Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI has not updated auctions/exchange rates since the 27th

Butifldrm

Maybe just maybe they are doing last min house cleaning before the RV!!!!! Remember though they have done this several times over a few days and then they fill in the missing numbers when the person gets back from whatever they did over that time. Keep your fingers crossed!

Go RV!

I believe in the RV but, I think somebody is playing with us....since Friday it was said that sabibbi said it would be the 28th.....and then on the 27th in the evening

Now there's 2 holiday for the next 2 days.....wouldn't one of the gurus or someone have mention this before the 27th.?

1st, as far as I can tell with some quick research this morning, this is NOT a scheduled closing for the CBI. 2nd, I have gotten excited in the past when the exchange rate date on CBI home page has not been updated. Excitement quickly dashed when I click on currency auction link, as they have ALWAYS been updated (yes except weekends and scheduled holidays)....until today. Just saying, I like it, and think this could have LARGE implications. Thanks...Peace Out

Then its this......

3-day weekend from June 30 to July 2

Thursday June 30 to be a paid holiday on the occasion of Al Isra Wal Miraj

By WAM

Published Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Children play with a kite at Creek Park during in Dubai. (FILE)

The official holiday to mark Al Isra Wal Miraj, the ascension of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) will be on June 30, 2011, instead of June 29, 2011, a circular issued on Tuesday said.

Humaid Mohammed Obaid Al Qattami, Minister of Education and Board Chairman of the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources, in the circular said that Al Isra Wal Miraj holiday for workers in the federal ministries and bodies will be on Thursday, 28 Rajab 1432 AH corresponding to June 30th instead of Wednesday, June 29.

Both private and public sector employees in the country will get a paid holiday on Thursday, June 30, 2011.

This came in accordance with the article No. 100 of the Council of Ministers Resolution No. 13 for the year 2010 on the Regulations of the law of human resources in the federal government.

On this occasion, Al Qattami expressed his deepest congratulations to President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan; His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai; and to their Highnesses the Supreme Council Members and Rulers of the Emirates, wishing them good health and prosperity.

He also congratulated the people of the UAE and the Arab and Islamic countries on this occasion.

http://www.emirates247.com/news/emirates/3-day-weekend-from-june-30-to-july-2-2011-06-14-1.402798

This looked to me me to just be about Dubai - look at the names and positions.

Then its this......

This looked to me me to just be about Dubai - look at the names and positions.

3-day weekend from June 30 to July 2

Thursday June 30 to be a paid holiday on the occasion of Al Isra Wal Miraj

By WAM

Published Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Children play with a kite at Creek Park during in Dubai. (FILE)

The official holiday to mark Al Isra Wal Miraj, the ascension of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) will be on June 30, 2011, instead of June 29, 2011, a circular issued on Tuesday said.

Humaid Mohammed Obaid Al Qattami, Minister of Education and Board Chairman of the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources, in the circular said that Al Isra Wal Miraj holiday for workers in the federal ministries and bodies will be on Thursday, 28 Rajab 1432 AH corresponding to June 30th instead of Wednesday, June 29.

Both private and public sector employees in the country will get a paid holiday on Thursday, June 30, 2011.

This came in accordance with the article No. 100 of the Council of Ministers Resolution No. 13 for the year 2010 on the Regulations of the law of human resources in the federal government.

On this occasion, Al Qattami expressed his deepest congratulations to President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan; His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai; and to their Highnesses the Supreme Council Members and Rulers of the Emirates, wishing them good health and prosperity.

He also congratulated the people of the UAE and the Arab and Islamic countries on this occasion.

http://www.emirates247.com/news/emirates/3-day-weekend-from-june-30-to-july-2-2011-06-14-1.402798