Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson & the 29th

growingold

He is already rich because he has been pulling the same scam for years. this guy should be in jail along with benny hinn, kenneth copeland, peter popoff, creflo dollar, jessie duplantis and the list goes on.

He probably has a jet he uses for the "work of the lord"

I understand what you're refering to. In my new book I have a chapter entitled The Apostles Greed.

But this does not apply to Mr. Robinson. George owned two car dealerships - and has enhanced his personal wealth through lucrative investments. He doesn't take money from the flock - he gives it and gives his time in service.

• Upvote 2

I get slammed for being logical and you make statements that it is okay if God wasn't clear because he would have a reason. Must be nice to believe in something that never has to be proved because the excuse is he has a reason. By the way I can heal through Quantum Touch and it isn't God doing it either.

curious huh.gif would you believe if tomorrow June 30, 2011 that the iqd rv'd at 3+

Well, when this RV pops, if it isn't on the 29th of the month, or between $3.87 - $3.89, it was a false prophesy. We can only take the word how it was given. Why God wouldn't give the exact date, I don't know, but He would have a reason. When you have seen and experienced the true, noone can tell you that it doesn't exist - whether it be a prophesy, healing, or anything else of the Lord.

Can I give a thought on this? First of all, George is a man, not God. We humans are prone to mistakes. Even if someone is truly hearing the voice of God, one who would speak what he hears is limited in his humanity. It is not like the prophets of old whose recorded words as the voice of God are without error, because God made sure those were the words He wanted recorded and the fullness of the Spirit was upon them as opposed to the "deposit" we have been given as the guarantee of our salvation. Having said that, rarely has God given exact dates or names for anything. God could have given an exact date for the birth of Christ, but He didn't. Why? Perhaps it was because He knew the enemy wanted to do everything he could to foil God's plans and the more info He gave the more work it made for Him - not that He couldn't do it - but who knows the full extent of the understanding that God has with the enemy? We get a glimpse of it in Job where the enemy has what seems almost like a casual conversation with God about Job. All I am suggesting is to show some grace. We have, each of us, been given much.

• Upvote 5

just had a call from bagdad, i cant reveal the source but they said to get ahold of your pickin string cause when this news hits your going to need it!! thats all I can say right now. im trying to get a hold of okie so i can veryify this through his janitor at that three letter agency!!! Hold on for more news. I got a hot line to bagdad!

• Downvote 2

I disagree that man can change a true prophesy. God knows the beginning from the end. He knows exactly what will happen in the future, everything included! A true prophesy will be fulfilled exactly as it was prophesied. The only exception (and it is really not an exception) is if God changes His mind and the only Biblical example of this is it will happen prior to the expiration of the first Word if a time frame was given and never after, In 2 Kings Chapter 20, King Hezekiah was sick unto death. God sent Isaiah to tell him to set his house in order because he would die. King Hezekiah prayed and wept, and God changed his mind. He sent Isaiah back (in this case right away) and told him He heard his prayers, saw his tears, and would give him 15 more years to live.

If you read 1 Kings 21:17-29 God changed what He originally said to Elijah about Ahab. God changed the timing of these horrible events to the time of Ahab's son.

• Upvote 1

just had a call from bagdad, i cant reveal the source but they said to get ahold of your pickin string cause when this news hits your going to need it!! thats all I can say right now. im trying to get a hold of okie so i can veryify this through his janitor at that three letter agency!!! Hold on for more news. I got a hot line to bagdad!

Art, is this a sarcastic post or are you being serious?

I understand what you're refering to. In my new book I have a chapter entitled The Apostles Greed.

But this does not apply to Mr. Robinson. George owned two car dealerships - and has enhanced his personal wealth through lucrative investments. He doesn't take money from the flock - he gives it and gives his time in service.

WOW... You are backing his credibility by telling us he is a car salesman???

• Upvote 1

How many chances does this guy get before you admit he was wrong? End of May, 1st of June or the 29th. Do you really think God would need to give a range of dates? If he is all knowing as you believe, he could not only give the right date but also the exact time.

Ditto.. Agree 100%....Wake up.....smell the coffee

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you read 1 Kings 21:17-29 God changed what He originally said to Elijah about Ahab. God changed the timing of these horrible events to the time of Ahab's son.

How do you read this passage this way? What God said would take place - did take place. evil befell Ahab. His legacy was wiped out, his sons were cut off and his wife was destroyed and eaten by dogs as God said. All those things occurred, and it also occurred after his death because God was pleased was pleased with Ahab's repentance and stated that the punishment would take place in the days of his son. God hadn't committed Himself to the timing of the prophecy until verse 29.

21 He says, ‘I am going to bring disaster on you. I will wipe out your descendants and cut off from Ahab every last male in Israel—slave or free. 22 I will make your house like that of Jeroboam son of Nebat and that of Baasha son of Ahijah, because you have aroused my anger and have caused Israel to sin.’ 23 “And also concerning Jezebel the LORD says: ‘Dogs will devour Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.’ 24 “Dogs will eat those belonging to Ahab who die in the city, and the birds will feed on those who die in the country.” 25 (There was never anyone like Ahab, who sold himself to do evil in the eyes of the LORD, urged on by Jezebel his wife. 26 He behaved in the vilest manner by going after idols, like the Amorites the LORD drove out before Israel.)

27 When Ahab heard these words, he tore his clothes, put on sackcloth and fasted. He lay in sackcloth and went around meekly. 28 Then the word of the LORD came to Elijah the Tishbite: 29 “Have you noticed how Ahab has humbled himself before me? Because he has humbled himself, I will not bring this disaster in his day, but I will bring it on his house in the days of his son.”

How many chances does this guy get before you admit he was wrong? End of May, 1st of June or the 29th. Do you really think God would need to give a range of dates? If he is all knowing as you believe, he could not only give the right date but also the exact time.

You can't reason with people that want so hard to believe in something / someone that they can't see the forest for the trees. The guy is a fraud, but people will send him money and worship at his feet. Plenty of suckers in the world and Mr. Robinson knows that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can I give a thought on this? First of all, George is a man, not God. We humans are prone to mistakes. ... Having said that, rarely has God given exact dates or names for anything. God could have given an exact date for the birth of Christ, but He didn't.

Actually, God did. In the Old Testament, he gave the time of Christ's death (Daniel Chapter 9:24-27 says that after 483 years- 69 periods of sevens- the Messiah will be cut off (killed)

so it goes without saying that He had to be born a few years before that. And He did tell Mary and Joseph, and Zechariah and Elizabeth beforehand. He told the Shepherds the day of the Messiah's birth- and the Wise men probably afterwards. He had already told everyone the place- Bethlehem, where Christ was to be born. Micah 5:2/ Matthew 2:5

• Upvote 1

How do you read this passage this way? What God said would take place - did take place. evil befell Ahab. His legacy was wiped out, his sons were cut off and his wife was destroyed and eaten by dogs as God said. All those things occurred, and it also occurred after his death because God was pleased was pleased with Ahab's repentance and stated that the punishment would take place in the days of his son. God hadn't committed Himself to the timing of the prophecy until verse 29.

21 He says, ‘I am going to bring disaster on you. I will wipe out your descendants and cut off from Ahab every last male in Israel—slave or free. 22 I will make your house like that of Jeroboam son of Nebat and that of Baasha son of Ahijah, because you have aroused my anger and have caused Israel to sin.’ 23 “And also concerning Jezebel the LORD says: ‘Dogs will devour Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.’ 24 “Dogs will eat those belonging to Ahab who die in the city, and the birds will feed on those who die in the country.” 25 (There was never anyone like Ahab, who sold himself to do evil in the eyes of the LORD, urged on by Jezebel his wife. 26 He behaved in the vilest manner by going after idols, like the Amorites the LORD drove out before Israel.)

27 When Ahab heard these words, he tore his clothes, put on sackcloth and fasted. He lay in sackcloth and went around meekly. 28 Then the word of the LORD came to Elijah the Tishbite: 29 “Have you noticed how Ahab has humbled himself before me? Because he has humbled himself, I will not bring this disaster in his day, but I will bring it on his house in the days of his son.”

[/quote

[i]Verse 29 says that God changed the timing.[/i]

It is implied that it would have happened in Ahab days. The word but changes the timing.

George Robinson is not a clown, and he's not seeking attention. Have you seen him on this site or any other blowing smoke? He was interviewed on a couple of Christian programs and shared this information that he felt God had given to him (along with info he had received earlier on Ford stock and silver - both of which came out very nicely). It was his intention to share the blessing with some fellow Christians so that they might use the money for the kingdom of God. He has not claimed to be a prophet. He is a man of God - and already rich - so he doesn't need any windfall from the Dinar. The only reason I joined this three ringed circus of the dinar is because of George Robinson. I thought the bickering was bad on a college football forum. The posters in this forum make those football fans look like peacemakers. I've never believed in "get rich" schemes. First of all most of them are pie in the sky and secondly, things we have should be earned. The greed I've seen here as the frothing at the mouth and gnashing of the teeth at the prospect of achieving instant wealth is sickening. Like many lottery winners, some of the people who cash in here - if this ever does happen - will be back to their usual wealth status or worse after a period of time because they don't have enough wisdom to fill a thimble.

You are right of top of it, its too bad that so many are lost and don't have a clue who God is The Creator of all things.

Edited by Sam T
  • Upvote 1

I didn't say that George was a bad man. I think there are many people who are believers who are trying to do good- but if he said that God told him something and it doesn't come to pass, what other conclusion can be made?

Ironically, God can even use human mistakes - of which you can be thankful for- that Robinson got you and some others involved in the IQD, presuming the dinar RVs at some point- but God is very jealous concerning his name and his reputation- and if you read Deuteronomy 18, He showed how serious He was. I don't know George, but I follow God, not man and I presume that you do also. May God bless you and all those who put their trust in Him.

I get slammed for being logical and you make statements that it is okay if God wasn't clear because he would have a reason. Must be nice to believe in something that never has to be proved because the excuse is he has a reason. By the way I can heal through Quantum Touch and it isn't God doing it either.

hey buddy you and your Quantum Touch need to go find something else to do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As long as George is above ground, he gets as many chances as anyone else. Also, his opinion is in Rumors. I heard Atheist take George to task for believing in God. Leave George alone. He is not hurting anyone with his positive attitude. Atheist, on the other hand......Phooey! Growinggold, the beauty of really knowing God is not in the knowing but the believing. Some of us depend on Man but this venture is too big for Man as evidenced by Iraq's inability to get the RV done. Greed, corruption, back door dealing, scandal, sensationalism all play a part as to why there is no RV. The delay of the RV is a Man made situation. Is George the cause? I doubt it. I believe in God because I have experienced miracles in my life that only a supernatural being could have performed. Is my logic totally illogical? Perhaps, but I know with certainty that only God's divine intervention will bring this venture to fruition. Why? Because everyone involved in the decision making to complete the RV must be of one accord and in perfect agreement. A miracle indeed.

Excuse me but I did no such thing. I simply stated that the timeframe he stated has passed, therefore he is wrong. It is people like you that continue to make excuses for him. When a guru is wrong people have no problem bashing them, but when George states he heard from God it will happen on this date, then it should happen or he is wrong. You can't keep extending the possibilities of what the dates meant just so he will be right. I don't hold any ill will towards George. I simply stated he was wrong and maybe we should quit looking for alternative hidden meanings in those dates as a way to make his prediction come true.

I also have noticed that other people made comments about him not being correct and they received no negatives. Christian people are so narrow minded that if we don't agree with your opinion, then you have to bash.

• Upvote 1

I just went to relisten to I just went to relisten to George's dinar prophesy. His wording was "end of May, first of June, or the 29th". He then said something about not understanding why these dates including May 29. I am wondering if George just felt "May 29" and really the word from the Lord was just "29th." George also said rate would be between $3.87 - $3.89. I had a very interesting eye catching moment this morning. As I was driving past Sheetz, the gas price for regular gas was missing (must be in process of changing), but the only price listed there was the premium price of $3.89! Can't wait to see what this June 29th brings

So I guess every month that has a 29 in it will be the prophesy.........

• Upvote 1

Christian people are so narrow minded that if we don't agree with your opinion, then you have to bash.

So are Atheists,lets not be a hypocrite.

One word about the supernatural or suggesting anything else is above human 'logic' and many Atheists will stick their thumbs in their ears and hum a tune until you go away.

• Upvote 3