Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So no RV but I thought we would see something today?

Longhorns

Is there gag order on intel? Are the pumpers' bellies full? No juicy news articles? Everything has been leading up to this day and it just appears to be business as usual. What am I missing here? I got so many questions. Is anybody out there besides the negs and the dumpers?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Is there gag order on intel? Are the pumpers' bellies full? No juicy news articles? Everything has been leading up to this day and it just appears to be business as usual. What am I missing here? I got so many questions. Is anybody out there besides the negs and the dumpers?

It's just another day, that's what happened.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but I picture a bunch of guys sleeping on old couches in a musty garage with some extra phone lines etc. :P

• Upvote 1

you're only waiting on this day because of the pumpers......you waited for nothing because there isn't going to be an RV for quite some time. you may call me a negs or dumpster.....i'm just being straight with you. that's the problem with all you wishful thinkers......you hang on every word some pretend wanna be guru says even though he's been wrong hundreds of times and you think that is real info......but when some one tries to tell you the truth like all the pumper garbage you are hearing is just that....made up lies and twisted news, you call that info negative or some one dumping on your parade??????

you want the truth.....here it is:

There is a long way to go before you see an RV....months maybe a year or more. Give it rest.....get a life, stop watching the sites and go do some living. Call me what you want...but it aint happening this year.....wait and see I told you so :D

Edited by TimS
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 10

It is getting very clear to me that this may never pan out.There is a long list of requirements that still need to be met. It is depressing watching this every day. I stepped away for a while and watched more as this day got closer. NOTHING. These clowns couldnt get a happy meal order right at a drivethrough much less seat a government,provide for their people and have any security.Not as long as their FATA$$'s sit in airconditiong with their suits on and eat like a hog everyday. They could give a crap less about their people and even less for USA!!!. ALL we did was waste lives and money to hand it over to the romper room!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

you're only waiting on this day because of the pumpers......you waited for nothing because there isn't going to be an RV for quite some time. you may call me a negs or dumpster.....i'm just being straight with you. that's the problem with all you wishful thinkers......you hang on every word some pretend wanna be guru says even though he's been wrong hundreds of times and you think that is real info......but when some one tries to tell you the truth like all the pumper garbage you are hearing is just that....made up lies and twisted news, you that info negative or some one dumping on your parade??????

There is a long way to go before you see an RV....months maybe a year or more. Give it rest.....get a life, stop watching the sites and go do some living. Call me what you want...but it aint happening this year.....wait and see I told you so :D

You are correct sir. People need to quit believing what they read on these forums. It's all fabricated non sense written by unqualified ****** bags. Why anyone would listen to people who hide behind screen names and sell MLM zanga juice or lie about working at chase or claim to be an oil exec is beyond me. These "gurus" are all frauds profiting off unsofisticated, gullible, deperate and foolish people

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Longhorns...it just another day on the street corner. Take a deep breath & relax. Positive things are happening. It will take time. I suggest you avoid the rumor section, read only post with valid links, and avoid chat rooms. With that said, enjoy your three day weekend.

R.O.

you're only waiting on this day because of the pumpers......you waited for nothing because there isn't going to be an RV for quite some time. you may call me a negs or dumpster.....i'm just being straight with you. that's the problem with all you wishful thinkers......you hang on every word some pretend wanna be guru says even though he's been wrong hundreds of times and you think that is real info......but when some one tries to tell you the truth like all the pumper garbage you are hearing is just that....made up lies and twisted news, you call that info negative or some one dumping on your parade??????

Been watching this board for about 11 months. Decided to join and explain- No one from Chicago knows anything. And I do mean anything. DayTrader

• Upvote 1

Wow, not the intention of this post. I was wanting positive info not your negative crap. So, you have so boldly made a prediction that it's not going to happen for months maybe a year but you have absolutely nothing to support your theory which makes you worse than the gurus who at least try and use documented evidence in forming predictions. I am enjoying life by the way, which is more than I can say for you. Good luck.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I never expected to see an RV today. Today is the day when final meetings take place to trigger our long awaited RV. I am looking at the first few weeks of July for this to possibly go down….

I have to say I was hoping to see something like arrows pointing us to the treasure today, but how you see it in the coming weeks of July seem to make sense if this thing does go down. :)

I for one wished it would happen.

But deep in my heart I knew, a holiday for them middle of the week, and thursday before there weekend?

Yeah these arabs cant get anything done, and to think they would during a holiday week so close to a weekend? Yeah right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can't find any news articles worth a turd. Not what I expected. Oh well, at least I got a 3 day weekend coming up. That's something positive in my dinar soap opera world.

+1 for looking at the bright side and having a life beyond this fiasco.

• Upvote 3

You are correct sir. People need to quit believing what they read on these forums. It's all fabricated non sense written by unqualified ****** bags. Why anyone would listen to people who hide behind screen names and sell MLM zanga juice or lie about working at chase or claim to be an oil exec is beyond me. These "gurus" are all frauds profiting off unsofisticated, gullible, deperate and foolish people

You think Sonny1 is a liar too?He's very confidently predicting around July 6th

Don't lump everyone unfairly into one pile,it's not nice.

Edited by teddyruxbin

I never expected to see an RV today. Today is the day when final meetings take place to trigger our long awaited RV. I am looking at the first few weeks of July for this to possibly go down….

I agree with you... I did not expect an R/V today either. That being said, I know the day is early, but even Adam in last nights chat expected some kind of decent developments, but not necessarily an R/V. Pretty disappointing morning...

• Upvote 1

Wow, not the intention of this post. I was wanting positive info not your negative crap. So, you have so boldly made a prediction that it's not going to happen for months maybe a year but you have absolutely nothing to support your theory which makes you worse than the gurus who at least try and use documented evidence in forming predictions. I am enjoying life by the way, which is more than I can say for you. Good luck.

Longhorn... And you don't call that entertainment!laugh.gif but you said you liked entertainment.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Adam Was excited last night. If Adam gets Excited, There MUST be something Brewing cause that Man has both feet on the gound, And Ears to the Wind.

We ARE Close. Very Close. "SSSshhh Be Vewy Vewy Qwiet, I'm Hunt'n Wabbits"

Krem

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find it amusing watching the comments of people that claim to know who, what, when, where, how and why the rv will happen. Unless the intel comes directly from the lips of S & M it is merely a rumor with NO BASIS. Like any investment/speculation it takes time to unfold, sometimes longer than what the investors/speculators would like. When that happens people will get frustrated because they dont get rich quick and bail out of the investment. What better way for S & M to get more currency out of circulation than to get investors frustrated and sell their position and be able to buy it back at fractional value before it spikes. In no way will anyone know days, weeks or hours before it happens. When it happens it happens and that will be when S & M say its time.

Stay the course...

Be Blessed

You think Sonny1 is a liar too?He's very confidently predicting around July 6th

Don't lump everyone unfairly into one pile,it's not nice.

Maybe not a liar but definately WRONG and unqualified

There will be NO RV anytime soon.

Edited by tmcgraw
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7