Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

De la Rue machine - request for banks where you've found one - city and state please

archduke

To all fellow dinarians - a request to share where there are banking centers or branches that have de la Rue machines on the premises in order to help direct holders to locations where instant verification can occur rather than sending them out for verification (as reputed to be the practice at several banks cited so far). Thanks in advance for sharing. Please list city and state, and if possible, specific branch.

Archduke

I have been in several Portland Oregon banks ie.,Wells, Chase, Boa and US Bank and all said they didn't have them. BoA and Wells have said they aren't even taking Dinars and now I got a call that Chase wasn't either from an assistant Mgr friend of mine.

I wish I could help you out, however I have seen none in the branch including Chase, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Capital One and Fifth Third.

They might have them in their centralized back-office, but none are in the branch yet.

Same here in NM, the wells fargo branch manager out where i live said that the main building in Albuquerque did have one though

• Upvote 1

I have been in several Portland Oregon banks ie.,Wells, Chase, Boa and US Bank and all said they didn't have them. BoA and Wells have said they aren't even taking Dinars and now I got a call that Chase wasn't either from an assistant Mgr friend of mine.

Wow, not even a major city like Portland?

It would be nice to keep this thread open and have people post where the Delaru machines are so that way we can keep track of them.. It would be nice to know where the machines are in Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa and Wisconsin.. that way I would know where to go on my RnR to cash in...

Go rv

God Bless America

Edited by firefighter_218546

I spoke directly to the BOA foreign currency customer service rep. You reach operator via the 800 number on the bank of your ATM card.

Here is their process as I was told.., go to any BOA and deposit your dinar once the RV is known. The branch will send the dinar to Texas location to validate dinar received. The process takes 3-4 days based on the time the deposit is made and the date sent. The operator seemed quite confident they gas the process completely under control.

** warning - do not Call BOA till the RV is live. Next be polite and non aggressive. You are calling asking for help.

Go RV

All a De La Rue machine is, is a multi-purpose counting and verification machine. Maybe the more expensive ones can do more, but they are just electronic machines to program authenticity of a "programmed" currency. It detects the appropriate water-marks, security-strips ect... That it is programmed to differenciate between counterfit and authentic currency. I googled it a while back, LOL... Major branches and international airports will have them. The question to ask will be if they have one, is it programmed to identify authentic IDQ.

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

It would be nice to keep this thread open and have people post where the Delaru machines are so that way we can keep track of them.. It would be nice to know where the machines are in Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa and Wisconsin.. that way I would know where to go on my RnR to cash in...

Go rv

God Bless America

And in Texas (South Texas preferably Corpus Christi)