Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just want to know where Sonny1 has gone. He was so adament about a RV taking place before July 5th. Now he has disappeared and has not even shown us the respect as an explaination as to why his "intell" was incorrect. Sonny please enlighten us as to what is going on. Otherwise admit that you are full of crap and be gone. I'm so sick of these vipors who win us over with their hype and then disappear after they are proven wrong. Man up Sonny..... the dunce cap is waiting.

Peace

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 12

Hi there the tone of your chat was not very nice at all. Remember if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

Now it is my understanding that he came out around July 1st and said that his source said it was pushed back another week.

I do understand your frustration I am frutraited as well but lets all play nice.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

LOL. laugh.gif

Just want to know where Sonny1 has gone. He was so adament about a RV taking place before July 5th. Now he has disappeared and has not even shown us the respect as an explaination as to why his "intell" was incorrect. Sonny please enlighten us as to what is going on. Otherwise admit that you are full of crap and be gone. I'm so sick of these vipors who win us over with their hype and then disappear after they are proven wrong. Man up Sonny..... the dunce cap is waiting.

Peace

TJ sonny1 said that it would more than likely be pushed back a week due to the chapter 7 sanctions, now im not making excuses for anyone but he did come back and let us know if im not mistaken and he was waiting on a ME call.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

First of all my friend is at the hospital after getting in a car accident and I have been with him for the last 3days. Secondly stop stalking me. And third and listen up.......... fuccck yourself.....fair enough?

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Peace

C'mon we all know there is no thing as top-notch intel, that would be available for anyone to know when. Sonny1 and others just speculate based on there research. There all guessing. We know that.

You two have hardly been around here long enough to know what the heck you are talking about when it comes to Sonny1! You're sick of vipers; well I'm sick of some of you who spout off this negativity when you have no clue who Sonny1 is, or who he knows.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Peace

Agreed.. I heard he sometimes does that....stay away for awhile... then come back............We'll see...

A brief comment from him on that would have been nice since he was so sure ( "it's not a guess" ) about the outcome in the time-frame he had given us.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

C'mon we all know there is no thing as top-notch intel, that would be available for anyone to know when. Sonny1 and others just speculate based on there research. There all guessing. We know that.

Sure... But then don't write "it's not a guess"....And do not question those courteously questioning (about 3 weeks ago) your confidence on it. He should have known all of that already.

First of all my friend is at the hospital after getting in a car accident and I have been with him for the last 3days. Secondly stop stalking me. And third and listen up.......... fuccck yourself.....fair enough?

Sorry for your friend.....But that is not reason for saying what you said in this post I quoted. It wouldn't ( and rightly so) be fair for anybody else here to say such a thing so it shouldn't be fair for you also to use that expression.. Sorry but that is what I think.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Shocking :rolleyes:

Sonny had anyone said those words to you mr montana would have been all over it banning and protecting YOU!! Your out of order pal, but you are untouchable.

Edited by paj1985
  • Upvote 12

correct me if im wrong but i believe sonny is one of the top dogs on this site.

i believe he helped in formation of this site with adam. i also believe he has adams support on what he has stated

past or presently.

seems i read that in adams chat on this forum. i suggest all that can read to do so before mouthing off!!!!!!!

seems i also read a response sonny had in a post about possible rv being a week behind or so from what his original info was.

once again a little reading before mouthing off!!!!!!!

if you dont like what sonny has to say then feel free to leave this site its his and adams

i think either one of them can chose to say or not say whatever they want.

once again all of this is well known if you read and pay attention at all.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

Now that's funny right there. Call it like you see it. DayTrader

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Since you quote everything, quote this ...

.......ready......

I am sorry it didn't happen, if you were on here last week I said it might take a week longer. My info isn't b.s look through my last two years of posts. I post stuff I hear from people that have phd's in economics I never try to mislead anyone. And for your comment umbertino I do take breaks from here from time to time I have a family and can't sit on yhere and quote everything like some do. Lol.

I remember you saying it might take an extra week. I also know how the Middle East drags their foot. I got your back Sonny.

• Upvote 3