Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wow. you're not too bright are you?

Evidently not.....

Sorry. Man... I hope you'll be able to get your down payment back. Just tell them there was a misunderstanding. Try and get creative and you should be able to limit damage.Good Luck anyway.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would imagine u aren't counting on RV money for this, if so I would revaluate ur decision. Very risky but hey whatever floats ur boat

common sense dictates that one would wait for the RV and have cash in hand before getting involved in a large purchase. I hope this guy has money from other sources

common sense dictates that one would wait for the RV and have cash in hand before getting involved in a large purchase. I hope this guy has money from other sources

I hope so for him......Even though it would seem that he's linking the car purchase to his certainty of the RV happening within the time range of the car being delivered. Again Good Luck.

If and when RV happens, I plan to completely rehab my 1985 Benz 300 SD turbo diesel. It's got over 345,000 miles on it and I imagine it will go much further on same motor. It would just be so fun to get a whole new motor, new trans , new exhaust, new breaks , new struts and the works to bring it back to original state of performance. The body looks great and ti still is reliable, Id just like to experience it the way it was when it came off the assembly line. I wish you luck with your new Mercedes, they are awesome cars for sure.

Not to mention why the hell are you buying a benz?? Chrysler products are CRAP!! If you wanted to step your game up you need to go for a beemer......you could snag a new M5 for that price......or just be a flat out baller and get a new 7 series.....tsk tsk tsk gasket.....Im ashamed and appalled....