LOCATION HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING PURTAINING TO RV. IS ALL THIS RESEARCH AND STREET NAMES, LOCATIONS HAVE TO DO WITH HIS INTEGRITY, OR DID WE ACTUALLY FIND A BANK TELLER THAT HAS THE MISSING LINK? AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

THANX FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION!rolleyes.gif

Richie V. = RVcool.gif

There 's branch very close on Westpark...

So where in the original post are you seeing this "Pumping"?

Listen, there is nothing good, great and or anything else about this post. People, stop going to banks and making me look crazy. I am sick and tired of "I went to a bank and asked my $9hr teller about an international currency and has infor on when it will cash in".. This is absolute garbage and I can guarantee that this did not occur. Again, let me remind you that tellers and bank personnel are required to be nice and answer stupid questions like the one asked by this pumper here.

You want proof that this is nothing but a pumper working, why in the world would you and or anyone else go to bank and ask about the Dinar???? You think the local teller at a bank that myself and half of the rest of the country has never heard of is going to know anything about the dinar...come on man. More proof you say? Look at all those who gave this pumper +1-mission accomplished. I wonder how many people are going to run out and buy based on teh pant load of a RUMOR? Someone will and then they will run to the bank and this whole stupid cycle of "I have never posted" or "I am new to the site" will start again.

Please, everyone stop giving these post +1 and commenting "great post" or ever a freaking "thank-you for the post". I would like for these pumpers to think some of us have a brain. Oh and let me remind you, you should hear about the RV hear first as opposed to some stupid no name bank. :P:P:P:P:P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

I agree. I just received a call this afternoon. We are there. I was told to start calling the bank every morning right after they open. I won't say any more than this.

I received the same phone call....unfortunately it was not from Shabbibi, so I hung up on Okie!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks !! I want to retire oh so bad. My feet kill me wearing workboots anymore. I want to get back into wearing my stylish ladies clothes. ( yes I am female for the gazillioninth time ) for those that think all card players are men !!! :D

pp

hubba hubba. LOL

• Upvote 1

tjmunson,

After seeing cheerful1's post I contacted him via PM and we spoke on the phone at length. I can't vouch for the location of the branch without driving there myself tonight but I did find Cheerful1 to be genuine and definitely not a pumper. If the branch location is off by a street or two I can live with that.

Mark in Texas

Thanks Mark.

I appreciate the props, but I think you're wasting your time with this guy. After reading his posts week after week, month after month, I doubt that he will even acknowledge how he was wrong about the "locale" even though the whole world can google it and see it via Satellite picture and how close it is to the freeway @ Buffalo Speedway.

No problemo. Not looking for affirmation, just sharing an experience. It is what it is.

Always the

Cheerful1

• Upvote 1

Thanks

All right I admit it, your story sounded fishy and I called a bluff. You win. I hope someday one of these stories will lead to our grand reward.

• Upvote 4