Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Listen people I have had negative post for just trying to shed real light.

Well here it is and start to take count on predictions.

My last topic has been tagged as hot and has over 7200 views.

The RV will not Happen at all this year this is the truth.

Please go back to work hug your children and quit hoping and wasting prayers on trying to make money.

When people start to bring praying and preaching to the forum it's a sign of worse to come.

The RV will not happen this year this is my last post.

Not that anyone cares but I hold plenty and it might later but NO TIME soon.

It's a fact. So let the bashing begin but this is one prediction that will be true.

I joined the VIP have not got anything extra when you join there's another platinum membership.

I mean really how much more money do we have to spend.

You buy VIP then you got to buy platinum.

It's ridiculous.

If people are giving the same lies for free then read that.

I've tried everyway but the light is fading on this dream.

People that get on here and pray for an RV should be ashamed.

You are making money at others misfortune.

That's not right by the bible god or anyone don't bring prayers to the board for money,

Bring the prayers for the brave soldiers out there right now fighting for there lives and dont give a **** about this RV.

How much money do you think Adam makes on this really and now is banning people left and right not caring.

And people still praise I don't get it how much more money do you want to waste.

And when the chats start there short a couple people get banned and answers are slim and short and always keep hope.

Now if you notice people change there names and start to rumor more dates really. After 2011 ends I will you tube the burning of this heartache of Dinar.

Hope everyone does something else tonight and get there mind off this.

Be safe, commence the bashing and remember who said it first NO RV this year.

I don't need to release my info because why its sucky news but the GD truth.

Well I will be banned from this site for sure just like all articles on the net say if you say one negative word about dinar

On the forum your gone. So the first real news no RV this year.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 57

Please go back to work hug your children and quit hoping and wasting prayers on trying to make money.

When people start to bring praying and preaching to the forum it's a sign of worse to come.

It's a fact. So let the bashing begin but this is one prediction that will be true.

I joined the VIP have not got anything extra when you join there's another platinum membership.

It's ridiculous.

That's not right by the bible god or anyone don't bring prayers to the board for money,

Bring the prayers for the brave soldiers out there right now fighting for there lives and dont give a **** about this RV.

How much money do you think Adam makes on this really and now is banning people left and right not caring.

And people still praise I don't get it how much more money do you want to waste.

And when the chats start there short a couple people get banned and answers are slim and short and always keep hope.

Now if you notice people change there names and start to rumor more dates really. After 2011 ends I will you tube the burning of this heartache of Dinar.

Well I will be banned from this site for sure just like all articles on the net say if you say one negative word about dinar

I am very much new to this site and also one who has kept fingers crossed and an open mind. I am well aware that this speculative investment could go any number of ways and my 3 million dinar are currently up for a dice role, but your post is all but useless. You offered nothing but "supposed" definitive knowledge but with asolutely zero substance. Seriously confused about what the whole point of your post even was.

• Upvote 3

I don't see what you're so crazy about, everyone is entitled to cheer on their investment as they please. It's not the end of the world laugh.gif

And by the way, RV or not, I will hug my children the same as usual and everyone else's children too. biggrin.gif

As for praying for RV, some of us ARE military families & soldiers that could use the outcome of this to be positive for our sacrifice & friends we have met in Iraq.

I also believe that there are soldiers that pray this to happen for the right reasons, and they have that right and should NOT be ashamed.

GO AWAY & GO RV! tongue.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I am very much new to this site and also one who has kept fingers crossed and an open mind. I am well aware that this speculative investment could go any number of ways and my 3 million dinar are currently up for a dice role, but your post is all but useless. You offered nothing but "supposed" definitive knowledge but with asolutely zero substance. Seriously confused about what the whole point of your post even was.

[/quote

Moe Moe Lol that's a good name just don't get carried away that's all I'm saying.

I got into this with some of my big customers of what I do and I think there a part of this whole thing.

Targeting my money and anyone else that seems to have money that I deal with.

Why tell everyone about this this should on the down down low.

I don't see what you're so crazy about, everyone is entitled to cheer on their investment as they please. It's not the end of the world laugh.gif

And by the way, RV or not, I will hug my children the same as usual and everyone else's children too. biggrin.gif

As for praying for RV, some of us ARE military families & soldiers that could use the outcome of this to be positive for our sacrifice & friends we have met in Iraq.

I also believe that there are soldiers that pray this to happen for the right reasons, and they have that right and should NOT be ashamed.

GO AWAY & GO RV! tongue.gif

I love the people that say go away it shows how truly blind you are let me no in December how you feel lady.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

You are correct in spite of all of your negative responses. We are a long way away from an RV. Fact.

Why do I say this. ? If the residents of a country knew beforehand of any type of RV, most which are detrimental (Mexico is one example), the people would have converted their money to dollars the day before so they wouldn't take a huge hit when the RV occurred.

So if anyone believes that they will have a heads up beforehand, I think these folks are very naive.

Edited by sheik
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yes I can email you private and tell you why it's pretty wild and not some Coincidence...

And down right makes me sick I'm from NC my customer is from GA where is one of the biggest dinar dealers at GA

Just the things I've been told to do at certain times then the stuff that comes on this board is not a coincidence....

You must be refering to Ty at Dinar Banker in Atlanta. Now you've got me interested because I've purchased from his as well.

Wow! I don't get on this site much anymore, but poke my head in from time to time to see if anything has changed.

The top 2 rumor posts I see: (1) this one, saying it won't happen this year, and (2) another one saying it's a done deal and will go live in 3 hours.

Wisdom suggests that the truth lies somewhere between these two extremes. Of course hopefully it will be closer to #2

It's ridiculous.

• Downvote 2

Wow! I don't get on this site much anymore, but poke my head in from time to time to see if anything has changed.

The top 2 rumor posts I see: (1) this one, saying it won't happen this year, and (2) another one saying it's a done deal and will go live in 3 hours.

Wisdom suggests that the truth lies somewhere between these two extremes. Of course hopefully it will be closer to #2

I agree.

I posted a poll earlier today (22 whole people participated so far) asking whether the RV would happen by July 11th, or would it slip indefinitely. 55% said by July 11th and 45% said slip. I guess we should toss a coin seven times and post our "scientific" data in the "rumors" section. :lol: