Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Foxnews Giving away HUGE HINTS

Aqua Dude

Brit Hume, Fox news Sr. Political Analyst is the first guy that gets to talk.....listen to the first idea that he brings up...about taxes........proof RV is about to occur.....

Aqua Dude, I appreciate your enthusiasm so thanks for the post, but...

There is nothing about this FOX discussion that has anything to do with an RV of the IQD. Hume is simply referring to normal expected revenues and the fact that it is more than adequate to cover SS benefits, contrary to Obama's scare tactic statements that SS checks could be held up.

People, remember that everything is not about the Dinar. In fact, statistically speaking, almost nothing is about the Dinar. Relax, all the shadow boxing will wear you out. Just sit back and let things happen in their own time.

Peace...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, if it is what is brought in on a monthly basis, why would it be singled out to specifically be enough to bail out social security, if I heard it right--there are other expenses to be paid--I agree it is a stretch, but don't know what additional funds he would be talking about. Like I said, II think it is a long stretch to assume the taxes on RV income is what he is thinking of, but is possible. Gooooooo RV....... :rolleyes:;)

Aqua Dude, I appreciate your enthusiasm so thanks for the post, but...

There is nothing about this FOX discussion that has anything to do with an RV of the IQD. Hume is simply referring to normal expected revenues and the fact that it is more than adequate to cover SS benefits, contrary to Obama's scare tactic statements that SS checks could be held up.

People, remember that everything is not about the Dinar. In fact, statistically speaking, almost nothing is about the Dinar. Relax, all the shadow boxing will wear you out. Just sit back and let things happen in their own time.

Peace...

Amen, my sentiments exactly. Cheers!

:)

• Upvote 1

so the US takes in $2.4 trillion dollars a year!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ROFLMAO

Actually yes. Here is what they received in 2008 -

Total receipts

Estimated receipts for fiscal year 2008 were $2.66 trillion.

$1.25 trillion - Individual income tax

$927.2 billion - Social Security and other payroll tax

$314.9 billion - Corporate income tax

$68.1 billion - Excise tax

$29.2 billion - Customs duties

$25.7 billion - Estate and gift taxes

$50.7 billion - Other

Then what happen to the 200 billion they got for July?

Same that happens every month. It all goes to the Fed to pay the interest on the $650 TRILLION the US Corp. owes on the worthless fiat currency they borrowed.

Every penny the US corp spends is 100% borrowed from the Fed. 100% of every penny they take in is paid to the Fed on the interest owed. Why do you think the debt just keeps going up every year and the amount in taxes keep going up every year in some form or another? To be able to keep up with the interest payments as the interest owes keeps growing as they continue to borrow everything to pay for everything.

Edited by PartyTime
  • Upvote 3

Total receipts

$50.7 billion - Other

Excellent, thanks. Cheers!

:D

some of the members of this forum are so myopic when it comes to the dinar. the US Govt debt issue and its proposed solutions are not in any way taking into account the RV of the Dinar. No I dont have a link to prove that. lol If the planned solutions were remotely tied to the RV, then the RV rumors and leaks would swirl on every corner of this planet and not just in our small little corner of the internet on a few forums. I dont mean to be disrespectful of others but this type of title in this post is exactly what gets newbies and others to purchase more dinar. Folks please stop trying to "read" every announcement by our government as a hint of RV. Please try and apply "critical thinking" to this investment. Im not saying dont dream big, just saying be realistic and ask the appropriate questions. Feel free to flame me now.

• Upvote 4

I find it disgusting that this administration decides the first thing they cut because of no budget deal is SOCIAL SECURITY. Why would this be the first cut with all of the money that they waste...Their shameful ....

Dame

some of the members of this forum are so myopic when it comes to the dinar. the US Govt debt issue and its proposed solutions are not in any way taking into account the RV of the Dinar. No I dont have a link to prove that. lol If the planned solutions were remotely tied to the RV, then the RV rumors and leaks would swirl on every corner of this planet and not just in our small little corner of the internet on a few forums. I dont mean to be disrespectful of others but this type of title in this post is exactly what gets newbies and others to purchase more dinar. Folks please stop trying to "read" every announcement by our government as a hint of RV. Please try and apply "critical thinking" to this investment. Im not saying dont dream big, just saying be realistic and ask the appropriate questions. Feel free to flame me now.

I respectfully disagree

Total receipts

$50.7 billion - Other

That works out at about $2,665,800,000,000.00 (Two Trillion, Six Hundred Sixty Five Billion, Eight Hundred Billion.

So what is the interest on about $650 TRILLION at .4%? About 2,600,000,000,000. (Two Trillion, Six Hundred Billion Dollars)

Yep, sounds about right to me! LOL

That works out at about $2,665,800,000,000.00 (Two Trillion, Six Hundred Sixty Five Billion, Eight Hundred Billion.

So what is the interest on about $650 TRILLION at .4%? About 2,600,000,000,000. (Two Trillion, Six Hundred Billion Dollars)

Yep, sounds about right to me! LOL

Back in the Vegas real estate boom I used to make just enough to pay just the interest on all my loans too...the government taught me well! lol

Edited by HappyVegas

Brit Hume, Fox news Sr. Political Analyst is the first guy that gets to talk.....listen to the first idea that he brings up...about taxes........proof RV is about to occur.....

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1049663860001/where-do-debt-talks-stand/?playlist_id=86927

You're just another pumper. This is what pumpers do. They wildly speculate about how anything and everything is related to the RV.

myopic??? does that mean they need glasses....sorry couldn't help myself but in a way I guess some folks need glasses of a sort to help them see reality about this investment...+1 neighbor no flame thrower from me :D