Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trying to be Positive

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to ask if anyone else is getting tired of all of the up's and downs?? I am starting to feel sick from this roller coaster we are on!! I have taken a few small breaks from my daily reading and that helped to get me through the weekend, however I am really having difficulty today with trying to stay positive? I am so confused!! Why does it seem today that there is NOTHING going on?? Or have I missed something?

• Upvote 1

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to ask if anyone else is getting tired of all of the up's and downs?? I am starting to feel sick from this roller coaster we are on!! I have taken a few small breaks from my daily reading and that helped to get me through the weekend, however I am really having difficulty today with trying to stay positive? I am so confused!! Why does it seem today that there is NOTHING going on?? Or have I missed something?

Read the news!

• Downvote 3

I don't like the ups and downs. It's hard. You read one post and it's sooooo positive and then read something else and it's either a long way off or not going to happen.

I have had dinar for 6 years. I was checking the rate once in a while. About a year ago I found Adam's site. I read pretty religiously for about a month....then couldn't do it anymore so stopped and just visited once in awhile...about when I would check rates. I have been reading every day now for about a month....but if nothing happens by the end of July I will have to go back to my old routine of just checking in once in awhile. If something happens Adam will let me know :D

Edited by FlintNPebbles

Hi Everyone,

YOU DID THE RIGHT THING BY TAKING A BREAK, AND PROBABLY YOU NEED TO TAKE MORE BREAKS BECAUSE THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE IS A LONG WAYS FROM BEING OVER...IT WILL BE 8 YEARS THIS DEC. FOR ME SO I KNOW ALL OF THE UPS AND DOWN TO OUR ROLLER COASTER RIDE..WILL IT HAPPEN I THINK SO BUT DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO DATE AND RATES THAT THESE FORUMS ARE PUTING OUT BECAUSE THEY JUST DON'T KNOW THAT INFO, THEY ARE JUST SPECULATING.. SPEAKING OF BREAKS I THINK I'M GOING TO TAKE A FEW WEEKS OFF MYSELF, I NEED A BREAK..... :lol: SO HANG IN THERE..

• Upvote 1

Someone suggested a break the other day so I worked on a water feature in the back yard. Water always helps :rolleyes: I feel at peace because I am not over my head and I know it will happen sometime. It will help my family and friends and help us reach some long awaited goals so I want it to happen soon but anxiety is not good for your health. It could RV and you have a heart attack and what good is it to anyone then?

• Upvote 1

I've been off for 5 weeks now recovering from surgery - I have one more

Week off and it's back to the real world...... I too, have very upbeat and

positive about this investment - but lately I have started to get discouraged.

I know it will happen at some point - it's easy to get sucked up ine the

Date/rate at any moment speculation..... I hope this happens sooner than

later but when I return to work I will be forced to take a much needed break

From the ups and downs...... I have only been invested for about 18 months,

And just really just started following closely for the last 3 months.

I'm trying to step back again and just let it take it course.....

I agree, it definitely has it's ups and downs and can be frustrating. I don't listen to these so-called gurus and pumpers with rates and dates. I roll my eyes at best.

It is confusing reading all of the legitimate news that comes out of Iraq. We will, we won't. We can, we can't. We did, we didn't. Fact is, they have gotten a lot accomplished in the past 8 months, and hopefully will continue with fewer pissing matches between them.

It will increase in value at some point, IMO, though sooner would be nice :D Try to stay cautiously optimistic

Hi Everyone,

It seems like there is nothing going on.....because there IS nothing going on. Just put your Dinar in a drawer and go about your business.

And whatever you do, don't listen to or buy into any prediction that anyone makes....regardless of who they think they are.

• Upvote 1

Hi Everyone,

As a person thinks so he is so I would suggest a name change for starters.

I would change from "bummer" to something like "winner" "victory" "top of the world" "heart full of joy" or something along those lines

just sayin

To me it's all cool

Coolbeans :)

Hi Everyone,

Forget all the hype....it's not real....it's a few facts, some common sense inuendo and a dash of "you're gonna be rich" all twisted into a big knot of wishful thinking.

The reality is ....don't hold your breath, it's gonna be months, maybe next year at the earliest before this thing makes a move. The rumor section should be retitled the "How big a whopper can I tell?" section. These gurus have been spewing their trash for YEARS and haven't been right yet....nothing has changed....they have no intel .....they just make stuff up. B)

• Upvote 1

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the wonderful world of currency speculation.

I never have been positive about the investment in dinar. I was snookered in just like most of you were by people making these obsurd claims of over night wealth and becoming a millionaire. Pretty much knew that that would never happen but did and still do see profits on down the road. I'm thinking maybe years.

I know that it has been a roller coaster ride for alot of you and truely hope that you haven't invested money you can't do without. I think it is a total shame that these so called gurus can post these outright lies that they have no basis what so ever of anything correct. I usually get on here about ever other day and read the post and comments for entertainment I guess. And I usually go to the rumors section which is where the juicest stuff is. I like to post every now and then and make some comment I guess just to see what other people are thinking and see if any think the way I do.

I am not easily swayed by other people or schemes of things beyond imagination because have been a leader all my life in one way or another but took a chance on this seeing a remote possibility of this happening. They are some great folks on this forum with great needs for the Rv and others just plain greedy like me so I wish all of you good luck. Gonna take a break from here myself because everything is just starting to repeat it's self, especially Okie and Possum. Not even funny any more.

PS: this a great forum and best site on the web