Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ame='Moe Moe' date='26 June 2011 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1309145987' post='543995']

I am very much new to this site and also one who has kept fingers crossed and an open mind. I am well aware that this speculative investment could go any number of ways and my 3 million dinar are currently up for a dice role, but your post is all but useless. You offered nothing but "supposed" definitive knowledge but with asolutely zero substance. Seriously confused about what the whole point of your post even was.

[/quote

Moe Moe Lol that's a good name just don't get carried away that's all I'm saying.

I got into this with some of my big customers of what I do and I think there a part of this whole thing.

Targeting my money and anyone else that seems to have money that I deal with.

Why tell everyone about this this should on the down down low.

I love the people that say go away it shows how truly blind you are let me no in December how you feel lady.

Scam huh? I think there are many here on this site and in this speculative investment that realize there is some heavy duty marketing going on. (I'm putting it nicely) however, AC A*erican C*ntractor has also said the same (not till next year) - So spill the beans - do tell, I am curious.

Lildinar99

I'm not gonna neg you (not that you care if you get + or -), but can you offer a reason why you think it won't RV this year? Is there a particular event, or series of events, that have happened, or have YET to happen, that sway you to your belief?

he should consider the name Lilnegative99 instead of Lildinar99 ,remove dinar from your name an you'll be in good shape , maybe change it to Lilstupido99 that will work!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm mean cool

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I am sorry that you are so discouraged and seemingly very upset. I hope that your life goes well for you. Maybe you'll be back some day if this thing doesn't RV soon. I would say don't burn your dinar, just put it away for another day.

Take care,

Kimberlye B)

Actually, you are nowhere close to being the first person to predict the dinar will not rv this year.......there are millions of folks who have been introduced to the IQD who feel there is no way it will rv, thus they did not invest....anyone can predict a speculative investment won't come to fruition, that's easy.....but if you're looking for the "it won't rv first trophy" you won't get it.....hell, my wife beat you 6 months ago.

Not opinion the truth.............

Based on what? You cmerely just saying it is no different than the gurus saying it is done. Provide your reasoning and logic to why you say it won't happen this year? Anyone can make any claim they want but without any explaination behind why you say it is worthless and the same as hearing others say it is done. Cash in within 24 hours. Blah blah blah.

• Upvote 1

Lildinar99

I'm not gonna neg you (not that you care if you get + or -), but can you offer a reason why you think it won't RV this year? Is there a particular event, or series of events, that have happened, or have YET to happen, that sway you to your belief?

All that look at the writing, the misdirections, and the implications should have the ability to see that they will make at least some money on this adventure before the end of 2011.

It has got to be at least 50% chance will happen, something will happen before July 10th, 2011 when Iraq needs to make a payment brought about by the Paris Accord.

Just my :twocents:

Well someone didnt get enough attention from their mommy and daddy how about you tell us why it won't secret sources you say?? ahh ok. Gotcha i think ill waste my life away for another year thanks lol.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

genuinely appreciate your honesty in light of the ridicule that is already piling up. It has become quite obvious what is happening with the dinar - but when someone, such as you, speaks your mind, they are blasted and then blocked from posting.

Thank you again. We will soon need more brave people to stand firmly for the truth - and it won't be just about money -

• Upvote 1

All that look at the writing, the misdirections, and the implications should have the ability to see that they will make at least some money on this adventure before the end of 2011.

It has got to be at least 50% chance will happen, something will happen before July 10th, 2011 when Iraq needs to make a payment brought about by the Paris Accord.

Just my :twocents:

Did you just post a predicted RV rate of 2 cents? :)

• Upvote 2

I am sorry that you are so discouraged and seemingly very upset. I hope that your life goes well for you. Maybe you'll be back some day if this thing doesn't RV soon. I would say don't burn your dinar, just put it away for another day.

Take care,

Kimberlye B)

You are so nice and KIND :D

WOW TY Kimberlye B, you bring me down to earth. :) :) :)

Take care,

Kimberlye B)

[/quot

Ok here it goes I'm in racing my name is on my avatar so I'm not hiding who I am at all.

You can google nickpistoneracing and do your research.

I had a customer of mine that lives in GA his son races.

And raced with me once.

One year goes by and he tells me to go to dinarbanker and by dinar today.

When he told me I was thinking to myself yea right but what the hell.

Then he got me all pumped up I mean big and asked me how much was I gonna do.

I said not sure he kept pushing spending the 2000.00

And called me everyday till I did.

Then didn't hear from him till I saw him at the race track 2 weeks ago.

Here's the good part he says I can take your money to Ty and get your check for you?????

and I'm thinking why he's talking like this guys his friend.

Then slips up and said o Ty will just transfer the money in my account!

Go back and read that again.

Now then he says he used to read dinar vets but go to dinar people after reading this I never went I don't even now if there's such a thing.

Then tells me only to buy the 50.00 VIP so I did.

During the conversation all the mean while he thinks I spent the 2000.00 on what was on the like 1 or 2 mill hell I don't know

But I only bought 600,000.00

This guy talks so fast and doesn't think I'm listening but he knew how much I bought!

What? I'm thinking I didn't know what to say call him out and start confrontation.

So I didn't.

Then he's like join the VIP the VIP only for three months. Why?

Why does he call Ty by his first name and talk about wires transfer from Ty to him about my money why?

Now the last week walks right by me doesn't say a word.

I'll tell you why his son is racing off the money I sent dinarbanker..

That's my opinion.

And there's a whole lot more about this man and the whole way it was presented to me a business man.

Young but smart to no bull**it when I hear it I call bulls**t on this.

Seriously if you get into this deep you can really waste time that's not the whole story but there's more..

Trust me this post won't last long or he will pin it hot.

Its just sad that people don't really read into things and say go away stop crying trust me I'm not crying I'm starting to open my eyes.

But there will 100% be no RV on the 30

And your not just going to walk in a bank with dinar and walk out with millions.

YOU WILL NOT

Edited by Bumper64
bad language!
  • Upvote 1

I have been invested 4 almost 5 years and am a member here, i have just recently started to comment, on posts. The reason i chose to stay in the background, is because there is so much strife and retaliation on those that do post. A fact is a fact and a rumor is just that. Whether i agree or disagree doesn't matter, the thing is we can all agree to disagree in a peaceful manner.The ugly comments don't solve anything, only cause more strife.

• Upvote 4

I have been invested 4 almost 5 years and am a member here, i have just recently started to comment, on posts. The reason i chose to stay in the background, is because there is so much strife and retaliation on those that do post. A fact is a fact and a rumor is just that. Whether i agree or disagree doesn't matter, the thing is we can all agree to disagree in a peaceful manner.The ugly comments don't solve anything, only cause more strife.

My reason and behind the scenes did not make it they did not post it!

All the money I have spent on this site and it took my a while to write the behind the scenes they did not post it.

Can't believe it

• Upvote 1

Harumph, harumph!!

• Upvote 1

I am not going to say anything negative based on someone's opinion. We all have them.

What does disappoint me more than anything is someone who lists the title of a post alluding to facts when it turns out to be nothing but an opinion.

I guess people think more about their headlines to grab attention than the content.

• Upvote 2

My reason and behind the scenes did not make it they did not post it!

All the money I have spent on this site and it took my a while to write the behind the scenes they did not post it.

Can't believe it

I did allow it to go through after I took out the bad language!! Please stop the bad language!! Thanks

Also, you are on Mod Review until further notice for the use of bad language and trying to collect e-mails!! Adam has been sent a link to this thread!!

PLEASE DON'T GIVE ANYONE ON HERE YOUR PERSONAL E_MAILS!! NOT A SMART THING TO DO!! IMO!!

• Upvote 2

I am not going to say anything negative based on someone's opinion. We all have them.

What does disappoint me more than anything is someone who lists the title of a post alluding to facts when it turns out to be nothing but an opinion.

I guess people think more about their headlines to grab attention than the content.

This is not opion this is fact. This is fact there will be no RV soon. I'm sorry for the people that are lost in the clouds.

This is a real person telling you real fact that when you put 2 and 2 together.

Open your eyes and look what I'm telling you the word is spreading now more than ever.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is not opion this is fact. This is fact there will be no RV soon. I'm sorry for the people that are lost in the clouds.

This is a real person telling you real fact that when you put 2 and 2 together.

Open your eyes and look what I'm telling you the word is spreading now more than ever.

Then can you please divulge where your information came from to make such a factual conclusion?

And I do know how to add 2 and 2.

If you can't reply without a sense of anger in your words, then please don't.

Thank you