Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum "I Told You So"

possum

It is done and the voices manifested in the daylight today and talked to Possum and momma then gave us a back rub. As they left all what I could hear was Party Time!!!

You have the laundry done already? Good man!

• Upvote 3

Possum! Glad you made it to the forum today! There have been much disgruntled, discouraged, and discheivious threads flooding this place. Then, behold, Possum arrives with a bodacious helping of cheer!

Guru's and poo poo's Step aside!

POWER to the Possum!! :)

• Upvote 1

It is done and the voices manifested in the daylight today and talked to Possum and momma then gave us a back rub. As they left all what I could hear was Party Time!!!

Fantastic. Now tell it to CBI, FOREX & the banks. They are all asleep at the wheel. There simply is no other explaination.

• Upvote 2

You have been telling us this junk for over a year and a half now. Your posts are a waste of time. If anybody else posted this same junk they will be bashed to hell. I know you are just doing this to be funny but it's just not. You must be like okie and talk 9 miles of bs just because you like to be the center of attention but some of us don't like being lied to. Even okie had a loyal following. I thought you said it rv'ed a month ago at 4.75? You're clownshoes.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4